Spoiler Can someone spoil me tensei shitara slime datta ken

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ali_G8or, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Ali_G8or

Ali_G8or Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've read until the manga/anime ended or has reached and want to know what happens next but unfortunately I can't read it cuz I won't have time I would appreciate it if someone can spoil me the whole story

2. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    rimuru became one of the dragons.

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Shion and a bunch of goblins were killed so Rimuru decided to become Maou to revived them

4. Sara0jan

Sara0jan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been more than two years since I read the novel so I can’t remember everything currently but...

•MC Returns to tempest and finds out that shion and som others were killed by humans and begins to regret telling the goblins to never attack human.

•MC kills all the human army and becomes a demon king then resurrects shion.

•Later, it turns out that one of the demon kings was the one who made the human army attack Tempest. (He wanted to eat the human souls MC will kill or something like this but MC are the human souls to become a demon king which destroyed his calculations).

•Do you remember the black haired girl who was a summoned hero? Chloe (One of the children MC saved by making them make contracts with spirits or something like that) she was the Hero who sealed the dragon MC met at the earliest chapters. Also, she was a childhood friend of one of the demon kings (I think his name was Lion? He was the only human demon king) the reason Lion summoned shizu (was that her name?) was because he wanted to summon his childhood friend but always failed. Also, this black haired girl got a strange spirit, right? She had a power related to time and continuously returned to the moment when MC helped her get a spirit since MC somehow always dies when he returns to Tempest and doesn’t become a demon king.

•One of the main villains was actually... Yuki? He was a summoned guy who asked MC for some manga and also talked to MC about the children. He had a power similar to brainwashing.

•After becoming a demon king MC got a lot stronger so the dragon who was inside MC got released earlier than planned.

•Later, a new villain appears ? I don’t remember who they were but a large war occurred and many of MC’s followers became demon kings.

At the final battle, MC was sent flying(?) the skill sage which continuously upgraded became wisdom king Rafael? MC also named it. It told MC that the world was destroyed and he can just make a new world but MC refused so wisdom king Rafael helped MC go back to the past after he was thrown out.

Sorry, I can’t seem to be able to remember everything clearly.

5. Ahmya

Ahmya who am i

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler!!

RaiLi likes this.
  6. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The war is probably with Demon Lord Clayman/Cleyman who captured the other demon lord (beast demon lord) and Millim the oldest Demon Lord.
    The anime season 2 part to just started and they should cover that part.