LCD Castle of Black Iron

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Mar 21, 2017.

?

Shold he realy have such OP skill as Kami-e?

1. Yes! Make him OP right now

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Nah, that would be too boring.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone enlighten me please!!? On the current/former lovers MC have how many of them are pregnant with his child?

2. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc he gives 6+ women children.
    3 follows him to eastern continent and i can't really remember but theres either 3 or 4 in snow and ice land. basically all the women he gets in the snow and ice are pregnant. he also gets a bunch of women from a certain clan but i don't think he made any of them pregnant? these are just throw away characters thou they don't really have any names so far...
    we'll need to read more and see what happens there since he kinda hasn't been back in 3-5 years...

anyway as for the rose association girls, he found the majority of them besides those who died and asked them if they wanted to see him again.

he then brought all those who came to his orgy to the eastern lands. he also gave them tons of money so they would get like a billion gold in interests from the bank every year.

later on when he returned to the eastern land, the majority of them moved on with their lives and only these 3 stayed with him....
    pandora is MIA

Arbalest likes this.
  3. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter MC married?

4. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't remember.
    the only ceremony i remember is him becoming an elder, but his family already moved.
    then they reached the eastern lands and gave birth. and he was fighting and never came back...

yea, maybe they didn't get married.

5. Spectre6789

Spectre6789 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the gobbling party get busted and what happens?

6. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody with good soul please mention What chapter the snu-snued chapter? :hmm::hmm:

7. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    1 hit KO the Cult Head. Destroys the Moral Tablet. Cult gets disbanded and supressed by every country.

(Morals Tablet is the final boss)

8. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so whats going on with the locked chapters? I mean QI dicking us with stones now and you don't get a free daily chapter anymore?

Mercy likes this.
  9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct

10. telobakar

telobakar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to ask about the traitor

is zhang taixuan the head of huaiyuan palace a traitor or something? why did many foreshadowing in chapter 1270 ish pointed so? with his colorful ring and all

11. dimikb

dimikb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So yesterday we were introdused to the Zang Ties new skill that saved him from death, which alows him to ride on the wind. At first I was dumbfounded by the skill. As knight he is more faster than wind and what use is it if it can only save him from explosion. Basicly ones in a life time use skill. So why does it cost more than all other skills he poses? But then I remembered One Piece and that Kami-e skill of the CP9, that alows to ride on the wind of the fist and be blown away like paper blown with wind. Looks like that is exatly the skill ZT now have. And if it is so that mean he can evade any attack even from sage level oponent as any attack befor all displaces surrounding air produsing wind befor itself. So will ZT acheve the level of Kami-e and become undefeatable by physical attacks? But will it make him too OP and turn the novel boring? What do you all think? Should he realy have a skill like Kami-e or author shold just leave it as once in a life time skill that saved him from explosion? (I know that what we see translated is far from what is already written by the author but lets pretend we read it live)

12. AtratusImperator

AtratusImperator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it's 1400 chapters in. Author has done a pretty good job of balancing ZTs power up opportunities and cheat like abilities. I trust the author. Hasn't let me down yet.

13. Yaoikun

Yaoikun The other Red Siblings | Cursed Black Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there was a thread similar to your post word by word several hours ago, titled "castle of black iron mc new skill" or something like that. What a coincidence.

14. dimikb

dimikb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It exatly that post. For some reason it got merged in to this thread

15. DZ_Spellcaster

DZ_Spellcaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending comes very suddenly. It's like bam, pow, kablam, thank you and good bye. Does all cultivator climaxes in seconds?

Mercy likes this.