Spoiler Can we become a family?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    cover.jpg

Description
    ‘Navia Agnes,’ adopted to marry the Crown Prince on behalf of the Duke of Agnes’ ill daughter.

“I want to be a real family.”

Navia, who had been hung up on her family’s affection, does her best to become an empress while being abused, but the moment Vivian, the duke’s biological daughter, is cured, her family abandons her.

No, it would be fair to say that they abandoned her every time.

“How much longer do I have to try? To be your family.”

Navia took off her blood-soaked gloves.

Then on her right wrist, an invisible number that wasn’t visible to others was revealed.

Looking down at the numbers, she calmly confessed.

“Now, I’m going to stop playing with family games.”

At that moment, the number on the wrist changed.

Like that, a life that started again.

“If you touch me, you’ve to pay the price.”

Will she be able to avenge the Duke of Agnes and find a temporary family to protect her until she reaches adulthood?

NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/can-we-become-a-family/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clarification of synopsis: MC is framed by her step brother for trying to kill the step/real sister. She is given a choice of death or slavery, commits suicide via poison, knowing full well she will be coming back

Any bets on how far this KFC* gets?
    Especially since it's on the graveyard of Korean novels?

*KFC= korean few (if any) chapters

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  4. DearBlue

DearBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about the prince... I guess he loved her?

LokaLari, syofiaa and crystalleciel like this.
  5. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah I think so too. the brother rushed to give her the poison when the prince came to the mc's house. also the prince wasn't able to meet the mc because of the duke. the duke was holding him up from meeting her.

nowaynoway, Elisee, LokaLari and 8 others like this.
  6. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I think the prince just wants her because she knows too much, and so much. According to her, the commoners and nobles praised Navia in the past regressions for being a strikingly beautiful and wise Empress. The prince should be trying to use her because of this since:

1. She has a lot of knowledge(from past regressions i guess)
    2. The society supports her, and loves her
    3. She's very cold-hearted and ruthless to the enemy(which means she's very strong)

If you met a girl like that, and you're the heir to your own kingdom, wouldn't you marry that girl? Since the public supports her and her influence, wisdom and power would eventually be tied down to you which will lead to less people going against you, less people trying to aim for the throne, and more and more people supporting the entire kingdom. Power is legit coveted in that kind of era. Of course the prince wouldn't just let her die, a very precious and rare diamond. Which is why Wood was in a hurry to kill her with poison in the past regression.

With this, the aristocrats are all crazy. The empress even wants her dead because she wants the other daughter, of pure noble blood, and a pureblood of the Agnes Duchy, to save face. She must really want the Royal Family to have a good image, really. The prince has more sense to her in this part too. Wood on the other hand is just a dumb kid. And the other daughter, well, I don't know. If she's an angel that would get in her way then kaboom.

I hope Navia destroys them soon and eventually she can find a new family which will actually love her and make her happy. I'm not sure though if my hypothesis would be right, since it's still early into the novel. It could change, there could be some monologue or flashbacks in the future chapters which would excuse the prince's behavior.. Or, I could be right and we could get a better ML or the psycho prince as the ML.

7. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I'm gonna spoil some stuff here now

Navia is now in her 8th and last regression. She's back in her room, at the age of 8. When she came back, she just stared blankly and started thinking about where it all went wrong :( She cried a lot while thinking about it, until finally she heard a click and a boy giggling outside her room. She stopped crying and remembered that this was when Wood locked her in the room which caused her to be late. She dies a couple times in her past regressions trying to avoid getting late. This time though, Navia decides to get revenge and starts doing her work.

She looks at the hole that Wood punctured before on her door knob and started getting the oil lamp. She pours oil on that little hole and then threw a candle outside her door and destroyed the evidence. After that, she started looking for more things to increase the fire and took the books in her shelves that were considered precious and started ripping them apart and throwing it into the fire to make the fire bigger. When she felt satisfied, she opened the door to her balcony where Wood was supposed to be spectating her from below and started screaming for help. Wood was obviously the first one to notice that something was wrong and called for help from some servants after seeing the fire,. The servants quickly rushed in her room and tried to put out the fire but the fire was too strong which made wood try to use his water magic but of course it was too weak until the Duke came and saw all this mess and he put out the fire himself(Duke's a strong water magician). He starts asking about wtf happened and Navia with her Oscar-deserving act started crying and made herself look pitiful which made the guests of the Duke pity her then she started wailing "Wood.. how could you..? I asked for help countless times.." Which made it seem like Wood was the perpetrator and was trying to kill Navia which led to the guests of the Duke thinking something was wrong. The Duke was scared of this, and of the public thinking they were mistreating a little child so he asked Wood if it was true and Wood said yes. The Duke made it seem like it was an accident and Navia noticed. Wood was mad when his dad sided with Navia so he made a punching gesture towards Navia and Navia flinched which made the guests even more suspicious. So the Duke had no choice but to slap Wood and yell at him, and punish him. Wood got even more angry and yelled back words that made it seem like Navia really deserved this and that this was a normal occurence. Wood's nanny tried to plead that Wood did nothing wrong and it became messy until Navia begged and pleaded that it was her fault and even slammed her forehead on the floor repeatedly which made her look so pitiful.

In the end the Duke punished Wood, and he sent Navia to the third floor. A floor for the members of the Duke's family only. Wood and the nanny was mad but the duke shut them up and he told the butler to lead Navia there. (Navia is a queen!!!) When Navia arrived there she wondered why she wanted to get in this 'stupid room' so much lol. Then Charlotte, a maid, came to bring Navia her food and the Nanny also comes rushing in yelling at Navia to beg for forgiveness from the Duke but Navia looked at the plain bread and the very thin soup and just ignored her and continued talking to Charlotte which made the Nanny even more angry and the nanny went close to Navia to try and threaten her but Navia had a cold look in her eyes and even had a cold smile as Navia said that she knew what to beg for now and it was to tell the Duke about the embezzling the Nanny has done with the money Navia was supposed to own for her food and etc.

"Then should I tell the Duke about the embezzlement of the money for child support that nanny has done?"

That's all for now.

Navia is so cool!!! She's a queen!!!! What I wrote up there is just my little summary so sorry if there are some stuff there that are missing.

By the way,

1st regression: Accident at the age of 20
    2nd regression:
    3rd regression:
    4th regression: Fell down to her death after trying to climb down the balcony
    5th regression: Cold and Frostbite
    6th regression:
    7th regression: Poison
    8th regression: (Current Life)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
  8. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting, cool and gorgeous mc.:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: just what i need

LokaLari and syofiaa like this.
  9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She must really sick at this game to die 8 times. Unless it was a set script that she had to follow

Tofufufu, LokaLari and syofiaa like this.
  10. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There must be a suicide in one of the deaths but god was like nope to her.. poor girl...

syofiaa likes this.
  11. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    D4CF244E-091B-4149-B42F-D80097ADD01C.jpeg C9CB9541-EDEC-4A18-9197-810EE345BC2D.jpeg
    So pretty!!!:aww::blobpopcorn:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. KokoKrunch

KokoKrunch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Novel got 209 chappies and 22 Side stories.  It's gonna be a long journey :blobowoevil:

13. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought she hated her adopted family? Why does she need to avenge the Duke of Agnes? Oh, and does she get a new fam?

nowaynoway, SofiyeJaan and RakaSarkar like this.
  14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, lets just go back to the important questions for this series.
    1. Can we trust her new family?
    1.5 if not at the moment, how does MC win them over?
    2. What do they want from her?
    3. ML?
    4. Antagonists?

15. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  16. AmyraRegan

AmyraRegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ml is related to that black moon, right? The guy in the poster also had black hair. Maybe she will run away from the family and ask for his help?

17. Lady Keke

Lady Keke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! I picked up this project~
    Some spoilers I read in blogs

ML is the second prince. He's a year younger than Navia. In Navia's eighth life, he enters Duke Eseled's territory and becomes his successor.

Duke Eseled is Navia's real dad. He is an infinite regressor because his dad, the previous Duke, was a crazy experimenter. Every time he regresses, he also wishes for love from his family but he sees his mother commit suicide every time.