Request Chaotic Sword God

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Kenken, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenken

Kenken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Chaotic Sword God.....Will Jian Chen reveal his real face and name ? ...No wait let me erm rephrase my question....When will Jian Chen stop using his disguised and straight up, be a man and used his real face/identity for the world to see who he really actually is and look like?

2. Brungles

Brungles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably when he can fight all of the bounty hunters that will be after his very large bounty, which won't be for quite a while.

3. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he already do that? I mean in the Huang village. Though that's quite a remote place, but showing his real identity in most of the places doesn't really cause anything to happen as not many people know him. The places where he can't show his face are limited and if he were to really show his face there he wouldn't be alive anymore.

4. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    When the novel ends

5. marcelovelos

marcelovelos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably....

6. lisianthus

lisianthus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the latest arc he used his own name jian chen?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  7. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story turned to shit real fast and I dropped it right when he was going to auction some beast corpses he got, since he left the school the story had slowly but surely turning from alright to meh and then it went full boring. Now I'm not demeaning anyone who reads it and enjoys it because we all have different tastes and not everyone feels the same but personally I no longer enjoy this work.

Not sure why I wrote all that since it had no bearing on the question/topic of the thread butt fuck it. :):):)

8. midoriryu7

midoriryu7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like the turn of events, he even got a new companion.the thing about his face,i'm pretty sure once he gets to earth saint master he'll still have enemies but not ave the need to hide his face so much

9. LNFanatic

LNFanatic Programmer, Meme Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    To this latest chapter, I have yet to understand why his mom's brother told him to run. It literally made no sense. The sky whatever sect can't attack the royal family, that's tantamount to treason. If he had just stayed isolated in the palace, he would've had resources up the wazoo tp train until he became an Earth Saint Master, and he wouldn't have been afraid of that sect. Does anyone know the real reason the brother told him to run?

10. iamsleepless

iamsleepless (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Reading List:
    Link
    is it just me or csg feels like the most repetitive novel that im currently reading

11. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    He isn't part of the royal family yet. Also, the royal family can't afford the consequences of protecting him because even if they don't become their enemy they won't help anymore in protecting the country which is on the verge of war and that sect has 2 Heaven Saint Masters which is a great help in this situation. Even if it was 'tantamount to treason' the king doesn't hold absolute power and if he did try to punish them for treason or whatever they would not just lose the help of the sect but also lots of lives on their side. And their power would drop dramatically.

12. Deceptioning

Deceptioning Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have a power that the Royal Family cannot afford to offend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.