Spoiler Cat's Bride

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 18, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Manhwa translation Link
    https://bato.to/series/76456

Just saw the mass update at bato just now. Went to read random chapters, got a stomachache seeing her "fake friend", MC is a bit naive but I just want her to be loved and appreciated and the b*tch to get her punishment.

Anyone got spoilers? If this one already has a thread, I apologize. Feel free to merge it. I couldn't find it.

Bhabna likes this.
  2. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want spoilers about this one couldn't find any thread about it if there's one please someone share the link and thank you.

3. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They said that anyone from their world who crosses over to the human world, is considered traitor committing a major offense. So shouldn't the red-haired fake friend aka the backstabbing demented whore with the twisted sadistic tendencies, get in trouble once it's discovered that she practically spent half her life there (going to school and stuff) ??

aboni_06 and morticia_addams like this.
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm...:notlikeblob: wasn’t there already a spoiler thread for this? I’m pretty sure I remember reading it, but that was a long time ago so maybe I’m mistaken...?:blobdizzy: