Spoiler Captain of the Knight's loves his misunderstanding wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 10, 2018.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description: Leonora a daughter of a Earl gains a political marriage with the handsome and dashing Knight Captain. However, at the wedding night she was ignored and the days of taciturn conversation pass by.. Since its a political marriage she gave up the thoughts of gaining any kind of romantic love, and to idle the boring days away. One day a beautiful woman appears and announces she is her husband's former lover. She urges Leonora to divorce him - she agrees. When Leonora announced her intentions to her husband his reaction is very unexpected.

My thoughts: its super cute and it seems like there dog-blood drama but not really
    the former lover thing is a total sham. For the poor knight captain he had the hots for her since he was a lowly knight. He worked hard to be the Captain to gain recognition and permission to marry her. The reason he didn't push her down on their wedding day was because he wanted to build in her romantic love before going through with anything. He just also felt that she wasn't ready and didn't want to force her. That's why he would sneak out of work (Leonora doesn't realize this and he doesn't tell her because he wants to responsible in her eyes) to have little dates. He gives her small gifts like cookies she loves back in her home. He wanted to badly build their relationship. When he heard she wanted to divorce him - he kinda loses it a bit. He does push her down on the bed, but then basically yells/confesses everything. Leonora hadn't realized any of this and is super moved. They finally spent a night together . To only freak out in the morning. Since, Leonora did promise the other woman to leave him. They quickly put on clothes and bust through their bedroom door to be greeted by the household staff and the other woman ...appluading them??? Apparently, everyone got tired of their bullshit and cooked up a scheme to get them together.

Aquaa, Renn Kazma, adz143 and 5 others like this.
  2. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh how is it the girl's bullshit? Sounds like it was all the dude for making this misunderstanding. Like I get the family or servants wanted to help. But as a wife ignored by her husband, there not much one can do o.o

3. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    He does a lot of romantic gestures but chokes at last bit. Also, everyone keeps telling her that he likes her. MC goes - I know my high position is very beneficial to his career. I don’t blame her at all, but they were getting tired of trying to convince her. They were even more tiring of him basically choking last minute.

there is some drama, but I don’t think it’s so bad yet. Basically they’re still awkward with each other, but much more affectionate. The drama come the captain’s best friend who fell for her. He’s also a traitor. He goes the route of the Prince from abandoned empress - he gets angry and lashes due to feeling inferior.

4. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean you can take it as servant lip service and the guy choking. It's not hard to be in her mental standing. First impressions are a thing. She doesnt have a very good one for this guy.

midnight reader likes this.
  5. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me raw link for this?It looks super cute.Thanks.

6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link