Spoiler Cannonfodder Counterattack System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
  2. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, kudos to the person who translates this!! Looking forward to it! <3

3. EveningWind

EveningWind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hlw anyone can give link for raw ? Thanks ~~<3

4. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    here

EveningWind likes this.
  5. EveningWind

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you very much Clear ~~<3

6. AaronKing

AaronKing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... I completed the mtl. Now, I need a few days to sort my brain back to normal.
    Well, spoilers:
    Arc 10 and end:
    In the 10th arc, MC is originally a plant that has transformed into human shape as a result of some medicine from his original world. The plot is sorta like the Hunger Games. 13 contestants who have to fight for the world key. Only the winner is allowed to return to their original world, rest will forever be imprisoned on that dark island, where game’s being held. But of course, all that’s hogwash.

In this world, MC is a cannon fodder but there is no protag. The original body was supposed to be the first to die, but since MC took over, he intends to win the game. First task is to find the beads of life, those who fail are eliminated. On his way to searching for the bead, MC comes across another contestant(?) who was originally supposed to win 4 consecutive stages, but is now killed by MC. After finding the bead, MC comes across a beautiful tree in the middle of an island.

MC rests on that island for a night and sleeps below the tree. While he’s asleep, MC is molested by someone. After waking up, MC is confused but ignores it. Then he leaves the island for next mission.

After leaving the island, he comes across a small child hanging on tree(?) and instantly takes a liking to him. The kid introduces himself as Alan(?). But when the kid jumps down from the tree, he becomes a very tall and brawny man. They start travelling together. Alan is a naïve and clumsy type, seeing him reminds MC of Lin XiaoBei of previous arc. They retrieve a red box from the place where previously the world key was.

But then they meet another beautiful guy, Eric, who orders Alan to come to him. MC seeing that Alan is afraid of Eric, becomes crazy(because he is overprotective of Alan) and they start fighting. Eric was originally the one who got the world key but because he liked killing more than winning, he abandoned the key.

Suddenly, someone else butted in and stopped the fight. That’s the tree(ML). ML immediately gives a long kiss to the MC. Eric gets somewhat embarrassed, hugs Alan and starts crying. Alan tries to comfort him. (I guess those two are actually together, or at least about to be QAQ)

Meanwhile, ML asks MC if he’s (MC) a tree demon to which MC replies that his name is Ye Si Nian. At this point, ML starts to feel that he’s forgetting something and that he won’t leave MC in life or after death.

Here, Alan looks for help( on how to comfort Eric ) towards MC, who now starts feeling pissed (cause he didn’t know what was going on with the two before). ML pulls his face back and says, “Look at me. Don’t look at other people.” Aaaaand, fireworks in MC’s mind.

When they are camping, Alan and Eric constantly look towards MC and ML to ‘learn how to be lovers’. (This part’s hilarious.)

When the open the box, inside is a red grass. When they guess that it might be the world key, Eric clamps on tightly to Alan because he doesn’t want Alan to go away, and neither does he want to return. Then they discover that it point the way to somewhere. MC and ML go ahead; the other two go their way.

In the end, they enter a cave. At the end, they find strange markings on cave wall and a hot lake. There the red grass bloomed with small flowers.

After coming out from the cave, they grab another similar box from another contestant. Inside was golden soil and the grass immediately planted itself in it.

After further travels, they get a golden fruit which MC takes into his hand.

MC opens his eyes to find himself back in real world. He gets 10th continuous best actor award but is unhappy because he feels like he lost his most important thing. In the end, he ends up in a car accident and back in system space.

Here, ML hugs MC and then takes him to show his own experience of the time MC was small and sick. MC used to talk to ML (who was a large tree). MC had named ML as Adam but disappeared after that and never returned to the tree. ML was very worried. 20 years later, ML got his wish and finally uprooted himself from the soil and went in search of MC.

ML(in tree form) searched for months and finally reached near MC. On the night MC got the award, he was driving back. The night was cloudy and moonless, just as MC took off his eyes off the road for a moment, he got into car accident. ML was nearby and immediately pulled MC out. ML poured all his energy into MC to try to keep him alive. There was lightning tribulation because ML tried to defy natural order. But the lightning was very strong and ML couldn’t bear it. So with his last energy, he abandoned his body and wrapped around MC to protect him. After the last bolt of lightning fell, MC awoke to find himself in a room identical to the one he had once described to ML saying that he’d like if heaven was like that. (of course, he doesn’t remember)

ML has lost his memory due to the lightning but still feels that he shouldn’t let MC go. So he pretends to be the system and keeps MC. ML uses the cannon fodder system to take the help of MC and heal his own soul. Over the course of the tasks, ML fell in love again and slowly tried to go into the task world to help MC out. ML wanted to make his image not as the hateful system but as someone MC could love.

7. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    And that's the ultimate end? That's..... kinda ambiguous. So the MC returned to his world, felt unhappy, died in a car accident once again and returned back to the system? He doesn't remember the room he once described to the ML, means he doesn't remember the ML? How about his memory while being in the system?
    Also, is the novel explicit? Or do the smut scenes always fade to white?

8. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    don't know the ending yet, but regarding explicit sex scenes...haha nope. it's fade to white/black u.u up to now i've only seen that happen in Pure Love, never another novel again (but i haven't read that many cn novels yet)

Liliance and Ease like this.
  9. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flip table
    Goddamit. My dream always goes unfulfilled...

Liliance likes this.
  10. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    apparently, Counterattack's sex scenes are more explicit :)

Liliance likes this.
  11. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww: Really?? I'll be waiting for the translation then.
    Btw thanks for mentioning Pure Love. Never see it before. It's totally my cup of tea.

Liliance likes this.
  12. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a spoiler thread with translation links in it, more than 100 chapters already translated, it should be around ch. 80 (?) or so where they get to do the deed. (although it shouldn't be that detailed as pure love smut)

mine, too, i got nosebleeds from reading it. a balm for my soul after never getting explicit scenes T__T hope the author writes more! :love:

Ease and Neelambori like this.
  13. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    actually Counterattack (Chai jidan)'s sex scene is quite detail, and hot. i mean if you ever read 'are you addicted' by chai jidan too, you'll know that Counterattack's scene could also give someone nosebleed :blobrofl: as for pure love, it's hot, but too much xD

Ease, azure_sea and kiara8 like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me the link to pure love?

15. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler thread and i read the raw here

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh..... thank you. I totally forgot about that

17. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    Which spoiler thread? Not this one? Can you give me the links, along with the >100 chapters translation links?

I thought you were talking about THIS Counterattack :ROFLMAO: Got confuse for a while.
    Googling Counterattack Chai Jidan.... thanks for the note. Gonna read it later.

kiara8 likes this.
  18. EveningWind

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks <3

19. QuinNefertari

QuinNefertari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fellow fujoshis can this recently enlightened one request for a favor!!:oops::oops:

Can somebody give a little bit detailed spoiler about the Arc where they are all beast!? I just love the fluffy feeling I get from the Mc and sadly this little one can't read Chinese and my head aches with the thought of MTLd..

Pretty Please!! This little one humbly begs laozi!!
    :notworthy::notworthy:

20. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, lurkers here..
    I've read the mtl until 152. I think it's supposed to be the end, but it feels like it's not the end.. Or maybe mtl failed me..
    From what I read, the last arc as cannon fodder, it's as @AaronKing described, they're in a dark island, the setting is like Hunger Games, and MC is a humanoid tree. The arc after that is mostly from ML pov, how he meet MC when he's a sickly child and how MC named him, then disappear. When he found MC, he's involved in a car accident after getting his (MC) long time wish. ML use everything he got to save MC but left weak, then they have to gather power via the cannon fodder counterattack system.
    When MC got back after the dark island arc, he got back to the time before the award is announced. He feels like he's forgetting something. Then after the party in which his manager is too drunk to drive him home, he's started to remember things. He knows that he would involved in a car accident, but keep going anyway, because he wants to go back to ML. When he got back, ML hug him and say "You choose me."
    After that is a bit confusing. My guess is that they get back to the system together. The last chapter is ML pov, he's either a tree spirit or a priest, I'm not sure, but he have his memories. MC hasn't born in those world yet, and I think MC is a seed right then. ML thought that no one have the chance to nurture their lover from seed, so he lovingly plant the MC seed in the best location and care for it everyday.
    The end?

@QuinNefertari
    The beast world arc is one of my favorite!!
    In this world MC is a milk cat (?) who are protagonist younger brother. This is a rebirth story where protagonist is a winged cat who are rejected from other village, because he is a hybrid. In this world, each village is different in race. Be it cat/snake/mermaid etc. They don't mingle, and definitely no intermarriage. There's one village, the place where they live now, which receive any race, but is looked down by other village because of their mixed race.
    This world worship Beast god, and since rebirth, protagonist is a devout believer, he thinks Beast god let him rebirth. In the original story, protagonist is in love with a snake beast, one of the strongest in their village. They get married, protagonist got pregnant, snake rescue another snake who are the beloved son of snake village chief. Protagonist killed by snake, since even though he's very strong, he can't transform to beast form since pregnant (beastkin lose their beast form after getting pregnant). After rebirth protagonist challenge snake to be the storngest beast and recognize as future chief, but snake, his supporters and that other snake teamed up to defeat him, which result in his younger brother death. But protagonist got help from male protagonist and defeat their enemies. They live happily ever after, except his younger brother is dead.
    On to counter attack, MC meet ML right away. He's the surly Mermaid at the outskirts of thir village. ML is angry at first because MC is at his bed or whatever it is. But like always, they fall in love at first sight. MC is called by his brother, warned to stay away from ML because he's surly and MC is a cute & beautiful milk cat. Everyone in the village loves him, so they're a bit overprotective. Still MC sneak out often to meet ML. MC tells protagonist that he dreamed he's killed in a skirmish. Protagonist got scared thinking that it may be because he's trying to challenge snake, so he's rethinking his plan.
    MC found ML again and asked for fish, since he hates the food at his home. No seasoning y'all, cave man period, and in the last world he's pampered to death. In this world, everyone is on their own. Food someone catch is only for themselves, family or partner, so ML asked MC if he's willing to eat the fish he catch (meaning MC is willing to be his partner), MC agree.
    There's a festival to worship Beast god, at that time, everyone contribute their catch and the cooking is delicious, a lot of beast reaffirm their partnership there and got Beast god blessings. ML told MC that he have to go somewhere, MC can only sulk at home and prepare for festival.
    At the festival day, protagonist is feeling gloomy since he's unsure what to do. He hate the snake duo, but don't want to risk MC. MC asked if he'll be happy if he's chosen as future chief. Then protagonist suddenly realized something. He wants to be happy, why should he bothers with the snake duo? He happily join the festive and leave a gloomy MC who got ignored.. LoL
    ML come bearing gift for MC and asked for his hand in marriage!! MC dazed for a while and his parents is enraged, thinking that ML wants to take MC away. MC hurriedly agree and got blessings, where his father is depressed and hating ML. MC lovingly cook a delicious meal for ML, disregarding the world cooking skill and using spices, making others droll.
    Snake is irritated, he thought protagonist will always love & follow him. He try to make protagonist jealous to no avail, then angrily leave. Something happened to him, days later they found him weak in snake form beside the river. They got scared, thinking Beast god punished him for leaving the festival. He got surly to everyone since he's not used to be weak.
    MC is enjoying lovey-dovey time with ML. The gift ML gave to him is something that enables him to become a mermaid. ML takes MC to his favorite place, and consummate their relationship. MC thinking that Mermaid parts is very enjoyable. *blush* They planned to get married & live together. First they build their love-nest.
    Protagonist getting more popular & thought to be the chief successor. Snake enraged & knocked out fellow villagers who come to gossip. When trying to catch something to prove his worth, he stumbled upon that other snake. He's being chased by blood worm, the worst predator ever. They escaped together and rescued by protagonist who by chance is leading a group young beast to catch someting. MC is irritated because he want to catch something for ML but is ruined by snake duo. They fly to avoid blood worm, but strangely they won't leave. Blood worm tend to avoid sunlight, but they chase snake duo unceasingly. MC found wimp snake wear a necklace which actually is blood worms eggs. MC toss it to blood worm and they leave.
    They interrogate snake duo, but alas, both of them is stupid villain. They got killed by village chief & protagonist. ML just got back from finishing the last touch for their love-nest in time to stop MC from joining the brawl.
    MC & ML live together. Protagonist met male protagonist & live happily ever after.
    The end