Spoiler Cannonfodder Counterattack System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what's up with the plant in MC's space(?) and why it keep molesting(?) the MC? Is that the ML?

2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems to be the ML. A tree demon/fairy lol. I dunno the truth yet, haven't finished the final arc. It seems to give him energy/soul nourishment, but it's super clingy so can't help but embrace his waist and cop a feel while the MC has his eyes closed.

Audene, Shizuka Mikki, Ease and 6 others like this.
  3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the plant/tree is the ML. when MC was a kid he lived with his grandparents in a village bc MC kinda sick, he doesn't have any friend and like to talk to a 'tree', and that tree actually has feeling. Until one day, MC didn't visit the tree anymore (most likely MC moved back to city). ML is a tree so he can't move, till like 20 years later he can move/walk and decide to show his power to MC, and realized that MC at a city as an actor.

While the ML finally met the MC, it was when MC at an accident (at ch 1 which later will explained again close to the last ch), so ML wanted to save MC and used his power as a system in that cannonfodder system. ML actually lost his memory bc using his power too much to save MC, but slowly recovery it every time MC succeed his mission ???

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc 8, MC's host body's sister, the protag, became a fujoshi

DarkBlue, Liliance, Poor_Hero and 6 others like this.
  5. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    YES xDD and later she even became an author and wrote lot of danmeis(??). It's ended great for the protag, bc not only she avoided being abused (and loved) by the Mprotag, she also didn't join the palace politic (??), plus didnt feel any heart break bc the Mprotag found out that the consort he loves still alive, (but when he visited the consort, the consort was doing smth w/ the emperor), not to mention the protag was only used as a substitute by Mprotag, though i was forgot, did the protag find someone she love later ??

Also, the consort later pregnant ?? (bc she did it w/ the emperor, but also doing affair with the Mprotag), whose baby is that ?? im not sure, so please correct me, the baby neither the emperor and the Mprotag right ??

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, if I understand right, she have a man that she love and is the father of that child because she have been pregnant for nearly 3 months, but she had only been back to the palace after the incident for 2 months

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    The consort actually managed to live outside the palace for a month or two while everyone thought she was dead. She got addicted to the freedom and she found a nice and gentle man outside. The baby is his, though she didn't know she was pregnant when she got found and brought back to the palace. So the dumb mprotag thinks the baby is his own and the emperor (his dad) also suspected that initially, when he found out they're lovers (mprotag forces himself on the consort at some point due to jealousy, while she's thinking of using him to get out of the palace and go back to her man). The emperor is sick and can't get it up in the meantime, or can't have intercourse, or his swimmers are inactive, I'm not sure which it is. The ML was treating him. In any case, the emperor was certain it couldn't be his baby. But then ML, who's the emperor's brother and a taoist, said the exact days the consort was pregnant, and the emperor realized she conceived when she was out of the palace, hence the baby is not his son's but some stranger's.

Anyway, I couldn't revel in the big reveal as the dumb mprotag learns that. He got imprisoned for sleeping with his father's consort, and the consort got poisoned off-screen. The the crown prince tells everything to the disbelieving mprotag. As for the fprotag - MC's sister - she didn't marry anyone, or it wasn't mentioned. She had her new fellow fujo maid, and I suspect there was some sorta love between them, but it wasn't explicitly stated. I think fprotag found her own brand of happiness that wasn't reliant on men and romance.

8. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, it was rare for the original protag have their happy ending in this kind of story, cause usually the original protag will turn either into villain or cannon fodder

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    To anyone who have finish reading this, can you tell me what is the secret at the end of chapter 149?

10. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give summaries of the arcs?! My eyes are shining just looking at this...

GhOStGiRL likes this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only write what I rmb, is that ok?

aNonYm0U5 likes this.
  12. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Yupp!!:X3::X3::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:its better than nothin!

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The others have done 1-4 so I'll start with 5. (Sorry I forgot the original plots).

The protag is a girl who traveled jianghu for some inexplicable reason that mtl doesn't say clearly. On the way, she keep getting saved by a man (ML) and they eventually become closer. Ofc being the protag, she won't limits herself to just one man. But it Turns out ML is her half-brother. Their dad is some powerful slag guy and abandoned ML and his mom.
    ML became an orphan living on the street and was pick up by a devil sect leader (MC). Since MC was the first person to be kind to him, ML became sticky and made MC promise that he won't get marry to anyone and it'll be only the two of them forever. MC's sect lives on an island. When it was about 3 years(?) before the plot start, they both traveled outside, at this time, ML already started having wet dreams about MC, lol. And MC took all of the things ML did to him (waiting on his bath, prepare food, carriage, etc.) as filial piety. While at the inn, MC tell ML that what will he do after taking revenge against the father, MC will give the head seat to ML and he will go find his lover. ML was so...........his blood went cold. That night, ML went alone to massacre(?) some other good sect to get a pearl(?) for MC. MC has been stagnated in his cultivation and need that pearl so he won't fear of being obsessed.
    MC was horrified(?) because ML came back in the middle of the night smells of blood. ML gave MC the pearl and tell him to stay with ML and forget about that lover. While in the middle of molesting MC against his will, MC fainted.
    He woke up 5 years later, turns out the reason he fainted back then is because of the pearl. ML kissed MC and MC realized ML is ML. Some stuff happens with the protag and her male companions know that she is not so pure anymore. MC and ML live together after that on the island, when MC died, ML followed him as well.

Sr, I'll do the rest later, thumbs hurt
    @ludagad and @clear should have also reading this

14. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say you gabe me the smoothest summary about this thread. Cant wait for the others!:X3:

@ludagad @clear .... Pls. Share ur blessings!:aww::aww:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  15. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Patiently waiting for more ... :X3::X3:

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try mtl while waiting

17. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok

18. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone expand the summary for arc 2... Mtl just left me confused @_@*
    I dunno who is who, what is what... I see stars.... *.*

WagKalimutan likes this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the names...
    MC leave the house(?) that he shares with his professor "boyfriend" who he has been chasing and finally agreed to go out with him and return home. There he met with his adopted parents and split-personality older brother (ML). I think ML was hiding the double personality. Meanwhile, protag was drugged and accidentally went inside the room of protag!ML. They have sex and protag!ML became obsessed with protag the next day. Protag woke up alone in bed and was horrified at what happened and went to his professor for help. Protag then live together with professor at the house that MC gave to him.

At home, MC told his family that his boss wanted to set him up with his daughter. MC's dad said that the boss is just trying to shove his kid on MC so it was right for MC to quit that job and return home. Dad said that MC should work at his brother 's company instead. ML allow it. Stuffs happen, MC join the company (where protag!ML's half brother also work at to steal company's information later), ML's second personality chatted(?) online and said that he need a name and chose the name that he has in his previous life.

I forgot things after this, only: MC and ML go out on a business trip(?), I think by this point they have already started going out. They stop by a market and saw a banner about an aunction to help an orphanage which MC stayed at before being adopted into ML's family. MC remember that in the original plot line, MC's host suspected the orphanage because he was treated badly back then and started to investigated it, but he died shortly after. So MC asked ML to attend the aunction together. Slag professor boyfriend is also there because he liked to donate money to the unfortunate and struggle a lot to get tickets to the aunction, protag also went with him.
    Protag!ML received news that ML is going to the aunction and he went as well (ML and protag!ML are business rival). During the aunction, protag feel sorry for the orphans and wanted to buy something to help them out. Professor asked him if he wanted to bid, he'll help him bid. (The original money that he wanted to use to buy a house went unuse since he is now living in the house MC's host bought for him, he used that money to give it to protag's father for his surgery [to help the beauty in need, lol]) Coincidentally, the thing that protag wanted to bid is the same painting that MC wanted to bid as well. As the price went higher, the limit for professor's budget also approached, MC feel that if they wanted the painting so much he'll let them have it. I think protag used up all the money professor have.

After the aunction, MC and ML went to investigate an empty building inside the orphanage and got a pin(?) in one of the room. Professor and protag went back home, he said that he doesn't blame protag for the loss of money. Protag feel that this person is so nice, not only did he not treat him badly after knowing that he's unclean, professor also help with his father's surgery and now doesn't blame him for using too much money. So protag offer up his body to professor (who have been eyeing him for a while now). After MC and ML leave the orphanage, they went to the house that the professor live in to pick up MC's stuff. They stumbled upon professor and protag doing it. MC cut up some fruit and lay upon ML's thigh while ML is feeding him the fruits. Professor finally noticed ppl on his couch when he was brining protag out to clean him. MC then proceed to kick those two out. Let it be known that when MC and ML entered the house, they didn't close the door, so their argument was broadcast to the whole neighborhood.

I forgot things again. MC put up information on the internet about the orphanage. He exposed how the orphanage treated the kids badly and sold them to high profile people. Professor and protag's affair also was being spread online. Prorag!ML pressure the school to kick professor out and he get into contact with protag. Professor heard from an associate that someone wanted the school to put the blame on him; did he anger someone? During their dinner date, protag!ML tell protag of his identity and his intention for approaching him, he also tell him that if he need anything he'll help him. Protag told him that he has a friend who is looking for a job right now, can he work at protag!ML's company? Protag!ML naturally agrees. Protag came home to tell professor the good news. Professor then remember about what his associate tell him and connect the dots together. He got very angry and broke up with protag and kick him out.

20. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    kinda forgot, but iirc later protag & Mprotag also broke up ?? < not sure how it happened (or i got the wrong novel?), bc i remember the part MC told the protag (he's crying), about why the protag's crying, he cannot do anything without rely on other man or smth ?? which make the protag ashamed of himself bc he's a man but always rely on other man.