Resolved Can someone help me identify this manhwa...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by atzrainyys, Mar 31, 2021.

1. atzrainyys

atzrainyys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just scrolling through tiktok and I saw an interesting looking manhwa and was checking the comments and they said the title was "I Don't Want To Be Empress!". So I checked it out some time later but it didn't have the same plot as I remembered. I don't remember what the characters looked like but I remembered that the Emperor had another lover and that the Female lead has an inherited power that was like future sight.

Can someone please tell me the title if you find this description familiar(╥﹏╥)

Edit: I just remembered that her power works whenever she falls asleep and can see the past, present and future I guess? She inherited it and no one else knows she has that power.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  2. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Elaborate the plot/storyline.

3. Quirkayla

Quirkayla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Lady to Queen?
    Plot (from what I remember): MC's sister gets married to future emperor and lives a pitiful life because of the emperor's other lover. MC is reborn and replaces her sister and marries the emperor instead.

It's not really future sight as a power tho but knowledge of past life instead. I don't remember anyone with future sight powers ;-;

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  4. atzrainyys

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just scrolling through tiktok and I saw an interesting looking manhwa and was checking the comments and they said the title was "I Don't Want To Be Empress!". So I checked it out some time later but it didn't have the same plot as I remembered. I don't remember what the characters looked like but I remembered that the Emperor had another lover and that the Female lead has a power that works whenever she falls asleep and can see the past, present and future I guess? She inherited it and no one else knows she that has that power.

Can someone please tell me the title if you find this description familiar(╥﹏╥)

5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    atzrainyys likes this.
  6. atzrainyys

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg it's really the one I was looking for! Thank you so much!(≧∇≦)

Guide1410 likes this.