Spoiler Cannon fodder Cheating System (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it isn't
    Thanks for this
    :D:D:D

Ryss and thisworldofmine1 like this.
  2. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Taida07 Thanks for the spoiler on Arc 3

3. EOsakwe

EOsakwe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Links aren’t working. If anyone has any up to date links for raws, please share !!!!!

4. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    So Avi (MC) performs Spring Light fantastically at the concert but since he went after Corrica, Corrica & Faith didn't hear it since they left immediately after Corrica's turn.

The family gets 2 letters from the music institute, a special invite for Avi & a regular invite for Corrica. They refuse to believe this even after calling the school about the invites, with Faith repeatedly degrading Avi's attempts as a mere fluke.

More competitions later, with Avi showcasing his skill, Faith STILL accusing him of mere flukes until he's forced to accept Avi's skill, Corrica losing more confidence in his own skills & stagnating (Corrica's motivation was that he wanted everything Avi had & that it's Avi's fault that Avi lost all those things Corrica stole from him - family, Faith, etc.)

The Mooney parents try to suck up to Avi but he totally ignores them & (temporarily) moves out to the student dorms & to Haiwei Xiu's place. The parents get desperate & bring up the verbal engagement at a family meeting but Faith immediately rejects it to Avi's face. Avi rejects him back & this annoys Faith. The parents drag Faith aside to smack some sense into him (financial stability & fame or Corrica).

Avi & Haiwei Xiu (ML) go on a months long vacation together to many countries. Faith immediately insults him & calls him unfaithful since they're engaged but Avi throws in his face all the times Faith's blatantly cheated on him & told him that he didn't care about the relationship. Avi later tells the parents that he's going to date Haiwei after turning 18 since he refuses to marry Faith. The parents freak out & when yelling at Avi doesn't work, they lock him in his room & starve him for 2 days. Faith makes a really shitty attempt to get Avi to agree to the engagement, so Avi says "sure, just dump Corrica then". Faith agrees, Corrica overhears & runs away in tears. Avi then slams Faith for this, saying that he would have had at least a shred of respect for Faith if he hadn't agreed to dump Corrica so easily.

They get into a physical fight but Avi gets the upperhand. Haiwei is suspicious of Avi being so quiet lately & when he goes to the Mooney's place, he spots Avi trying to escape out the window. He rescues him & threatens to sue the Mooneys for child abuse. The Mooneys foolishly attempt to sway public opinion by lying about Avi, accusing him of being a horrible child, a financial drain & a cheating whore (with Faith lying a storm about how Avi betrayed him).

Avi doesn't even have to try before all the eyewitnesses (everyone who's attended parties with Faith & Corrica, Avi's schoolmates, etc.) tell the media about how the real truth & the Mooney family is totally destroyed by it. They're forced to rely on Corrica for financial support & he's stuck playing piano at small venues & teaching music students. Corrica sees how pathetic Faith is (having lost a hand) & leaves him for a businessman.

Avi & Haiwei live together happily ever after as the perfect piano duo.

Edit: forgot the link for raws.
    http://www.89shu.com/10_10084/

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  5. EOsakwe

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god thank you so much. You are a star!!!!!

6. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. Next time, if you need to find the raws of a webnovel, go to its page on novelupdates, copy the chinese/japanese/korean name & then paste it into google search until you find a link that gives you access to the raws.

7. EOsakwe

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

8. FanGirlNoha

FanGirlNoha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've MTL'ed upto ch - 145. It was quite confusing but you can grasp the main ideas. I'm currently at a point where we get a huge clue about some characters. So I guess mtl might be worth it.

9. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I realized the sloppiness with the endings began very early. The first arc have an ok ending, the second a little less ok, and so on. The moment I realized it was at the ending of the arc 5. I had to refresh the page few times to be sure I didn’t jump any chapter. So, yeah, no expectation to the final ending I guess.

10. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why MTL seems to love translating all sorts of random things as ‘scorpions’ , ‘cockroaches’ and ‘donkey’ :blobrofl:

mmem, Poor_Hero and Moy like this.
  11. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been a while
    Will anyone be willing to give spoilers for the other arcs?

Heungbo likes this.
  12. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else have arc spoilers for arc 10 or above

estherAr likes this.
  13. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    i just want to complain that the fact that there's so many times western names is being used seems VERY fishy. It'd make more sense that the author just use chinese names instead. like it's it's being written by an english speaker who cant think of a good chinese name. which brigs to light that all the chinese names are VERY dull and boring

14. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T
    h
    calling all Chinese as dull and boring is extremely rude. They are quite poetic, but of course as someone who doesn’t understand can’t tell and uses your poor sense to maliciously attack of. Olga and Rachel and Mary are just as boring, but novel to other cultures. Yoshida and Takeshi sound cool and exotic, but are boring and typical to others, or can be used as informative wordplays.

mmellowyelloww likes this.
  15. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    can't change my opinion and my biggest complain is the fact that there was so many english names is very fishy and
    can u plz rephrase that

16. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    They meant that cultural names of each countries are fascinating and considered rare to other cultures but could just be treated as a common name from where it originated and is commonly used. If the two of you wish to discuss the linguistics and diversity of cross-cultural names within the novel about different worlds take it up on the discussion thread or in each other's PM.
    Please.

candycane_whack and Poor_Hero like this.
  17. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please does anyone have any more spoilers
    It’s kind of getting confusing as another character is also remembering his past lives
    What happens to him does he stop being the bad guy?

18. uvallrelato

uvallrelato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was already mentioned in the previous spoiler pages that the other dude never stops being the bad guy, in fact his desire to kill the MC only gets stronger.

Not a spoiler but just something I feel the need to mention. My brain is getting fried reading the MTL but I can't stop some one tell how can reading a few words hurt physically?!?!? It's like I'm a demon reading the bible...the pain is real!!! By the end I may be like the zombies in the arch I'm currently reading