Spoiler Can We Become a Family?/Family is Needed

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Summary:
    “Navia Agnes”, adopted to marry the Crown Prince on behalf of Duke Agnes’s daughter with a time limit.

“I really want to be family.”

Navia, who held on to her family’s affection, did her best to become an Empress even while being abused. However, once Vivian, the Duke’s real daughter, is cured, she is abandoned by her family.

No, it would be right to say that she was abandoned on all occasions.

“Just how much more effort do I have to make? If I want to be your family.”

Navia took off her blood-soaked gloves.
    Then on her right wrist, a number that couldn’t be seen by others appeared.

She calmly admitted, looking down on the number.

“I’m going to stop playing with my family now.”

At that moment, the number on her wrist changed.

Just like that, her life began again.

“If you messed with me, you’re gonna pay for it.”

Will she be able to find a temporary family who will protect her until she becomes of age, and get revenge on Duke Agnes?

Links:
    Raws:
    https://page.kakao.com/home/우리가-가족이-될-수-있을까요?/54747988
    English unofficial translation: https://bato.to/series/93566/can-we-become-a-family

Jukki likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked the spanish version up to chapter 24 and what I remember:
    - Vivian is not innocent. She feels threatened by MC and so does things to reaffirm her status as a "true princess" (showing off her brand dresses and MC's status as a commoner, calling MC dirty when she was just wet etc etc). She is happy to know she is healthy now and that MC is useless to them.
    - The brother is an asshole. He truly hates MC, killed her on her first life and tries to kill her again and again.
    - MC have a dark moon that helps her absorb other people's powers so she can use. This way she almost killed the brother with his own power when he kidnapped her. Also, she lived many lives trying to please and be loved by her family, but its useless.
    - The father is also an asshole. To him, reputation first, then children. To him, MC is just a property.
    - MC was brainwashed (magic) to be loyal to the family and only managed to surpass that on her last life. She have all this plan to leave the family and go to a Duke's family where she believes she can live. She is manipulating everyone to get what she wants. One thing she did was give her teacher (the same who brainwashed her) the cure to Vivian's disease and they made a contract. The teacher would suggest her father to send her to the other Duke.
    - The father wanted to use MC as a "substitute" - marrying her to the prince and gaining power. He never really treated her as a daughter and only wanted to use her to gain power.

4. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link