Spoiler Celebrity Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Aug 27, 2021.

1. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if spoilers are still needed here. Feel free to ask anything and i'll try to answer if i can ^^ it'll be too long if i drop all the plot here.
    Rubetria – Wisht (Spirit King).

Lark – Landian (It’s never explained directly but from the plot of the novel, Landian can do all things related to ‘land’, such as growing plants and finding someone whereabouts).

Emperor – The Guardian (Protect his contractor and and others ordered by the contractor).

Nathan / 2nd Prince – Pose (A spirit that can stop time but has a certain distance limit).

Duke Diollus – Illusion (Giving someone an illusion/dream).

Victor Diollus – The spirit of immortality that can protect Victor from any attack so Victor can neither bleed nor be stabbed.

10th Prince Shane – Lumiere (Spirit of Light).

3rd Princess Aristana – Capine (Can duplicate all existing objects).

Prince Shane and Princess Aristana appear and have a role in the plot but I think it will be too long if I describe all of them.

Rubetria Diollus and Juliette Carenina are the same person and they are the reincarnation of Diollus I (The person who built Descartes Empire with Descartes I). When people die, their Soul will continue to be reincarnated in other worlds. Diollus I's soul split into fragments and reincarnated each other in different worlds. Juliette and Rubette are fragments of Diollus I's soul.

Molga teamed up with her brother Gail Bert and Duke Diollus' family doctor, Benjamin Hermann.

- Molga told Benjamin to kill Rubette's mother, Rona, by giving Rona post-natal medicine, if this medicine is taken for a long time it will make a person's body stiff and hard so that it can cause death.

- Benjaminn gave a medicine to Duke Diollus which was actually harmless, but if taken together with alcohol and taken for a long time, it could cause death due to a very sore chest.

- The previous Duke and Duchess Diollus were also killed by Molga.

- Gail is a competent pharmacist but he uses his abilities to make dangerous drugs from illegal plants. He was the 'sorcerer' Lizbeth met. Nathan gave him access to illegal plants, so he helped Nathan make a dangerous drug that was given to Lizbeth.

Lark told Ren to captured Gail and Benjaminn, they’re imprisoned in a secret prison. Lark ask Duke Diollus's help to cast a terrifying illusion on the two of them so that they’ll confess their deeds. Not long from them, Molga was also arrested along with Lilia & Ricky. Molga is also given a scary illusion to confess.

Nathan learns that Rubette has a contract with a dangerous spirit from his spirit, Pose. He forces Pose to tell him whether Rubette has a contract with a dangerous Spirit, Pose replies yes.
    Spirits know each other's secrets but they can't freely tell their contractors because of a prohibition called taboo. If the taboo is violated, contractors cannot summon their spirits for a period of time.

- When Rubette returns from Lubon and comes to her debutante event held at the Royal Palace, Lark and Rubette make a scene in front of Nathan as if Rubette is by Lark's side because Lark is forcing Rubette. Nathan tries to help Rubette but Rubette has been pulled back by Lark. Rubette handed a note to Nathan.

- The Descartes Empire made a friendship with a maritime kingdom (I forgot the name) and every year they would have a dinner together. The king of the maritime kingdom liked to give questions to the prince and princess Descartes who were present to test their intelligence. The notes given by Rubette are the answers to the questions that will be given by the King. Lark and Rubette try to make Nathan believe in Rubette, so they can trick Nathan more easily.

- On the day of dinner with the King of the maritime kingdom, Nathan managed to answer the King's question from the notes given by Rubette.

- After that, Nathan kidnaps Rubette to find out what will happen next. Rubette says Lark wants to poison the Emperor. Rubette asks Nathan to replace Lark by poisoning the Emperor and Nathan can testify that the poison is Lark's. Nathan was hesitant at first but was willing to do it. At the same time, Lark who has collected all of Nathan's crimes comes to Emperor to show them all and asks Emperor to help him catch Nathan. Lark wants Nathan to be given the death penalty for his crimes.

- But on the day Nathan had to poison the Emperor, Emperor changed his mind to help Lark. He stops Nathan and asks why Nathan did all the crimes to bring down Lark? Nathan said that since childhood Emperor only cared about Lark and never paid attention to Nathan. Because of that, Nathan has a grudge against Lark. Emperor felt guilty and asked Nathan to leave. On the way out of the tea room, Nathan meets Lark, Lark is shocked because now should be his time to catch Nathan. Nathan feels angry because now he already knew that all of this was Lark - Rubette's trick and he already had no chance because the Emperor already caught him. Nathan stopped time, took the sword from the knight who was accompanying Lark, resumed time and beheaded Lark right then and there.

After that :
    - Emperor faints after hearing Lark was killed, Rubette is in deep shock and almost faints too, but finally she used her second wish to turn back time a few hours before Nathan will drink tea and poison Emperor.

- Pose knowing that Rubette is turning back time, asks Nathan to stop following Rubette and just follow his orders now.

- Before she die, Diollus I gave an order to Wisht to place restrictions on him and all the Spirits. This resulted in Wisht being unable to contract with other than the reincarnated Diollus I. Wisht and the other Spirits were also unable to use their powers freely. Pose hates this. Pose feels that because of human greed, Spirit is suffering. So he wants to support Nathan so that the humans in Descartes can be destroyed.

- After turning back time, Rubette came early in the morning to Lark's room and hugged him. Lark asks if Rubette had a bad dream? Rubette said no, not a nightmare but it really happened. Lark knew right away that he had died before.

- Rubette and Lark were shocked when they heard the news that Nathan had canceled his tea time with the Emperor. But apparently after that Nathan kidnapped Rubette.

- Nathan kidnaps and takes Rubette in the basement of the Palace. He threatens, stabs Rubette in the neck with a knife and asks Rubette to use her wish to wipe out all the royals in the Palace except Nathan. Wisht who saw Rubette was in danger also forced Rubette to use her last wish for Nathan. However, contrary to Nathan's orders, Rubette uses her last wish to free Wisht, the Spirit King.

- At that moment, the freed Wisht saves Rubette and breaks Nathan's contract with Pose.

- Wisht frees other spirits from humans. This caused several royals lose their contract with their spirits and lose their gold eyes, Rubette's eyes also turned brown.

- After months of trying, Lark managed to get the Emperor's approval to change the marriage law. Emperor can marry only 1 Empress. Lark was also finally approved by Duke Diollus to marry Rubette.

- Molga, Gail, and Benjaminn were beheaded. Nathan was exiled to a desert island. Lilia & Ricky imprisoned for 35 years.

- Cedric was also imprisoned for his involvement in illegal gambling. His father, Duke Rizer, wanted to withdraw from the noble faction, but was restrained by Lark because Duke Rizer was a good and meritorious person to Descartes.

- Rubette managed to buy a 3-storey house in an area that has a fresh air and environment. She also keeps a cat and named her ‘Mango’. Rubette invites Lark to her house and they did 'that'. At first Lark refused for fear of being killed by Duke Diollus if the Duke found out, but Rubette said it's okay, her father wouldn't know.

- Lark and Rubette got married in May with an outdoor concept.

- Rubette re contracted with Wisht even though Rubette had released Wisht. Wisht never wanted to leave his contractor.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    Lialeta, solarstorms, ZhaZha and 30 others like this.
  2. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much you're an angel:blobcatblush:

gloomymood likes this.
  3. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked this book alot. Such a healing to me after reading a dark and depressed screwed up story a day before.

Aqua_the_idiot likes this.
  4. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This part is so funny.
    From the early evening, the drinking party on the second floor of my house still remained until after midnight.

Lark, who felt more difficult than expected due to the absence of the deputy commander, came to help relieve the old feelings he had with Victor and persuade him.

"Honestly, I'm very disappointed in you."

"I know, I know. I understand how you feel. Here, have another drink.”

Lark gently soothed Victor by re-filling the beer glass that had been emptied so many times that he couldn't remember.

It was so funny that I chuckled at a peanut next to Victor.

"I'm an ugly brother...…. How could I not know more about my younger sister than my husband?"

"Right, I understand you must have been upset.”

"But I thought I had built a long bond with you."

"Of course, of course."

The moderate intoxication made Victor a fairly honest and gentle beast.

On the contrary, Lark's statement that it is easier to talk to people if they drink alcohol was not a lie.

"And can you please stop spinning the rubber bullets? In principle, I only need to be in charge of the 2nd Knights, but why do you keep turning the 4th Knights...…?”

"What, are you serious?”

When I opened my eyes, Lark paused and smiled apologetic.

"Have you had a hard time? I thought Sir Victor was so good at it...….”

"I'm tired, too!"

"Sorry, sorry. I'm the one who's bad."

"Yes, your highness is bad."

Victor twitched his lips and filled Lark's glass as I agreed.

"Have a bite."

"Oh, you're strong."

Lark, who looked as drunk as Victor, shook his head once and tilted his filled glass.

"But still.... If I were to choose a man to be with for the rest of my life, I think you'd be the best."

"What?"

"If I marry you, I'll be relieved, right? You'll be nicer than your dad and brother, right? "You don't have to turn around, do you?"

"What?"

“……?”

At Victor's half-pronounced murmur, Lark and I tilted our heads for a moment.

The sudden remarks in a completely different context from the conversations we've had so far...… It was strange, and it sounded strange.

Lark narrowed his brow and asked.

"Kyung, are you drunk? What are you talking about all of a sudden?

"If you have a baby. It'll be incredibly pretty...…. I'm sorry to say this myself, but you and I are first and second in appearance in the Knights."

"...Sir Victor? Are you being serious?"

Oh my.

Lark was appalled at the complete understanding of Victor's words, which had become clear to be a strange confession.

It was the same for me to be surprised. We stared at each other with our mouths open.

As if he knew us, who were flustered and white-headed, Victor fell on his side on the table and hit the wedge like crying.

"I like your highness, too. If you had to choose one and leave it to him for the rest of your life, there wouldn't be a man like you in this country. But it's just, I feel a little restless…….”

Tapping.

Peanuts fell from my hand.

Victor lay face down, gazing at me with wet eyes.
    "Oh, brother, what does that mean? Are you serious?

I grabbed Victor by the shoulder in panic and shook him wildly.

But half-drunk and half-sleep, he repeated the same words vaguely.

"I'm very happy with you, Your Highness……. The only man I'll ever feel safe with...….”

At the end of the sentence Victor fell asleep.

I slowly raised my head and saw Lark in front of me, as appalled as I was.

"What's this? Explain it to me right now

"I have nothing to explain. I really don't know."

We blinked for a long time.

the next day

It was a vague time to go home, and I wanted to talk to VictorAt that time, I put Lark to bed in the guest room on the third floor.

His dark circles were down to his chin, barely closing his eyes after the horse had put him to sleep.

Of course, I also woke up early in the morning. We were going to Victor with Lark who hurried to my room.

"Didn't you mean the princess, not the darling? Do you know me and the princess?”

"I thought it might mean something like that, but I don't think it's...….”

Following Lark's footsteps as he strode up the stairs, I tore my hair.

"My brother asked me before if I was dating your highness. Because I've been with you too much. I could have doubted it."

"That's right."

"But after explaining my secrets and other things, he seemed to understand. We were business partners."

"Then why did you say that all of a sudden?"

"I don't know. Your Highness knows better. Tell me honestly. What was there with my brother?”

Lark looked back at me with his mouth wide open.

"I really don't have any more

"I think I'm crazy, really. There are people to seduce, and there are people who don't."

"Princess!"

"It was like that yesterday, too. Come back to me, Rani? Who says that so romantic to ask you to return to the Order of Knights?"

"No, I...….”

When he arrived on the second floor bickering with the disgruntled Lark.

"What are you two doing?"

"Oh, brother."

We faced Victor, who was filling his glass with a hungover face.

"What? Did you sleep here?"

Victor raised his eyes sharply and yelled at Lark.

Then he added, turning to me.

"Where did you two sleep?”

"What? Don't you remember yesterday? After carrying my brother to my room, I slept in the guest room right next to mine.”

"Sigh

Lark strode up to Victor, who was grinning with a suspicious face.

"You should go home and sleep.”

"I have something to tell you, sir."

Lark gave his voice a great deal of energy.

"Anything to say?"

"I think I have to be sure.”

I glued myself behind Lark's back and nodded wildly, peering out at Victor.

"I'm really sorry, but I can't accept your heart."

“……?”

He drank slowly from the glass filled with a look of what Victor was talking about.

"I apologize if I've acted in a misleading way. I didn't expect you to think of me as a man."

"Laughing!"

“…….”

As soon as he heard Lark's words, Victor poured the water he had not yet swallowed right into his face.

"Oh my god."

I sneaked out a little more to examine Lark.

Water was dripping down his sculptured face, his eyes closed gently.

"What are you talking about, again!"

"I guess you don't remember yesterday.”

Lark added, stealing the water under his chin.

"Kyung confessed to me drunk.”

"Because I remember!"

"……I fly?"

"Wow, seriously."

Victor, who hit me in the chest as if he was frustrated, raised his hand and pointed at me.

"Would that have been my story? It's about him!"

Lark and I blinked blankly and then looked at each other.

Victor added, looking pitifully at the two of us.

"You're not a fool. That's a ridiculous misunderstanding...….”

"You should have said it right. Why are you talking without the subject and object?”

"No, there's no one else besides Ruby who can be the subject on the spot!"

"By the way,"

Lark, who seemed at ease, immediately quivered.

"You could have misunderstood. Why are you and I talking so well?….”

"Sigh."

Victor, who sighed, murmured with his arms folded.

"I'll pretend I don't know until the end."

“……?”

"Let's refrain from loving someone else's house. What? Who do you think will watch and kiss you so much?

“…….”

Lark and I paused to understand Victor's words, and soon we understood and were appalled.

"What? Did you see the kiss on the first floor yesterday?"’

Victor clicked his tongue as he saw the faces of both of us burning with shame and embarrassment.

Lark coughed.

"Uh. I mean, Sir Victor."

"That's enough. I know you're dating, but what else do you need to say?”

Victor said coolly and drank the rest of the water from the glass.

I timidly approached and grabbed him by the collar.

"Oh, brother, I didn't mean to hide it, I was going to tell you everything slowly."

"All right, I got it.….”

Victor muttered, for some reason, as he groped through the air with a gloomy gaze like his father, who married his daughter at the wedding.

"Be happy."

"Oh, yes..."

"Oppa is going to work."

Victor, who was about to leave the second floor with that word left, looked back at us and added.

Looking at Lark, to be exact.

"What are you doing? Your Highness, hurry up and go to work. How dare a man and woman who are not married already stay alone in the same house."

"Uh, uh, I was going to go out now

Lark followed Victor with a smile.

5. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. blahblah123

blahblah123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So at the end, the MC is essentially omnipotent? Lol.

7. Deleted member 445404

Deleted member 445404 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Thank you for posting the spoiler!
    I get interested in the plot,
    Thanks for the hard work guys!

8. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all your hard work writing out this wonderful spoilers. I'm sure it wasn't easy! By the way, why is she called Celeb Lady? Just because she was a celeb in her first life? I mean after the came into her new body it's not like she became famous or anything right?

9. nayumi_.0o

nayumi_.0o Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankkyuu for the spoilers~ :blobsmilehappyeyes:

10. ZhaZha

ZhaZha Just random wanderer ƪ(‾_‾)ʃ

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait for adapted into manhwa version soon! :blobparty::blob_pompom:

11. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyy thank you for the spoiler. So i want to ask, the duke is 36 years old and the duchess has been dead for 11 years. The oldest son got his authority when he was 14 years old, so he is 25 now? Eh?? The duke have him when he was 12 years old??:blobcatthinkingglare:

12. solarstorms

solarstorms Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it was mentioned that Viego/Virgo (the eldest son) is 18 years old while the duke is 36. So the duke had him when he was 18-19 years old—which, according to the story, is normal since most nobles were married when they turned 16-17 (the age they become adults) iirc

Thank you for the spoilers! :blobReach:

Wanted to point out that we also get a hint that Molga was involved with the sorcerer situation at the beginning of the novel too. When Viego/Virgo showed up with a gift for Ruby telling her that Molga got her tea and chocolates as a present from her trip, we find out that the tea is the reason why OG!Ruby wasn’t able to slim down or lose weight. Molga always claims that the tea she gifts OG!Ruby is different each time, but Ruby figured out that it’s the same tea no matter what. It’s assumed that Molga gets them from her brother.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2024
    aliceyriz likes this.
  13. Hadosh

Hadosh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers