Mini RPG Carcossa Blood Moon

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by BB_Tensei, Oct 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    After some time, Ferya finally managed to spread her domain over the west area, essentially recovering the gate and taking control of the people.

"I will release all of you after this is done." She silently promised herself.

Then, making use of her control over the area, she had the people within the western area support the craftsman, in whatever way possible, in building the bamboo forest right outside of the west gate, possibly encroaching towards the north-west area.

Seeing the smooth progress, Ferya faintly smiled in satisfaction. But then, as she continued to hear the sound of chaos beyond the western area, she could only sigh.

"Simply... do not bother me..." She whispered.

TiggerBane likes this.
  2. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    IC: The puppy ignores the weird armour dude whom knows nothing cause he only saw his master kill the fools whom were trying to run. The puppy comes back to it's picture with all the skulls and all the blood chains that were left in the temple and jumps into the picture of itself returning back to it's master carrying the objects to be used for creating what it thought would be cool a skull gate.

The puppy pops up next to Crash again after having jumped through the picture of itself. "Whoose a good puppy yes you are ohh yes you are." Crash begins stroking the puppy. Walking around the gate Crash begins covering it in the blood chains which immediately spread out throughout his domain. "Now puppy go and place these skulls in the shape of a gate over there." Whilst pointing to a nearby wall. The puppy jumps off the gate and opens a hole in the wall for a gate at the specified location. Then places the skulls in the shape of a gate.

3. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Rye Town Global:

Weakened as they were by the Blood Moon, the natural spirits of the land weeped at the unnatural occurences in their former domain. Deprived of their home, they began to collect in the sky, painting it in colourful light. From the clouds, ligthing descended and struck a child, moulding it into a champion and host. The undead thought it would be delicious.

{{ Announcement: A Brave has appeared. The Brave is still innocent and unaware of their destiny, but their energy can be felt. The first one to move the Brave will decide the gender and name. Afterward every post can move the Brave to an adjascent location. The Brave weakens domains that don't have their owner to reinforce them, while feeding ghosts in the vicinity. This translates in a bonus 2x additive multiplier for all characters interacting at the same location as the Brave. If 4 player characters gather at the same spot as the Brave, he loses his power and all participants get bonus 4 points.

It's possible to evacuate the Brave from the city. This will have effects in later games.

Starting location: ADMINISTRATION }}

Naraku, Haxagen and Quaesitor like this.
  4. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    The brave appears in the town they are a young boy whom is standing in the administrative area of the town near the northern gate watching a puppy building a wall of skulls. His name is Armani. He is one whom will become the bane of ghosts, ghouls, goblins and anything else with the letter g in it's name. He waits in the Admin area.

Meanwhile Crash is spinning around in his summoning circle as the blood floods over the buildings replacing the stone and wood of the buildings tripping people over and stealing the unnecessary blood from them so that Crash can finally leave. The ghostbuster arrives whilst this is occuring. A man here to protect the brave from ghosts till he can be raised to it's full potential meaning that finally Crash can move again.

Quaesitor likes this.
  5. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    As Ferya kept watch over the construction progress of the bamboo forest, she noticed the sky turning colorful, followed by thunder striking near the place her domain held control over, the Administration area. Curious, Ferya faded from view, appearing right at the edge of the domain closest to the administration area.

Soon, Ferya finally found the place where the thunder struck, or to be exact, the person it had struck.

There she saw a black haired boy with an ordinary appearance lying on the street unconscious with tattered clothes, while his body is miraculously unchared.

In the end, thought she felt a slight sense distaste from the boy, she carried him away, intending on keeping him from getting killed pointlessly.

6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link

"Huh. It appeared. Whatever." Alacris looked toward the administration and snorted, he decided to take a rest, after all, he overworked himself in the last hours and days, when did he close... Excuse me, he doesn't have any eyes. Neither does he has a body, neither does he need to sleep, neither can he eat...

Yet, he is trying to reform humanity.
    How ironic. Inhumane yet his goal.
    Does it matter in the end ? Does it even concern him ? No, he doesn't care.
    He died for it, so he will continue and never stop.

He stopped thinking and... closed off his mind, nesting the Temple, the fog becoming denser and denser.

7. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link

Tirelessly I keep hanging and hanging person after person, house after house, as my gallowtree keeps growing, its roots start to pierce into the first few buildings and swallow up a few families, directly hanging them up high for all to see. It is at this point, that something happens. A... thing, spawned by detestable spirits, to fight us - fight me. I can not allow him to live.

But, as I prepare to hurry towards him to end his pathetic life, another ghost which I have never seen before takes him away, out of my reach. Filled with anger, I return to my gallowtree and watch it slowly swallow house after house. My family grows. Our family grows. In death, all are equal. Hanged, all are equal. One branch per person, all feeding the tree.

8. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    After having been freed from the seal Crash decides to go and see his new territory and to watch this ghostbusters whom are heading directly towards the location of a weird being whom seems to be making troubles for magic in the area. Well it seems I'm going to have to go between areas now cause of this being but anyway guess it distracts those ghostsbusters from me. They are dressed in weird white costumes and carry bags which suck up the weak spirits that they pass however only the evil spirits as they seem to be able to tell the difference. "This is fun isn't it my puppy." Crash walks all around as spirits continue having fights all around her. The cup filling from all the blood is brimming at the max and absorbs any ghost that tries to attack him." The blood around the northern gate becomes thicker and harder as the ghosts are absorbed and blood animals start appearing upon the streets. The puppy meanwhile is searching for more skulls to make another skull gate where the northern southern gate was just for fun.

9. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Rye Town Global:
    The young Brave, Armani has left the city. Will he one day become a great hero, or a great foe to mankind? Only with time, and by the actions of his benefactor, would we be able to tell.

{{ Announcement: Henceforth Armani will be available as a bonus NPC in Carcossa Witch Hunt, an announcement on the details will follow, after the end of Blood Moon. }}

10. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Crash heads into the Administration area from his own area to check for more powerful beings and to see what exactly this brave looks like so he could avoid them as they grow up. Sadly Crash feels them leave the city as they are spirited away by something. Ignoring that Crash continues on in the administration area looking for fun things to do and maybe something nice to eat. The puppy is still looking for skulls having left a picture of both itself and it's master on the gatehouse. The puppy entered into the area that is the administration with Crash. Sensing a strong ghost in the area Crash heads towards the noticing that they had a sense of the brave upon them. Crash came to ask them what the brave looked like shouting at them whilst eating a candy cane. "Hey you stop there what did the brave look like?"

11. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    While allowing her domain to spread into the administration area and to gain more control over the city, Ferya watched over the child.

As time passes, the child soon woke up.

"Where...?"

"The west of the city, the administration area, that is where we are." Ferya answered to the whisper of the child.

Though the child was clearly surprised, he did not move recklessly.

"Miss, who... are you?" The child asked nervously.

"Ferya, and if you have noticed, a spirit." Ferya answered nonchalantly, "You are?" She continued asking.

"Me... I... ugh... AGHHH!!!"

Suddenly, the boy screamed and trashed wildly. Cold perspiration ran through his body and his face turned pale white.

Frowning, Ferya tapped on the boy's forehead, examining his mind.

She noticed that his mind was organized, filled with desires of countless souls which rend through his own.

Filled with pity, Ferya used her powers to fix the boy's mind, albeit having to wipe his old self in the process.

But then, at that moment, an unknown desire filled her, one from her past life.

Following it, she involuntarily also reformed the flesh of the boy, turning it into one following her image, and also her gender.

In the end, there was no trace of his old self, only a violet haired girl with golden-violet eyes.

"I name you, Hyacinth." Ferya whispered.

Unfortunately, she failed to rid the desire of those foreign souls from the boy- girl's mind.

Fortunately, his mind would be more stable. Just as Ferya thought such, she heard a voice shouting.
    "Hey you stop there what did the brave look like?"

12. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link

The sun had just begun setting over the ridge.

Uncle Jerome, a local weapon merchant, had just finished polishing one of his most prized swords, sitting it down with a sigh.

These days adventurers don't visit his shop much, preferring the spend the times at the local taverns after amassing a large sum during the summer months.

With a sigh he started heading for his shops door to flip the open / closed sign.

After turning around, Uncle Jerome saw a person standing over the sword he had just polished.

Smoke seemed to originate from them creating a visual array above them, and their cloak was singed from the bottom up creating holes in various places.

"Excuse me sir, we've closed shop for the day" Uncle Jerome said as a tickle of sweat went down his back, an uneasy feeling entering him seeing someone in the store that shouldn't be there.

The person grabbed the sword, and turned to Uncle Jerome.

"E-Excuse me s-sir, please I must really close shop" he pleaded as he saw the man with pure black armor and fine gold trimming begin walking towards fine, the floor boards where he stood singeing with each and ever step he took.

The flames in the mans helmet entered Uncle Jeromes eyes, but that was the thing he was most preoccupied with.

'Is that a pumpkin?' he thought to himself as he saw the man swing the polished sword at him.

____

After the sun had set the local florist, a young woman named Irene, had begun to put away her table.

She loaded all of her flowers onto her cart, moving onto the bench to take a small break, she closed her eyes.

Opening her eyes after a few moments to a scream and neighing of her horse.

She saw a man walking towards her cart, smoke and ash following his trail.

"Excuse me sir, can I help you" she asked as she noticed a red liquid dripping off the edge of a sword.

The man ignored the woman, grabbing one of the flowers out of her cart.

A beautiful white flower, began to wither in his hands before turning to ash in his grasp.

"W-what?..." Irene gasped at the sight, holding her breath as the man approached her, flames flickering in his eyes.

'Is that a pumpkin?' she thought as the man reached towards her.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Haxagen, Naraku and Quaesitor like this.
  13. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just gonna put my registration here anyway.

Spirit Name: Relagh

Simulacrum: His wings.

Personal Goals: To create a land free of all misgivings and evils.

Elemental Affinity: Light
    [​IMG]

14. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: I was thinking to develop what happens when zones clash with similar power.
    The area of the administration is tinged with blood and moonlight. The animals within seem to shift from creatures made of pure blood to ethereal beings to regular woodland creatures. The clash from the zone repels and attracts ghosts, ghasts and ghouls all throughout the area. The pathways that Ferya and Crash passed through are tranquil zones being permanently covered in moonlight and blood respectively. Small bamboo shoots are growing in the moonlight whilst the blood is bubbling and reshaping itself into axes. The blood sticks to the people whom enter into it, whilst the moonlight seems to leave people seemingly glowing and bright.

15. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hey you stop there what did the brave look like?" Hearing a shout, Ferya looked around and found headless spirit entering her domain. At the same moment, she could feel a disturbance in her domain, as her and the spirit's domains collide. At the same time, she could feel the resentful spirits who died unjustly gathering from all around the city after their collision.

Thinking that the newcomer may possibly be referring to Hyacinth, she frowned and used her powers to move Hyacinth's body elsewhere, deeper within her domain.

"Brave? I know none of such..." Feigning ignorance, Ferya stood up with her eyes narrowed and gaze sharply aimed at the newcomer, preparing herself for any possible situation.

16. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "Miss I just sensed you holding them, I know you know exactly what they look like all I want to know is that so that I can avoid them for the rest of my life because they are going to be a pain to in the ass. Yep all I want is to avoid them." Crash spins around on the spot whilst smiling at this young girl that has appeared before her. Crash begins whistling whilst spinning to call for the puppy whom seems to have run off somewhere into this crazy place on the scent of a weird and wacky creature.

Noticing a disturbance in the movement of the negative spirits the ghostbusters begin circling the area of conflict so as to remove as many of this kind of spirit as possible.

17. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link

"Miss I just sensed you holding them, I know you know exactly what they look like all I want to know is that so that I can avoid them for the rest of my life because they are going to be a pain to in the ass. Yep all I want is to avoid them."

Hearing the headless spirit's words, Ferya fell silent. In the end, after a quick pondering, she waved her hand, causing the air to ripple and reflect an image of the unconscious Hyacinth somewhere deeper inside.

"I suppose this is the one you spoke of? Now would you please depart?" Ferya said slowly, carefully looking at the headless spirit as she did so. Should she notice any abnormal action, she was prepared to take any measure to fight back, and escape if she must. She was used to running away, before and even now, shameless as the action may considered to be.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  18. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "One second I must find what they will look like in the future after all humans change. It will not harm you or them I assure you but well they already seem to be far weaker than the burst from before indicated something must have changed them." Blood begins dripping out of the dress onto the ground and painting a picture of the baby now then around the current baby a picture of an old variant of the girl appears. However inside of the small kid portion a third drawing is appearing of a young boy with short black hair. "Well well well it seems you have already marked their body haven't you? Anyway I will leave this area for now then to return to my place of torment and rest after all it is almost tea time and I do not wish for my master to leave the tomb so soon.

He turns and walks away from his new friend leaving behind the three paintings of the girl/boy on the floor. A puppy made of blood comes from behind Ferya with a sack full of clinking objects and blood stains upon it and jumps onto the back of it's master.

OOC: I'll let you describe the painting after all your character now.

19. FuRen

FuRen [Lime]

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching the headless spirit depart, Ferya looked towards the painting of blood of the ground, which gradually changed its color shade by some sort of maigc.

The smallest painting at the center depicted the boy whose identity had been lost, a slumbering black haired child at his preteen. But she noticed that the drawing was more faint compared to the others over it, as if indicating the fact that it is on the verge of disappearance, filling her with a slight sense of guilt.

The painting over it depicted the current appearance of Hyacinth, a violet haired preteen wearing ragged clothes, with a violet-gold pupils which barely showed a trace of emotion, which caused Ferya to sigh.

Finally, the last painting over it also depicted Hyacinth, albeit with a much more blurry countenance. But Ferya could see that the feature seemed older in comparison to the current Hyacinth. Aside from that, she could not see much more regarding the final picture.

Soon enough, the colorful picture made out of blood faded away and disappeared with the wind.

In the end, Ferya sighed once more and disappeared from view, heading towards where she had sent Hyacinth to.

20. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "Okay puppy so after this we need to go and make our way back to the southern most gate after all that is directly above my catacomb so prepare a jump gate go and get a few livers cause they are the most necessary ingredient for the portal to lower levels." Crash purrs into the puppies ear and splits into hundreds of eyes and begins stalking the area all around looking for corpses killed in the freak appearances and disappearances of the blood creatures. The buildings the eyes settle upon start growing eyes themselves and the windows turn into pools of blood.

The puppy goes from lit up building to building carrying it's sack collecting the livers. After collecting 50 livers from cadavers the puppy returns back to the start. Similarly Crash reforms back into her original form. "Good puppy. Now let us get this show on the road." Placing the livers around themself Crash begins to chant, "Redi mecum ad sepulcrum." Then dissapears from the area.

The ghostbusters having filled up their bags and pockets with low level ghosts begin a purification ritual of the ghosts in the bloodied streets of the administration area. 3 ghostbusters stalk the movements of Ferya and the weakened brave.