LCD Chaotic Sword God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much! Same with the Zhou clan and the other clan (forgot their name) and the beast flood. Things move pretty quickly so happy.

2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want him to hurry up and get strong enough to kick that clans ass that made him flee home

3. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he would be strong enough already. I don't remember but I doubt they are stronger then earth saint rank. I just think with his flame merc's and also his will to get stronger its not the highest priority. In the past 100ish chapters he barely speaks about his home/family. It doesn't help he was reincarnated so even though hes grateful for his family he was originally a wanderer.

4. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    he may be a wonderer and an orphan but he did have a strong love for his mom... remember it was because the other clan forced him to flee and lose seeing his mom again for a long time is he pissed and hes MUCH younger than he looks. he's looks what 3-5 yrs older than his real age

5. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of forgot what age he was before he died. Yea he basically now does have a family so his feelings/actions reflect that although we seem to be in a 'become as strong as you can' arc. Hes got to go back to his family at some point but it won't be a large focus.

6. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    ik which is weird because he say "Clan [forgot there name] you made me have to leave my mom....you will pay dearly for this"

7. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe once he reaches Earth Saint rank he will go back to his home clan. Hes got to raise in rank and also figure out what to do with the merc group he created. I think we got another mini-arc with the aftermath of destroying the Xia clan then its cultivation time to rank up. What else could happen? He has the Earth rank power now just needs it in title.

8. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    no training montage PLEASE.....specially with Rocky song playing

9. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link

Well the progress this goes it will most likely be a 1 chapter event. Have cores in hand and then break through by middle or end of chapter. They are usually quick.

10. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are wayyyyy stronger than an Earth Saint, they have a Heaven ranked guy, IIRC they have two of them which forced the school and the Royal Palace to buddy up to protect the MC's family and all.

11. shade

shade ... .-.. . . .--. .. -. --.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like dwelling into details with this story, simply because it is bottomless pit.
    A lot of things are not clearly talked about.

It was said that he used camouflage to change his appearance to look as around 20 years old average guy. It was long time ago back then.
    I am pretty damn sure he already is not using it and looking normal. Especially considering the fact how they have to point out how beautiful he looks. So either he modified his appearance to look better, or he is in his original self that is well above average because of his training with sword arts. Yet they proclaim again and again that he is around 20 while is around probably 17. I have no idea if i am right about numbers but if that's true then his camouflage is being modified as time pass. Which makes no sense. Possibly author just forgot about this minor fact.

@Turbe I said before that Class 5 core was equivalent to 10 Class 4 cores. If i remember correctly way before it was even less than ten. Then it was 10:1. And yes now i read new chapters and it is 100:1. I hardly doubt it is translators fault. Probably author is changing his mind again and again : p

As i read latest chapters. Yet again i am a bit weirded out. He can oneshot kill Class 5 monsters even on 3-5 stage. Yet he cant kill Earth Saint Master in 1 hit? Of Stage 2-3? Does it make sense? It doesn't.

ah Right. I really facepalm when they underestimate guy when he is young. And yet then there are talks how once one is stronger, one looks younger and better.. It's like.. Let's just forget about it. And make them kill itself on protagonist.

12. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the power of feels that guided him in the beast fight. He channeled his inner Japanese MC and was invigorated by his rage at the tiger for killing m-muh mercenary friends.

shade likes this.
  13. shade

shade ... .-.. . . .--. .. -. --.

Reading List:
    Link
    That totally makes sense. Inner plot awesomness.
    Isn't he chinese though :D?

Naturally the two other beasts were killed by accident. With his ultra sound speed in dark environment he wasn't any faster than mere Earth Saint Idiot. I guess because it's christmas and he was holding a glowing sword. Yet his awesome chaotic hit merely cut a bit guy's sword.
    I laughed when he thought that he was hitting him with Heaven Saint Master strength.
    There is such big disparity between levels of Earth Saint Masters.. Yet there is no way a Heaven Saint Master would one hit kill weak Earth Saint Master right? This guy know his stuff

14. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, I do not think he was using his full might vs that clan leader. Until he ran Jian Chen was solely testing how much he could do to him toe to toe and then finished him with his flying sword soul ability.

15. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    @shade yea probably just "aged" his looks a bit I mean he already looks older than true age I mean he's only physically what 13 or 14 so he naturally looked 16 or 17 and with this camo looks maybe 18 or 19

16. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    He was 16 when he left, he should be late 17 or 18 by now.

17. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    really? I thought he was a lot younger

18. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you could go check ;)

19. Fluphy

Fluphy Notsane's Drunk Editor

Reading List:
    Link
    he was 15 he should be 17 now

20. Fluphy

Fluphy Notsane's Drunk Editor

Reading List:
    Link
    cuz he was what 13-14 when he was in the academy and became a saint and destroyed those guys a year later