Discussion Can Yun Che have children?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Dydreamr, Nov 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dydreamr

Dydreamr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This occurred to me today when I was reading ATG. It was stated at one point In the Illusory Demon Arc that Yun Che’s family is only able to have one child per generation. Is this true for Yun Che as well? Is the child that he and Chu Yuechan were going to have the only one he can have? This is a huge problem, because not only does his Yun clan not have any descendants after him, but the Little Demon Empress needs heirs, and presumably so does his wife, Cang Yue. His other wives probably do not urgently need or necessarily want children, yet it would probably be a problem for them too. Since he might die of never return from the god realm, this is probably really important. What does everyone think?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  2. Noche

Noche New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you need to reread and digest what you read.....

3. My Pen is Mightier Than Swords

My Pen is Mightier Than Swords ["Questioning the firmament"]

Reading List:
    Link
    The way of plot armer will fix that problem

Redmi, MutsuKata, Evanbond and 2 others like this.
  4. Emperor avalon

Emperor avalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't explicitly stated that the Yun family members could only have one descendant. If I remember correctly, Yun Che just noticed that the Yun family was not really a large family compared to the other clan, and that was probably because they have difficulty to produce children. Nothing about only one children per couple of my memories serve me right.

5. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously hope you're joking and this is not a real question, please God let it be a joke.

Slayer713, Evanbond and druiseeker like this.
  6. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he can have plenty of children. I mean, he has the body of an evil god... thus, he also has the blood of the crow god and the phoenix god (also his soul), let's not forget he also absorbed the azure dragon god blood. Both the dragon god and the crow god wanted Yun Che to impregnate girls, it was the author wanting Yun Che have impregnate multiple women.

The crow god read his memories and should know that he already impregnated one woman already, if it was not possible... he would not ask Yun Che to impregnate the little empress.

So, no worries... he can spread his seed all over the place and it has a lot of effect.

Slayer713 and pocketbear like this.
  7. AkGold

AkGold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if it's a limit of 1 child, xianxia mc's tend to ignore the rules. EX: MC has uncurable disease, wakes up from dream and is cured.

8. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    The truth is Yun Che got AIDS due to fucking around too much without sufficient protection. Now he's forever doomed to wander the realms, wanting to impregnate but unable to

Miyuuu, Victor069, Slayer713 and 3 others like this.
  9. Eclantro

Eclantro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He would have had difficulty conceiving but the Dragon God bloodline has fertility as a major side effect.

10. Qvintex

Qvintex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Major side effect? Wasnt that more like a bonus? o_O

11. enzimiro

enzimiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yun Che does have the ability to foster multiple children. Chu Yuechan just happened to be the first. The little demon empress couldnt because she had overdrawn her power and lifeforce (Should be fixed after she's cured). Cang Yue and him only had a few months together so... (But it'll never happen unless the author wants him to settle down fully- That's why he made Chu Yuechan dissapear). The phoenix princess hasnt even consumated with him yet cuz he got injured right after their marriage (I think). Bottom line: Won't happen until around the end of the series after he's found his first child and Chu Yuechan.

12. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Yun che is the type that will leave the child to its mother and goes on to another country to flirt with another one of its princesses.
    Yun che cant have children after all..

13. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did it with Princess Snow already. The Golden Crow spirit said that the only way to heal Yun Che was to have sex with her (her virgin yin). It also increased her cultivation dramatically due to the MC’s special constitution. Re-read those chapters.

enzimiro likes this.