Spoiler Cannonfodder Counterattack System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it depends. They do it similar to normal intercourse and their *cough* is the same as humans a bit or is tentacle like thing X'D

readerz and kiara8 like this.
  2. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Most if then I've read are front intercourse because both holes are in the front... which makes sense in the logical point of view lol

Shizun, readerz, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  3. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, arc 7 summary :)

Original Plot:
    it's a human/beast type of world (you can have a human form and an animal/beast form) and the protag is a liger with wings (he can fly) who fell in love with an a-hole snake/boa guy. he married/mated the guy, the guy became the tribe's chief (this tribe consisted of a mix of many different beast types that were all kicked out of their original tribes). when the protag became pregnant and wanted to tell the snake guy the good news, the snake came back with another snake and wanted to have another mate other than protag. protag was hurt, he broke up with snake guy and went away to live alone without telling him about his pregnancy. the second snake (snake bitch, i will call him) wasn't satisfied with that and plotted to kill him. protag and his unborn baby died. then protag was reborn and wanted revenge. he distanced himself from the snake guy (they weren't mated yet) and began to want to be the chief of the tribe, too. so the two began fighting for the position. the people were divided, snake guy still mated with snake bitch and snake bitch swallowed protag's little brother alive to help snake guy win. during that time, people from other tribes were interested in this situation, a snake tribe (from which the snake bitch came from) and the snake guy worked together. before protag's little brother was killed/eaten, protag refused help from another tribe, but afterwards he agreed. together they won the war with snake guy and the snake tribe. protag and the chief of the tribe that helped him, fell in love, mated and had wonderful children. protag's only regret was his little brother that got into this conflict and died.

MC is that little brother, so he decided to tell protag about his weird "dream" about himy dying to a snake and swallowed alive. he also told the protag about what happened/will happen with the story. protag got scared bc he didn't want little bro to die bc of his conflict with snake guy, so he didn't rush in and confronted snake guy head on like he planned to. after his rebirth, he believed that the beast god was granting him another chance in life, so he thought that his lil bro also got help from the god in form of a dream.
    MC met ML right after he took over the body. ML was a merman that lived at the sea right beside the tribe and when they met, MC was on a flat stone that served as a bed for the ML. ML wanted him to go away, MC wasn't scared, ML got interested and took something from MC. MC got upset, wanted it back, ML gave him something else. before it could go further, protag found MC (he was worried) and took him home. MC's original host was a bit timid, shy and was the darling of their family, so protag worrying about MC was quite normal.
    MC and ML meet for quite a few times (MC always sneaks out in the night) and they got really close (although MC still wasn't sure if the merman really was ML). only after they confessed to each other did MC's ring warm up and MC knew for sure.
    during that time, protag distanced himself emotionally from snake guy (although protag still followed him like usual), he didn't get riled up/jealous when snake guy was standing too close to someone else. protag got more popular with other beasts, especially among the younger generations with weak power/abilities. snake guy didn't like that protag became more known to be powerful and assertive. protag originally had the power and ability to become great, but in the first timeline he was too in love with snake guy to be that ambitious. now that he is different, snake guy became to hate him (he doesn't like competition) but still thought that protag was in love with him and didn't take him really seriously.
    when it was time for the beast god festival, ML proposed to MC, MC agreed enthusiastically, MC's father got overprotective and jealous, the birth father and protag were happy for MC. MC cooked ML food with good seasoning (ML brought the food to prove that he can provide for him), everybody was curious about the smell (they didn't know about seasoning at that ancient time), protag got the seasoning and cooked for all the other beasts. snake guy saw how protag totally ignored him during the festival and didn't get jealous over the young beast that was clinging to him all that time. snake guy got upset and left the festival, which was kinda a taboo bc many believed that it will anger the beast god if you leave early and get punished.
    the next day they found snake guy wounded and near death and believed it was bc of that (normally snake guy was one of the most powerful in the tribe). nobody knew that MC poisoned snake guy during the festival. bc of his illness, he kinda became a liability, one had to provide food for snake guy when it was normally the other way around. snake guy is very prideful and looks down on weak people, so his temper got worse and worse. one day he overheard two people talking about how protag will most probably get the chief position, he reacted, kinda frightened the guy so much that he fainted. the other guy escaped and thought that snake guy killed him, so he went back to the tribe to tell the chief. snake guy didn't know that. he just wanted to prove that he was still the strongest of them all, so he went into the woods to kill some strong animals. there he encountered snake bitch who was running from blood leeches (those things can apparently suck the blood out of the beasts very quickly and thus kill them) and when snake guy got to know of snake bitch's identity (he was the son of sanke tribe's chief), he carried snake bitch away from the leeches. they then encounter the other beasts with the protag and MC (they were hunting game). protag immediately flew into the sky with lil bro in his arm bc the leeches can't fly. other people with wings did it, too. in the end only the two snakes were on the ground. snake guy then finally realized that protag wasn't just upset with him (for flirting with others) but really didn't love him anymore-> snake guy then saw protag as an enemy (if you don't love me, then you are a threat to my chief position). protag made two beasts with wings to help the snakes. MC was curious as to why the blood leeches were so active and determined to get to them during the day when normally they only get active after sundown. MC then took a pearl with green liquid from the snake bitch's clothes and it turned out that in it were the unborn blood leech babies. after leeches went away, MC threw snake bitch to the ground and accused him for plotting to kill their tribe and implicated snake guy, too, bc it was snake guy who carried snake bitch to them. they got taken to the tribe for chief's decision.
    meanwhile, the chief and other people got the news about snake guy "killing" another beast (who couldn't transform into a beast anymore bc he just recently gave birth) and they were searching for snake guy. when they heard of the incident, the chief was furious and also thought that snake guy wanted their downfall. especially when snake bitch opened his mouth and told them about his "important" identity. note that this tribe consists of beasts that were driven out of their tribes, so they are not happy to hear that snake bitch was the son of a snake tribe chief. snake guy saw that he was doomed, he wanted to attack a weak beast in order to get a hostage. protag anticipated that and prevented him. a fight broke out, snake guy and bitch got killed in the end.
    ML was busy building a home/love nest for MC and him. when he finished he went to the tribe to find MC. he encountered this bloody fight and took MC away (MC just wanted to get involved in the fight, ML saw this and prevented that).
    about the sex scene in the sea: ML got a legendary shell/pearl (?) for MC so that MC could breathe under water. they also decided to build one house near the sea and another one at the bottom of the sea.

4. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    How many arcs does this one have???

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    14-15ish

aNonYm0U5 likes this.
  6. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you (@kiara8 ) give some short Description of each arc??...

7. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saying but I haven't finished reading the MTL and since @azure_sea and @kiara8 do better summaries then me (thanks for the summaries ^^), here's a 1-liner description of the arcs I've read so far.
    World type/plot style/MC's role/ML's role
    Arc 1: Zombie Apocalypse/Rebirth-revenge plot/Useless son of the man the male protagonist falls for/General with huge influence
    Arc 2: Modern world/Yaoi romance of a struggling white lotus/MC's the adopted foster brother of ML/ML is the MC's foster brother
    Arc 3: Ancient world (with mpreg)/Transmigration plot/MC was the ex-fiance of the general in the original plot/the general
    Arc 4: Modern world/school romance/MC's the loner student who got abused by his father/teacher who comes to separate MC from male protagonist
    Arc 5: Ancient world/martial arts plot/sect leader/orphan that MC picks up and makes him his disciple
    Arc 6: Modern world on a different planet and is all about peace/transmigration with system+revenge+making movies plot/president of a movie making company/gay actor
    Arc 7: Beast world/rebirth-revenge plot/the adorable winged liger brother of the male protagonist/an anti-social merman
    Arc 8: Ancient world/royalty conspiracy+innocent white lotus/the big brother of the white lotus/brother of the emperor who pretends to be a priest
    Arc 9: Modern world/Paranormal-school plot/orphaned college student living with aunt and uncle and who can see ghost/ghost of a general
    Arc 10:
    And confrontation with ML after he got his memories back.

Arc 9 added~

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading this because all those awesome spoilers got me hooked..
    Original story:
    Arc9: Setting is in modern world but has paranormal activities. MC's host body is a normal 2nd yr college student, he was orphaned but got taken care of by his aunt and uncle. He's a bit timid because of the car accident that took away his parents, nevertheless pretty normal guy. Until one day, he started seeing ghosts and hearing things. He was originally timid but became more scared because of this things, he can't ask for help because evrytime he tried, the ghosts will appear. It made him haggard and look sick that his roommate asked him, however upon discovering his fear of ghosts, he was instead ridiculed. Unfortunately, things got out of control, ghosts appeared everywhere, he became weaker, and as no one can understand him, he buckled from the heavy psychological pressure he jumped off from the building.
    The protag is the roomate named Sun Lin,in the beginning unbelieving of paranormal, to the point of hating MC's host body of his fear and deliberately scares him, but after witnessing the suicide, strange things started happening. Things happened, but this time protag has friends that helped. Main point, the ghost appeared in front of protag but didn't kill him. After investigating, protag remembered meeting the ghost in the past when he got lost. it was revealed that the ghost was asking for his help. After justice was served by having the stepdad dealt by the law, the body dug up and was burried, protag was praised by everyone. Fulfilled the wish, the ghost disappeared and it seems protag fell for him so cannot forget about him. Until he met a boy that looks exactly like the ghost..

Edit: it seems the host body started seeing ghosts after visiting a tomb in a class trip.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  9. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    and then! and then!?

swordfish likes this.
  10. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    You left us at a cliff? *sobs sobs*:cry::cry: Thank you for the spoilers though.

11. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Heartless isnt it:cry::cry:

HesheFell likes this.
  12. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Contin
    Continue pls.!!!

13. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah pls continue! i am now loaded with homeworks and don't have the time to read anymore T___T *sob* so i need motivation!! >__<

14. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Come oooonnnn!!!!

Or can u upload the link page... Especially if its danmeila pls. Give the exact chapter or page... Its really annoying how i have to search for it...

15. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone provide some info and spoilers about Arc 8?:oops:

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Add on: The ghost MC saw at the tomb is ML who is a general that died 300 years ago.

17. aNonYm0U5

Reading List:
    Link
    Ur here!! Pls. Share the rest!!! How did MC save the host?

18. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No really, that was the end of the original plot... sorry..:blobpensive:

I am now just in the middle of reading this arc, actually just woke up.

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    • So ML followed MC back because MC picked up a knife in the tomb
    • During a break, MC went home and saw a child ghost in the house opposite to his. He invited the child over.
    • Meanwhile, the protag is in the forest for some reason and got lost and picked up a watch. The storyline wasn't clear about which ghost scared the host to death but I think it was this one. So the watch belonged to the ghost, being the first human the ghost has seen after a long time, the ghost fell in love with the protag. (Wtf, right?)
    Have to get ready to class, ttyl

20. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 8? you mean the one in ancient time?
    if you look at the posts from before, it was already mentioned. i only read 1/3 of this arc when school started for me, so i can only tell you about the original plot...