Request Can someone provide free clean raws for this (bl) novel

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by lettusfield, May 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lettusfield

lettusfield Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel name: 全网黑他竟是影帝的白月光 (He turned out to be the white moonlight of the movie king)

MTL description:
    The sweet and refreshing soda face strikes, counterattack the entertainment industry!
    1. In high school, everyone in the school knew that the most uncomfortable learning scum Pei Lu was An Zixi, who was the first in the next grade, had a distinguished family, and was loved by others.
    A scumbag and a master, but they have become the same table, the daily life of the two can be described as wonderful.

2. The popular/singer Pei Lu was involved in a fake singing scandal and became a target of ridicule in the entertainment industry and disappeared.
    In order to make a living, Pei Lu accidentally played a role as a villain in a certain fire crew, only to discover that the partner turned out to be the actor An Zixi!
    Pei Lu: The high school deskmate who specializes in prying my corner?
    After the show was broadcast, the two had a strong sense of cp, and cp fans clamored that they were real, and it was real!
    An Zixi vetoed it gracefully: We are not familiar with him, and it is even more impossible to like him.
    Pei Lu: Me too, take the money and leave after the filming, so we can get together and relax.

Until one day, when the CP fan was very disappointed and was about to take off the fan, a paparazzi photographed An Zixi blocking people in the corner, with a smile: "Old classmates, we were so good at the beginning, how come you don't know me now?"
    Pei Lumian Expressionless: "Unfamiliar, thank you."
    He just wanted to leave, but he was slammed back to the wall.
    "Unfamiliar?" An Zixi leaned against his ear, with a frivolous tone, his eyes lowered a little bit by the long-suppressed paranoia, "Then your crying scene cries so beautifully to me, who do you hook up with?"
    Pei Lu:? ? ?

#告自己不再动心# ( #But
    it cannot be denied, this heart is still addicted to you for ten years

Beauty Suffer (Pei Lu)
    Lightning Rod:
    1. Attack first, slap your own face, chase your wife really fragrantly
    Get a double harvest in love/career 3. Double C in body and mind, old classmate Bai Yueguang stalk, please do not bring in without any prototype

jjwxc tags:
    Content tag: entertainment circle, face slap, sweet text, Shuangwen (donno what that means)

search keywords: protagonist: Pei Lu (MC)┃ Supporting role: An Zixi (ML)┃ Other: conscientious cannon fodder One

Conception: No matter how difficult it is, you can't give up

Gaahh I'm going crazy, I went from browser to browser, site to site, and barely managed to MTL upto 46 chapters but now there's no more, the websites that have remaining chapters used symbols instead of characters so I can't MTL directly and since some of them don't load taking screenshots and picture translate won't work. Someone please provide raws/useful link QAQ

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do not request or provide assistance with piracy on the forums.

AliceShiki, otaku31 and Shizukani like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.