LCD Chaotic Sword God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 30, 2015.

1. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The flip? How can poison work on him, it makes no sense.

He has a body made of chaotic essence... the most dangerous essence, how can it work on him? Even if it did work on him, he should be able isolate it & then just heal with his chaotic body or his radiance arts.

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    I gave up on this when he has had his skull cleaved.

3. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Tong Tian take Shen Jian away or am I missing something?

4. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i am way way way behind on this novel. right now i am on chapter 626. I feel as if i have noticed a change to the mc that i do not like. at the begining he focused entirely on being as fast as possible, saying that speed was king, but by this point in the story, he kinda just became a normal xianxia protag where he just does whatever and wins. does he ever go back to focusing specifically on swordpay and his fast fighting techniques?

5. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    i am soon to finish the current book that i am reading. Wondering if this book worth it? wanted to read this after i finish the current one.

6. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good until three hundred chapters in, after that, I just stopped reading it because I'd been busy with other things.
    It's a great read nonetheless.

However, if you haven't read Martial World, I'd recommend reading that over everything else. Do not, however, read the sequel.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  7. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I've tried reading Martial world for several times already not sure why every time i read the first chapter my week always hectic in real life buried in school work. Never get to read pass the first 2 chapters.

8. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    Then get around to it~! :blob_patpat:

9. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry people's but this novel went south way too early for me. So I quit even though this is definitely my type of novel without that large hiccup. If only sigh.

The while premise of his mercenary group gets to me. It's like you're on your deathbed, and you say to the stranger you met on the train you're taking who you just made idle conversation with and just met them two hours ago, yet you tell them: Please! Take care of my whole entire family: my mother, my sister, my daughter, my father, my brothers, my aunt, my grandparents etc. Please make sure they never want any money for the rest of their lives, please make sure they are never in danger, please make sure no hurts them emotionally.

I MEAN BITCH!!!SELFISH MUCH, OR GREEDY MUCH!! ASK FOR ONE THING! ONE! And of course our mc was dumb enough to say yes.

I actually read farrr beyond that but since the mercenary group was a recurring element it just ate away at the back of my mind until I finally caught up with the releases at that time and I just never bothered reading the following releases. There is also the fact that the 'brother' he met wayyy early on comes back thousands of chapters later and happens to have the blood of a war god. Seriously!? Too many coincidences man. I made it to the 1000s or maybe 2000 I don't remember it was a long time ago but the little things really built up to make me dislike this novel, insert I MUST resurrect my parents trope insert ok. I don't remember but there were def a lot more. I trust that the past me had his reasons.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2021