Mini RPG Carcossa Blood Moon

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by BB_Tensei, Oct 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    "This is boring there is nobody left in this area puppy let us go east!" The puppy also decides that it's a better idea seeing as how close they are to the water cause of the maze. The puppy jumps up onto the edge of the created maze and lands upon a roof next to a bridge. Crash floats up onto the wall after the puppy. "Why didn't we do this earlier it would have been so much easier to get around! Anyway onwards towards fights and blood!" Jumping over the river she immediately finds a person sleeping on the street. Pulling out his goblet Crash smacks the man on the head and then the blood flows directly into the cup. A fog rises up from the river and tries to attack her however the fog passes right through Crash. "Oi that tickled." A drop of the blood in the goblet comes out and jumps onto the fog which immediately forces it to get stuck and enter into the goblet. "Let us see how you like being a shadow in a cup!"

2. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Right ?" A certain feeling rose up deeply from Alacris, one he didn't feel since a while. Disdain, perhaps was it because he didn't have a conversation with someone since such a long time, however, her words only gave birth to this disdain that was natural to him.

"Foolish. What's right and wrong is subjective. Killing selectively could be right or wrong depending the point of view. It's nothing more than necessary."
    Right or wrong never mattered. Only one thing did matter.
    "If it is needed to accomplish my goal. Then, why should I stop ?" After all, he already died once for this, so why not continue ? Then his gauntlet approached his opponent's arm, with the will to catch and twist it. However, he stopped and shook his head, he simply took a step forward.
    Instead, he just looked at the distance he had with the tower, still thirty meters and he would destroy it.

TiggerBane likes this.
  3. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    After having dealt with the fog monster Crash goes over and hugs his dog. "Well now that they have been dealt with let me go and find more fun things to experience." Crash picks up the blood puppy and runs around through the craftsman area blood flowing towards her from all areas of the map his dress dragging in the dust and blowing winds around. In front of her a appears a man running from a figure in a blood red robe, then a fog appears and the two of them disappear from his sight. "This fog is getting quite annoying isn't it my little puppy I wonder if the two of them will be back to this place or not?"

A man comes out of a nearby house but Crash doesn't notice them as he is counting the number of blood drops within her goblet.

Quaesitor likes this.
  4. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Foolish. What's right and wrong is subjective. Killing selectively could be right or wrong depending the point of view. It's nothing more than necessary.

If it is needed to accomplish my goal. Then, why should I stop?" Hearing the strong will within words, Ferya halted. At the same moment, she noticed the gauntlet of the armor approaching her arm, as if wishing to break it. But even if it breaks, she knew it would be nothing much to her, at least nothing compared to what she had felt before.

But then, the gauntlet halted its movement as the armor's helmet made a head shaking motion. In the end, the armor departed without touching her.

In the end, she could only sigh.

"Then I will change my reasoning. It is unpleasant to look at you work with your weary body. And if you were to destroy all the gates, how would I be able to have my goal fulfilled?" Ferya said.

Then with a snap of her fingers, the surroundings stood still for a moment, before it abruptly turned and twisted, warped into a battleground of her memory, a wide plain under the full moon night, with countless soldiers charging out of the castle which stood right where the North-West gate used to be.

"If you broke through this... I suppose I will simply find another way." Whispering those words, Ferya departed to where the west craftsmen should have gone to.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    TiggerBane likes this.
  5. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link

Having whisked away one more, I reappear in the town and see a pale person, wearing a dress with eyes shifting all over it. That person even has a dog made of blood... and I do not see marks of having been hanged on any of both. How distasteful. And they don't seem human, so I can't just go and hang them...

Annoyed, I turn towards them: "What do you want?"

TiggerBane likes this.
  6. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "THe only reasonable thing anybody could want fun? I mean what else is necessary for a persons survival in this day and age except for fun. Or did you mean my dream and goal?" She spins around on the spot with the blood dog in his arms whilst staring at this guy who seems to be strangled and in a red robe. "But anyway what exactly do you want mister to get away from being strangled or to strangle more people? Both of those sound stupid to me." She then proceeds to sit down on the floor whilst the man whom was walking up to him jumps at her with a knife. Crash then smashes him with the goblet in his hand then cleans her goblet with a cloth.

Quaesitor likes this.
  7. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "So, it's only a matter of divergent goals." This spirit seems to unfortunately have tricky power. Can't people be more... straightforward ? Nevertheless, in a way, he will be able to rest. All he did to is to trigger some old memories plus his current power, and it will be a piece of cake to get ride of those soldiers.

One soldier immediately lost half of his body due to a shoulder bash. The second lost his throat through a simple slap. The third one lost the sensation of mobility as his knees were erased from existence.

Touching Alacris will end up in them getting erased, and as an empty armor, can series and swords hurt him ? Of course not. Somehow, even if they weren't real, the fact that he has been wiping out existence somehow... made him recover, way less than if they were real people but, perhaps, just the fact of doing it ease his mind.

The tenth was erased through a swing along with a few others that were also affected by this. Before he was only fighting... normally but now ? His goal is simply to touch as much people as he can the quickest possible.
    The twentieth... The thirtieth... The fortieth... The fiftieth... The sixtieth...
    He doesn't know how much he need to disable to get out of this thing. But he knows one thing, he shouldn't spend more than a few minutes here. Worst case, he just has to destroy everything here.

TiggerBane likes this.
  8. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    Arriving at the west gate, Ferya soon found the craftsman she met before standing among the crowd right before the destroyed gate.

Tapping his shoulder, the craftsman jolted and quickly turned around.

Seeing that it was Ferya whom he met not long ago, the craftsman sighed in relief.

"It's you, miss. As you can see, the west gate seemed to have broken down, so we can't go through there and build that bamboo forest you wanted." Saying such, the craftsman sighed and pointed at the gate. "But we have already purchased the violets bamboo needed, so if we can pass through another gate, we can still go and build the forest, though you would need to pay extra." So saying, the craftsman pointed at a group of carts filled to the brim with violet bamboos.

Hearing his explanation Ferya thought of the North-West gate which should still be standing. Although there is a possibility that the North gate had not been destroyed, it would not be a good idea to delay much more.

Coming to a decision, Ferya brought out another pouch of gold and passed it to the craftsman.

"Go to the North-West gate with the violet bamboos, I will wait for you there." With those words, Ferya once again disappeared from view, going towards the North-West gate, leaving the craftsman once again in confusion.

TiggerBane likes this.
  9. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link

"Fun? You don't know true fun." As I take a deep breath to convince the person of my ideals, I notice a human jump at her, and she smacks him dead with a goblet. I could have hanged him. "I could have hanged him!" I start shouting at her: "I want to hang everybody! We'll merrily dangle from the branches, everyone with a branch to call his own and home. We would be a family. But you, all of you, you're killing them! taking them away from me! I will not stand for that! Get out of here, or I will force you to!"

If I had to breathe I would be out of air, but I have said all that she deserves to hear, so I just glare at her angrily before stomping off, as much as I can stomp with my real body miles away on the tree.

TiggerBane likes this.
  10. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    A red circle appears underneath Crash. "You want to hang everyone what do you mean that is fun. It's a nightmare I hate being stuck in one place for long periods of time that is literally my worst nightmare. You should focus on your own fun you bastard." Underneath Crash the circle turns blue. He dissapears from the vision of the person in front of her.

He reappears on the roof of the northern gatehouse the largest of the gates made of sturdy wood. "Why am I in this place also why is this place made of wood and not stone?"
    "You have been brought here to protect this gate for me I will be back for you later." A masked woman holding scales appears before Crash and then leaves her.
    "Oi don't just leave me up here and why do you want me to protect here get a better guardian." Crash jumps down from the roof onto the floor and then is immediately brought back onto the roof of the building.
    "You will protect this place until the ghostbusters arrives and those whom have done wrongs upon others will be punished!" The blind girl then leaves the last standing gate and the least well protected gate. Whcih then promptly returns to being made of stone rather than wood.

Quaesitor likes this.
  11. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    Arriving at the North-West Gate, Ferya noticed that the gate is still standing strong. Sighing in relief, she observed her surroundings and moved towards a nearby guard station.

Noticing her, one of the guards spoke out, "What are you doing here, miss? Are you lost?"

Not paying much attention to his words, Ferya pointed her finger at the guards, taking control of their mind and having them walk away.

Then, she continued to have any nearby people leave the are with her powers until the North-West gate became deserted.

Confirming that no more people are around, Ferya focused her mind, summoning a memory from within her, one about a great war, with land dyed in flames and blood as soldiers in close to indestructible armor marched, seeking to destroy any sign of life which does not side with them.

Then, with a snap of her finger, the surroundings twisted and turned, transforming the landscape in accordance to her memory.

"Now... feel free to come." Ferya silently whispered.

12. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Market

Ritsu was watching. Every now and then, she would detect another group of people gawking at the walls of her domain. Then she stole them, snatched them and included them in her game as well.

Besides the initial slaughterfest where the first group mistaken thought they could take down her hunter with a numerical advantage, there weren't other similar cases. Survivors spreaded out and headed for the key points, and every so often, a terrified shout would sound out, followed by the noise of flesh being torn apart.

It was quite difficult. For the survivors, that is. Still, no matter how difficult it was, Ritsu was still fair. It wasn't impossible.

All the survivors against 4 werewolf hunters. She even left behind raw silver ingots and holy water at different areas, in order for people to be able to kill her hunters. What great generosity.

The scout clears out the foreign soil
    The smith forges the blessed alloy
    Regardless of person, this game will foil
    So cooperate lest your blood stain the soil

Humming a silly poem to no one in particular, Ritsu giggled.

13. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    {{ Announcement: @FuRen you can place and restore a gate within your domain, if you spend two posts in a gate location. If anybody wants to destroy it again, they need to post an equivalent number of times at that location. }}

14. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link

After getting out of this thing, the armor somehow felt melancholic and was somehow mesmerized by the cracks of his armor, his old memories from his past life. After arriving at the tower supporting this gate, for some reasons, he took his time and just began to erase it however...

"Oh well. I was too slow I suppose." Alacris expressed himself sorrowfully. At least, the tower should be a bit unstable by now, nothing more than that. What should he do now ? Simply go erase the soldiers again ? And the it happens again and again and again ? No thanks.
    "Well done. I am leaving."

The armor faded. The thin fog became dense again. The armor was using too much energy, so, since it was trapped. He will just make it disappear.
    So, he will be nothing more than the fog. At last, it's now well spread, with as the densest place the Temple.

TiggerBane likes this.
  15. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Sitting around at the northern gate Crash watches people leave with blood dripping off them from the activities of other ghosts and buildings collapsing and parts of the cities being destroyed whilst ghosts fight within it. "This is the worst isn't it my puppy I mean look at all the enjoyment I could be having and yet I'm stuck on top of the wall of this gate. Puppy I have an idea why don't you go and get more blood for me." The puppy looks confused but it decides that it's probably a good idea to share things with others so it jumps back to where it was birthed from. The temple.

The puppy wanders around the temple looking for all the blood shackles that had been expended before and starts collecting them into the puppy picture on the wall of the temple. This attracts the fog which seems to get stuck in the puppy's skin or blown to bits when the puppy comes near to it. The puppy rolls all around the temple looking for things to chew on as well as the blood shackles. The fog seems to be getting thicker whilst the puppy is looking for the last 3 blood shacles.

16. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    As Ferya took control over the North-West Gate, she continued to make preparation, in case she failed to protect the gate, she thought of having another gate to have the craftsmen walk out of the city even after the gate falls.

With that idea, Ferya searched for surrounding people, those that dared to approach her domain. Then, taking control of their mind, she had them build another gate, right in between the West Gate and the North-West Gate, albeit smaller and much more crude in comparison to the others.

Next, using her domain within the original North-West Gate as an anchoring, she spread her domain towards in, placing the area under her control.

Reassured, the observed her surroundings.
    It was then that she noticed the departing armor spirit which she met before.

Seeing him leave without a fight, a sense of victory filled her and a childish grin appeared on her face, which she covered with her wide sleeve.

17. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link

Now I know that others - all others - do not understand me. So I will claim this part of the town as mine. With increasing speed I wander around the eastern craftsmen area, hanging each and everyone I come across until I have cleaned up the streets and their screams of terror have scared those in the houses awake, but much too frightened to leave their houses, which will do nothing to save them from what is to come.

I walk on the eastmost corner of the city wall, My gallowtree, with all the blood it drank as energy, it starts to grow out of me, its roots slowly covering the wall and extending down into the city and the outside. Once the first roots have touched the floor and started burrowing into it, I leave my tree and let it grow as I return into the craftsmen area, picking a random house every now and them and adding the inhabitants to my collection on my tree. But this time, the new branches grow on the part of the tree in the eastern craftsmen area, as a sign to all others.

If they don't like it, they should just come and fight me. I will not stop, no matter who or what comes.

TiggerBane likes this.
  18. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "Seeing as how I'm going to be sitting here for a long while I wonder what ghostly abilities I have access to to shape this area? I wonder if I can turn it into a bloody lake or something that sounds fun or maybe I should just turn everything into a solid blood mess like what I made the puppy." Crash begins painting a summoning circle on the gate so that she can start her master plan that he just came up with but totally was going to do the entire time.

Meanwhile the puppy has collected the final blood chains left behind in the temple and is beggining to make it's way back through the fog that is getting denser and denser. Thinking about something fun the puppy goes and gets the skulls from the dismembered corpses that were made by that creepy armour guy earlier on.

Quaesitor likes this.
  19. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticing that the craftsman seemed to be taking quite some time to arrive, Ferya departed the North-West area and went towards the West Gate.

There, she noticed that the craftsman having to bring the large carts with him seemed to be having trouble moving around the anxious crowd.

Frowning, she silently spread her domain towards the western area so that she could calm the people within the area, and possibly recover the broken western gate.

"This will take some time..." Ferya whispered to herself, observing the city which seemed to have become increasingly disturbed from all the ghosts awakening from their slumber, giving her a slight sense of urgency.

Quaesitor likes this.
  20. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link

Seeing that trash, that wasteful existence where he appeared, where the fog is at its densest, his place of birth as a ghost, Alacris felt... Frustrsted, remembering how that spirit simply killed on a whim, nothing more, nothing less. There was no judgement.
    Immediately the armor appeared and... Erased its existence through simply swinging his hand. Then the armor disappeared.

"Don't come back." He left those words to the puppy. To be transmitted to that thing. He didn't want to be bothered by worthless things. Then he wondered about that to do.
    Unfortunately. The North seems to be... Let's say. Busy. So he can't go there unfortunately. But well, there are other possibilities.

Quaesitor likes this.