Chinese Cannon Fodder Fake Master Was Stunned After Being Reborn (炮灰假少爷重生后惊呆了)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by luoxinle, Jan 19, 2023.

1. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Cannon Fodder Fake Master Was Stunned After Being Reborn (炮灰假少爷重生后惊呆了)
    Raw Link:
    炮灰假少爷重生后惊呆了
    NU Link: Cannon Fodder Fake Master Was Stunned After Being Reborn
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The MC of this novel is hands down the best portrayal of autism I've ever seen in a C-novel. His inability to read social cues, clumsy attempts at getting along with others, and earnest desire to be nice to people even while he was perceived as "rude" all felt like they could have been lifted directly from my life. It's one of the few portrayals of an autistic person that feels like it's from an autistic perspective, rather than the way we're often perceived. If you're looking for a unique disability story to understand things from the perspective of a disabled person looking out, this is it.

The previous translator seems to have dropped it, so I really hope someone can pick it up!
    Description:
    It was only after Jian Xingsui’s death that he realized that he was the cannon fodder in a book with a dog-blooded plot. He was a dumb and s*upid fake young master in it.

In the book, he was reluctant to return to his poor ”biological” parents. He was greedy of the Jian Family’s wealth and also wanted to suppress the protagonist shou of the book, the real young master. With the tricks that he had personally thought out of his pig-headed brain, he finally succeeded in making everyone in the family annoy the hell out of him:

His former CEO elder brother: “I don’t have a younger brother like you.”

His former star second brother: “Never mention to anyone in the entertainment industry that I used to be your brother!!!”

His former father: “Get out, I’m so disappointed in you.”

After that, he was kicked out of the house and had a terrible ending.

After the rebirth, just when it was the day when the protagonist shou came up to his door, instead of waiting for his family to talk to him, he took the initiative: “You guys won’t have to say anything, I am willing to leave the house!”

2. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
  3. luoxinle

Reading List:
    Link
    As a bonus incentive, I'll add it to the list of potential book group reads once it's completed translating.

4. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  5. xiao_li

xiao_li Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

luoxinle likes this.
  6. Dark_phoenix_2609

Dark_phoenix_2609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. luoxinle

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news! This novel has been picked up and is updating quickly! It will be added to the book group selection once it's completely translated, but in the meantime, go send the translator some love in the comments section!

hypersniper159 likes this.
  8. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question out of context but what kind of novel we request do we request one that's translated or not like there is a novel I am reading that translated but no thread for it on NU can I request it.

9. luoxinle

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, there's a different process for that! This forum is for novels that have not been translated, or were partially translated before the translator stopped working on it. I recommend asking in the FAQ forum to get a more complete explanation of how to add a new translated novel to Novel Updates.

10. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thanks

luoxinle likes this.