Forgotten Title Can someone help me find the name of this novel please?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Person123, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Person123

Person123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm looking for a bl novel about a guy transmigrating as an evil god (of war I think) in an abandoned temple. He wears Thata mask that he can't remove and when you pull it different expressions appear (the original God didn't have this. It's for comedic purposes). He was suppressed by another god that is popular and therefore powerful (their powers depend on the number of believers they have). And so the guy finds a primitive village and teaches them some modern things like how to make better clothes and houses. Then one day the have to go to the capital and he meets the god that was the enemy of the original god. That God ends up liking him and manages to remove his mask. But when he saw how beautiful he is he lied to him that he was ugly and forbid him from ever removing the mask. I only remember up to this point. Please help me with the title. Thank youuuuuuuu ( ◜‿◝ )♡

TokioftheBel likes this.
  2. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heroic Death System - Becoming your God arc. You will need to go to the table of contents on the website

3. Person123

Person123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I forgot it was an arc. I waited for too long trying to accumulate updates so that I could binge it. Ur the best! Thank youuuuuu (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Stephanie1399 and TokioftheBel like this.