LCD Castle of Black Iron

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Mar 21, 2017.

?

Shold he realy have such OP skill as Kami-e?

1. Yes! Make him OP right now

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Nah, that would be too boring.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Hikicarl

Hikicarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What lvl is he now? Is he strong now? Like only few people is stronger than him.

2. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Been binging this and according to QI, I am at 34.48% lol. So there is this thing that is bugging me for a while now. When the MC goes to his clan, the author just skim through the fact that he went to Blackhot city to meet with his friends... Was literally just one sentence. So what happened to his harem? Since it was bugging me, I tried looking into the titles and I saw something about Pandora, I skimmed through it, and would you look at that, she is a princess... So what happened to his harem? Specifically Alice, Beverly and Pandora. Maybe even Angel and friends and maybe even Kristine. Also Miss Daina what happened? His brotherhood too, when will they come back... if ever?

3. Spectre6789

Spectre6789 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does he see his master again?

4. Bassel

Bassel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one would know the exact details there. Most of the harem just go on with their own life. Some get married and stuff. It was just a one time thing for them. I won't spoil the rest for you, but you'll get to know what happened to them if you read through it. I'm not sure where you are exactly, but skimming that part isn't wise, since there is some serious stuff happening right after that period. You'll get to know the rest of it through the story. They won't be forgotten, if that's what you're worried about, though.

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where the heck is pandora. i read some spoilers and a dude said that he's at the final volume and pandora hasn't appeared yet wtf

also alice is forgotten and disappeared.

6. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing I hate the most in any novel is... *drum roll*... time skips. Can anyone spoil me what happened during the 3 years of time skip? Because I don't have the interest to continue it anymore when they dropped the BS timeskip. Though I am mostly interested in his harem, Hawaiian (lol XD) Palace, the Ice and Snow Wilderness, and most importantly, his harem.

7. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter MC married? And who's Linda? What chapter she appear?

8. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    linda appeared very early. she was his neighbour at the start of the novel and ran a shop.

9. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ???
    nothing happened during the timeskip...he just stayed at home and be a dad. something goku and most MC don't know how to do..

10. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Something must've happened between those three years since I recall, a little after his coma (or something), the Holy War broke out... been too long since I read the novel cause I really stopped at the 3 years timeskip... BTW I am talking about from Chapter 524. As soon as I read "He had not imagined that he had slept in the bloody cocoon for 3 years!" I said... FCK THIS SHT. I'M OUTTA HERE.

11. Salokin

Salokin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so his master (from the lava back when Zhen clan tried to assasinate him) showed up and basically nuked the palace he was actually sleeping under in a coma. He though MC was dead and avenged him, then flew off.
    The teacher he had the crush own went to the Waii sub-continent (wtf is a sub-continent anyway?) and actually got married to the doctor taking care of her sick brother (wa wa waaahhh).
    The third holy war broke out and many empires and regions and cities fell to zombie brain slugs instantly. Most of the more wealthy and respected clans revealed they were working for the demons the whole time.
    Around the cities giant fleshy mounds that help with making zambies. Several Hua clans send their promising youths and parts of their forces to the front lines inorder to rack up experience in actual battle against demons.
    Blackhot city and most others are abandoned but the friends that MC shipped over to the Waii subcontinent are adapting to their new lives just fine.
    The kingdom Pandora was in just up and disappears and thats all.
    That's basically all that happened, with the conquered cities being oppressed and the armies fighting...it doesn't really seem to be that necessary for the narrative but, whatevs...

12. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    It was never meant to be with Miss Daina... though gotta feel bad for that one guy who wooed her for all those years.

Was Pandora never ever mentioned ever again? What happened to his people in The Ice and Snow Wilderness? It seems he had an upgrade in those three years, in you POV, do you think it was worth it? Would he have been stronger if he was awake and trained with his master? Speaking of his master, did they ever meet again? (If you haven't realized yet, I am one of those people who read the wikipedia summary and spoil myself. XD) Also thanks for that reply. :D

Salokin likes this.
  13. Salokin

Salokin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, wow. I kinda feel like there is sort of a difference between me spoilering what happened during the three year time skip back when and some of those other questions as they are more recently resolved...

However this being a Latest Chapter Discussion, I'll keep going. BTW some of the latest chapters are still behind a QI paywall (which I personally felt like okay, yeah whatever I'll pay) so I'll be a bit vague
    Pandora, still MIA though he does think about her from time to time.

Ice and Snow gets richer steadily, but now some foreign cult figure is messing around. Its a new cult we haven't heard of before and from the Western Continent rather than the Hua-dominated Eastern Continent...his death is very satisfying. Oh and the Island Archipelgo (where that one girl who looked like Ms. Daina was) is now incorporated into Ice and Snow. This land becomes significant as the home of his B-list harem, all of whom you can guess who are in it including "the Spencer Women" who are mostly nameless.

MC's personal upgrade? Kinda wierd on that front I think the author was confused as to what he wanted. I really don't want to even type it as a few transformation happen and then unhappen. Basically he keeps tacking on BS upgrades that keep him OP against anyone under knight status (oh, and the power rankings changed at some point but I think that was the translators).
    His master does return and once again saves him from a sinister conspiracy...again. Then he gives him a new cultivation manual and some techniques and bamfs off...again.

Was it worth it? From Zang Tie's perspective he probably could have unlocked all those new BS things eventually (seriously Castle of Black Iron may just be in the running for most BS plz nerf cheat in Xian Xia because it unlocks new OP cheats), but the three year delay meant that he was still a level 9 after 3 years. He breaks into knight not much longer after that so if he had been awake for three years he would have been a knight earlier. Instead he has this awkward state where that one girl he force-kissed but now loves him is several levels higher than him.

From my perspective it seemed more like a forced sepearation which only made the reader miss out on some Romero-esque outbreaks. Almost no one challenges him on being missing for so long and we only get to see him Mad Maxing towards the frontlines. Its an intentionally jarring transition from pre-outbreak world to suddenly the war has been going on for a while. *shrugs* It pretty much picks up the plot again pretty quickly.

14. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah... I might just take more break from the novel... timeskips... why are they even a thing? XD. Oh well. BTW, have you heard of this dank subreddit called...
    Qidian Underground

15. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh you mean that time skip...
    i didn't mind this one tbh. trying to fight someone who is way stronger than you and win is usually utter BS but MC has to skip levels. this one however got pwned hard by trying to skip levels and had to spend 3 years healing up. he also missed his chance to meet pandora again.

anyway the castle starts playing a lesser role and isn't much of a cheat when he becomes a knight, that said he is still pretty OP from all the benefits he has received thou.

also the next timeskip occurs because of all the time he's been gone so there are some repercussions.

16. telobakar

telobakar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why did author love to frame the MC
    any one reading raw?
    i want to know how he escape the framing in chapter 890ish ?

17. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    so i check the wikia https://karma-fruit.wikia.com/wiki/Zhang_Tie

his harem

Lovers
    Currently
    Beverly, Linda, Fiona, O'Laura

Former
    Pandora, Angel, Susan, Sarapova, Hiltina, Shava, Helena, Doris, Anna, Ijssel, Garbo, Jennifer, Issabel, Julia, Lucy, Mary, Barbara, Caroline, Wendy, Lily, Victoria, Hannah, Dantai Qingqing.

Eighty two girls of Rose Association

what happen to all the former lovers?

18. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dead, goodbyed, taken care of, too far away or too long since to be counted as current lovers. No one would give you a detailed list for all 90+, right? But you can try to ask about some of the named ones.

Occupation
    Cultivator
    Alchemist
    Monster Controller
    Castle Lord

For god sake, not an alchemist. Anything else JUST DON'T MAKE ANOTHER ALCHEMIST

19. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    well i was contemplating as to read this or not

20. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have nothing to read and you are not afraid of a cringe start or Chinese being top 1 in everything you can give this novel a try. This is my honest opinion.