Game Sign Up Carcossa Witch Hunt (Registration)

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by BB_Tensei, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hexer's Name: Macer Hornraven

Hexer's Appearance: A pale young boy with gentle green eyes, and a friendly smile. He wears formal garments frequently and is always seen with his leather-bound journal

Tool of the Trade: A Grimoire disguised in the appearance of a old leather-bound journal

Personal Goal: To study the magic and spells of the other magic users, until they are no longer useful to him.

Witch Coven: The Virginal Brides

Spirit:

Spirit Name: Yorick (AKA Mr. Golden Bones)

Spirit's Appearance: A man with a suit of full plate armor that is black in color, and has intricate gold trimming. In place of a helmet he has a pumpkin on top of his head. Under the armor is a fully intact golden skeleton. Smoke and ash seem to follow wherever the man goes

Simulacrum: A Large Pumpkin with the bottom carved out wide enough to fit a head in it. The holes carved for the eyes have flickering flames inside of it.

Personal Goal: To gather an army for the coming war.

Elemental Affinity: Fire

2. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    My eyes must be deceiving me, a Hexer? Well, thankfully I'm not sober. Confirmed. :D

Haitaka likes this.
  3. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. What is the appearance limits for the Right Hand Path? I do kinda have an idea for an unconventional witch but im not sure if it would be possible, both in appearance and in character design.

4. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything you can hide under a nun habit is fine. The Right Hand Path are white witches, as in they practice white magic, but so long as you don't have anything outright evil on your design, it would work.

5. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not thinking of anything evil but perhaps the opposite i guess. Are you able to provide more information, like what sort of magic they would use and the limitations on the particular coven?

6. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I've been keeping it vague on purpose, as that allows for more customization. However, The Right Hand Path hides as nuns, because their magic is similar to holy miracles in form and function, however it uses the aid of spirits, instead of divine intervention, so anything related to healing, light, banishing evil, protection, blessings, silences, dispels, and etc would be within their domain. Familiars and spirits traditionally associated with this kind of magic are available as well. They'd rely on a buffed up weapon more than they would on spells for combat. Right Hand Path witches would be known to NPCs as nuns, thus would have RP reasons not to be attacked by guards, but walking alone would be suspicious. Additionally the Witch Hunter rule persists, and IC he is capable of identifying witches with a glance.

7. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not the first time i've taken part in something like this but i generally like to know where the limits are so i can work within them without breaking any rules or anything. A few more questions:
    - Buffed up weapon as in something like an enchanted dagger or similar?
    - How does the suspicion on walking along work? Could it be negated somehow through ingenuity?
    - Silences? Like making someone unable to make any sound?
    - Is there a cost to the magic? Would i be able to have something like that as part of my character if i wanted to?

8. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    Witch's Name: Cyrene

Witch's Appearance: (Self-explanatory)
    - Benevelont, calming beauty type. Golden blonde hair, well developed figure (hidden by the habit), somewhat tall.
    Outerwear: figure hiding Nun's Habit
    Inner wear (hidden):
    - Practical and durable, but comfortable, long sleeve top and pants colored gold.
    - form-fitting leather torso armor for protection (Practically useless against the Witch Hunter, but potentially useful against regular attacks)
    - Spirit themed tattoos on her back, upper thighs and upper arms.

Tool of the Trade: Enchanted Quarterstaff disguised as a religious stave

Personal Goal: Improve relations between the people and the witches.

Witch Coven: (There are seven covens operating in Fort Town)
    • The Right Hand Path: A secret order of witches, who hide under the guise of nuns. They believe that God is the source of their gift, and seek to change society from the inside. During the witch hunt, they are the only ones who were not persecuted. Their goal is to bring peace between the people and the witches, and will act to mislead or sabotage the Witch Hunter and the inquisition. The Right Hand Path are well connected in the city, and have agents even in the Castle.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  9. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Fine as is, but poke me when you are satisfied with it.

10. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    @BB_Tensei
    Tweaked just a little and now satisfied.

11. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Confirmed. Feel free to start playing.