Spoiler Cannon fodder Cheating System (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Jan 30, 2018.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or: Cannon fodder's Cheat System
    Title: 炮灰作弊系统[快穿]
    Links: https://www.sto.cc/book-169699-1.html
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/31153.html

Summary:
    Since the beginning, as he got to know that he had to go different sequence worlds and slip into different cannon fodders' bodies, his heart was against it. Because as the villain, you only have a short period of time where you can live very comfortably, and the ending of the cannon fodder is usually the opposite as one can imagine.
    But the person who gave him this system told him, this system possesses every kind of powerful function that can help him turn the cannon fodders' lives around. Every time he finishes a world satisfactorily, he can be more likely to ascend to godhood.
    He lived through more than thousands of reincarnations, but has yet to be a god. Sounds quite interesting. Then let's try this.
    From that moment on he began his path of acting like a tyrant and oppressing people. Once began, there is no way back. Oh, and also passingly tearing up the so-called White Moonlights and righteous people's fake masks.
    His goal: wearing the villain's appearance and go on other people's righteous paths, while leaving these people with nowhere to go.

Tags: 1v1, veeeeeryyy big golden finger, MC=shou
    novel finished, around 200 chapters

NOTES: okay, the last part "acting like a tyrant and oppressing people" is so no true, lol. just a way of saying "face-slapping other people" imo

ok, so fair WARNING to you guys, i found some inconsistencies between the two websites that i linked. on danmeila, i don't know why, but during the first arc the name of the restaurant always had a different name and some people's names got changed or added some characters that shouldn't be there. since i know that many people use mtl and not read it raw like i do, they might get veeeery confused and frustrated. i did, too, until i just ignored some names. interestingly enough, these strange changes weren't there at the beginning, but right in the middle of the story... (maybe coding problem??)
    also, the MC's name is different on these two websites: on danmeila it's "ZD" (yeah, don't know why it's like that), on sto.cc it's "Jing Yang"
    also, in arc 2, some people's names got confused, suddenly the villain's name of arc 2 was desribed as the villain of arc 1 (but that was only 1 time so far) and the conversation (who said what) was also one time switched around. although these two minor things aren't that confusing, but still.

also, many many TYPOS! i guess the author is a fast writer and doesn't check (carefully enough) after finishing writing. which for people reading raw can kind of spot it right on the go (since the characters have the same sounds), but for mtlers it would be difficult. while the whole plot of the story doesn't change bc of this and mtlers can still understand it when they are warned beforehand (like i am warning you now), it's still a big MINUS POINT in execution from the author in my opinion.
    this is so far the first novel that i've found so many mistakes in, it's a bit sad since the two arcs that i've read are quite nice and from a different point of view than normal fast wears.

arc 1 is modern world, so normally it's about business management, actors, entertainment, etc. but in this novel it's about a son of a rich family that has a long history of being amazing cooks! COOKS! wow, first time ever in a fast wear.
    arc 2 is ancient world, so one normally imagines veeeery old with emperors, concubines, palace plots, etc. but no, it's in a time where it's still old but new enough to have guns. it's during the time when Opium was first introduced to China and many got addicted to it. MC is again a son from a rich business merchant family that has to find a way to save his business. also, half-bastard-brother trying to ruin him, but they are also focusing on the Beijing Opera where they act and sing and dance.
    i also liked how mc and ml interacted with each other (some parts, even though not detailed, were kind of steamy *blush*) and the prolgue was quite good imo. there is suspence and mc doesn't know why he is in this situation and he even wanted to give up and was ready to have his sould ripped apart just to stop this endless circle or reincarnations. but apparently someone out there, beyond the "99 days" that is still waiting patiently for him. one can imagine how the ending will be, but still curious how MC got into this situation.

So a big plus for new takes on the usual worlds, but a big minus for all the typos and mistakes (and really, i am a slightly above novice-level reader that can spot some mistakes, but beginners and mtlers will (maybe?) have a hard time >.< )
    i would suggest you using the sto.cc website for reading since there are fewer mistakes in it (and the mc's name is called Jing Yang there and not some weird shit like ZD, the heck >.>)

i am now reading arc 3, so i am also waiting for some spoilers if someone has read it already :cookie::cookie:

@alexfilia @clear

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    typos hahahah

Renn Kazma likes this.
  4. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Was going to mtl myself but...many typos...Now I'm scared. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::blobdizzy:

chrissy987 and Elliana like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is the first bl thread I’ve seen with a very long first post

Lilylily, ChocoPuff and Elliana like this.
  6. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    it will be worth it? ^^
    there wasn't THAT many typos, at least not enough to distract me from the actual plot
    and the plot in arc 1 and 2 are easy to understand, so go for it :blobhero:

lol, i usually make long threads? ^^U
    :sweating_profusely:

ChocoPuff, Keisotsuna, Hanaru and 4 others like this.
  7. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so its face slapping system, but lol very op huh, like is it more op than FoD's MC?

Renn Kazma likes this.
  8. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, not really, i mean it has the same "make your body perfect with strength, etc." and has all kinds of skills mc can use, BUT the difference with FOD is that the system's function is limited to the world's general rule. like what doesn't exist in this world shouldn't exist in the system, i.e. in modern world mc can't use xianxia/cultivation world pills to suddenly shoot fire out of hands or smth like that xD
    i think in FOD mc could store some items in his space system from xianxia world and use it in modern world? or did i mix it up with another novel?
    oh, and system here doesn't have a voice, the system here is like FOD where mc just chooses what he wants.

9. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    FoD MC can perfect his body to the limit of that world and also spy on people via electronics and hack if its available i think, but otherwise everything else he uses to his advantage is knowledge.

If this MC is like that then its not super OP i guess.

nicomcla1995 and Elliana like this.
  10. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, this mc can't spy on other people or know what they are planning beforehand, except for knowing the original storyline. which kind of deviates massively each time ML shows up, LOL

11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sankyu @azure_sea def going to read this today ;DD

azure_sea likes this.
  12. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    I will bookmark this. thank you

13. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 3 is interplanetary futuristic world, where technology is so advanced that people are always relying on them, even for cooking. So live broadcasting (like live youtube or twitch) became a thing, especially when people who don‘t rely on technology to do some stuff that are risky: wildlife, living in the amazon, sky diving, steep hill climbing, etc.

Arc 4 is music world, where MC doesn‘t always use his golden finger to play piano (only during competitions). This one contains a fake white lotus, who snatched away mc‘s „fiance“ away. It‘s about rich families and money and stealing money, etc. But also about how mc practices playing the piano under ML (teacher)

14. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh kind of FoD thingy.. Thaaanks :3 (*goes to stockpile spoilers (and chapters)

15. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm scattering some IQ to Male Protagon
    I'm scattering some IQ to Male Protagonist is where Mc use stuff from one world to the next with some limits

Xi-hime, Dayong9909 and Elliana like this.
  16. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    arc 5: trapped in a virtual game world
    MC and co are trapped in a game world and there is a chance to get back to reality, but bc of not overweorking the hard drive or smth, the research people out there are only able to rescue 100 people, so they made it that there is a competition. the first 100 people on the ranking list will get rescued.

17. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bet you it would have been faster to move people if they used SSD instead of that hard drive.

ChocoPuff, Kleep, Elliana and 3 others like this.
  18. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    They can't afford SSD
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

ChocoPuff and Elliana like this.
  19. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    MTLers and typos not a good mix. Let us not understand more the things we barely understand :blobsweat_2:
    If it's still a bit understandable Ill go for it since the concept seems really intriguing and there are cooks! Theres nothing I love more than some food:blobmelt:

20. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    lol
    they had a code error that shut down the server and the game and trapped them in there xD but they had to find it out at first ^^