LCD Chaotic Lightning Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kevle, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CLC: Chapter 262 ~ Le Sigh SongZhong, at least be a little wary of the family that killed your parents. *facepalm*

2. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    Good novel is wasted by random update

3. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that bad to actually assume the demon king title. At least demons are not as scheming as humans and I guess it's time to add more demon girls into the harem. Eagle chan would be first?

4. skaviouz

skaviouz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MeiHua shows up. She over hears Daoist HuoLong planning to bring trouble to her.

Daoist HuoLong said that MeiHua prophesied a tragedy and she did not want to involve herself with it. Her showing up means that she was lying and did want to involve herself into it?

I have a feeling she isn't going to really help SongZong. I think she'll give him something and tell him to leave. She probably wants to save the sect or the disciples. She doesn't care about anything else. SongZong, is he still a disciple in her eyes?

I wonder what SongZong is going to do about that demon island? The Mystical Sky Yard has profited off his work and he gets nothing. If he does join the demon beasts for real he aught to kill the three "demons". Flip the balance of the humans and demon beasts and loot all the islands and place it into his natal artifact. He can have all the islands with him at all times. Making the humans and demons alike not wishing to fight over worthless land.

---

The lil eagle shan'er would be the first demon girl if any at all. I want to know her reaction when she finds out he's "half" human? You know he will spill the beans at some point. Even if demon beasts aren't scheming, some underhand play will be very epic and unexpected.

I have a feeling the sisters SiYu and SiYun are going to be held as captives too, or maybe even killed on the spot. But knowing the story so far, they are just going to be held as captives.

5. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 266 - How frustrating to hear lots of dialogue while he's smashing down the place. It needs more smash, less talk. I think Mister First and Second could have captured HuoLong and appeased SongZhong, or MeiHua should have captured all three. Le Sigh. This is giving me blue-fist.

6. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    My ideal development would be meiHua telling songZhong to take her disciple and wonder the world leaving that sect. She would resume closed doors and leave the aftermath to the three after reporting what happened to the higher ups.

7. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    My ideal would be him wiping out the brother sister HuoLong and the daughter, and Old Devil Fang. It wouldn't sit right with me if his parent's killers were free to keep on being in seats of power and breathing.

Also can anyone explain who MeiHua was talking about as her beloved, I must have missed the name somewhere. She's not talking about Old Devil Fang right? :confused:

8. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, why is Song Zhong such a piece of shit? Yeah yeah, he has his reasons for some individuals but that is not reason enough to damage either the sect he grew up in nor destroy the Jade Pearl Pavilion.

9. Sancrea

Sancrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the same sect, which branded him as traitor and not only him but his parents and expunged them from sect records? And the elder of the very same sect tried to get rid of any evidence of how his niece plotted and succeded in killing songzhong parents? If i were him i would do the same to either jade pavilion sect or mystical sky yard. Those kind of 'righteous sects' can go eat shit.

10. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what? It was still only a few individuals, what about the thousands of innocent disciples of those sects?

11. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Han LingFeng again?

12. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fire girl he fucks around since the start of the novel. Used to do threesomes when Zirong was acting out.

Haiku575 likes this.
  13. Haiku575

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ok, thanks.

14. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    wow release already slow now become more slow GT is Finished...................

15. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Story is good but update is freaking slow that you forget what happened in last chapters. The translation is killing people interest on the story.

16. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a wonder how the cultivators reach such a high age with how stupid they are.

Megajoke and Sircus like this.
  17. laeticia

laeticia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THE WHOLE, SLOW AS F**K UPDATES IS SERIOUSLY PISSING ME OFF. EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO BACK TO THAT PAGE AND SEE NO PROGRESS IN TRANSLATION, REALLY IRKS ME!!!!!
    But hey don't mind me I'm just a small person on a rant. pardon my language (bows and leaves the stage, flips the table, make mountains explode, and walks off like a boss)

Haiku575 likes this.
  18. Sircus

Sircus [Well-Known God]

Reading List:
    Link
    To a cultivator, every problem is a Nail and they are a Hammer.

19. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #RiseOfAnewFatter:cookie:Translator

20. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    harem big?