career choices

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aygn, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Aygn

Aygn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    everyone in class know what they want to do with their live and me i have no idea
    so give me some
    except : doctor , teacher, lawyer , judge ,

2. Ekisiel

Ekisiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Hiraga

Hiraga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pre-schooler :blob_sunglasses:

Deleted member 343051 and Aygn like this.
  4. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    Corrupt government official. May or may not be a politician.

Jojo775 and Aygn like this.
  5. Obserwator

Obserwator [Gamer of Life] [Naturalist] [Universalist]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord of the rings...

Jojo775 and Aygn like this.
  6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    doubt it, unless you on special class or something~ sometimes they just follow the path create by parents or something~ like follow fad~

how about start on general like wanna open shop or buy own house or build personal Nuclear Head ICBM~ start small~

Jojo775, Elementarteilchen and Aygn like this.
  7. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can be that one guy who is different from everyone else, that one person who aspires to what the others never dare dream of but may only end up becoming; you can be...

a loafer! :blobpeek:

8. WorthierSky8

WorthierSky8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pyrotechnician :blob_sunglasses:

Attached Files:

9. idlereader

idlereader 『Agentt's Aunt』『Don't touch the Flowersss!!!!』

Reading List:
    Link
    Refer to the subjects your good at. Then, find what courses fit those and decide from that.

10. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortune cookie writer is a pretty solid career choice.

11. unlucky

unlucky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want a real answer, take a good look at the subjects that interest you and you are actually good at. now try and look at the jobs available that you can pursue by focusing on developing those subjects/ skills.
    Personally I really like numbers growing up, had the luck of being able to select my subjects due to my education system and thus tried my hand at some of the basic subjects I needed to know to get an engineering degree.
    .......then I got burned really bad and chose the second best option and now I am about to graduate as a Finance major.:blobpeek::blobpeek:

though my point is see what you are good at and judge realistically whether you can use your strengths to pursue a particular carreer. picking now would save you a world of trouble later on and a lot of wasted time if you decide midway through college to switch majors.

12. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Most people don't know what they wanna do, let alone kids... that's why most people have unsatisfying jobs.
    You gotta go out and try things, it's not gonna magically appear to you. All that free time you have as a teenager and adolescent, half of it should be used for exploring things and not giving up just after a month or so.
    None of the skills/jobs are fun initially, only when you become an expert and can do some cool stuff relatively quickly... For example playing a guitar, you'd struggle for 5h to learn a 3min song in the beginning and think it's not worth it, but an expert can learn it in 30min and have fun with it, even make their own song.
    Get into something right now, perhaps some club or internship exists for wood crafting, smithing(you could make fantasy swords!), graphic design, music, dance, cooking, embedded programming(you program a microchip for small non PC devices like alarms, rovers, drones and you build them yourself, you start with arduino, raspberry pi or straight with a motorola 32bit chip)...
    If it doesn't work out, next year try another thing, just don't give up unless you absolutely hate it. You only have a few years like that to try things before you get stuck with an unsatisfying job.
    When you are working and you want to change career, you'll only have 1-2h a day after being tired from work to study or practice whatever it is you want.

13. predictingthings

predictingthings Well-Known Temporary Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Love funny answers in this thread, but why did I reached limitation for likes? Someone tell me, I'm new here. But it's like OP wants a serious answer so why not choose it based what is good on your scores from? Or from something that you like or what your parents did, just follow their path so you can be guided directly