Feature Request Chapter linking

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Sojo, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Sojo

Sojo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you read the chapter you want to continue with the next chapter. Sometiems bottom of the post you have 3 links, one for the previous chapter, another for the index and the last for the next chapter.

It could be cool if the external links instead of being a refering link it were a "frame". Having on the top of the page a small bar with the 3 links, one for the previous chapter, another for the index and the last for the next chapter, but managed by NU. And hidden when you scroll down.

Also, if this is thought it could be cool if you choose "Next chapter" the previous chapter puts on as read.

Sorry for my bad english I am more skilled reading than writting.

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhn... I'm confused, you want NU to put links on the pages of the translators...?

NU doesn't have access to the code of the translator's website... It's not doable.

3. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they means something like a widget for the browser that contains the novels name and a foward and backwards link.
    At least that's what I think they meant:hmm:

4. Sojo

Sojo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not saying to put code on translators blogs or creating a widget.

I am saying that you can have a page that visulize the translator blog but with a floating content.
    Basically, in html are called frames and in other languages like javaScrip or ASP.NET are called iFrames.
    For sure you know them for pages like Adf.ly

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I think I heard of something like that...

IIRC this would make you browse the translator's site while your traffic kept on going to NU, making you not see their ads or something, or messing up with the formatting of their site...

I don't think it's doable, but I don't know a thing about programming and I may be remembering something completely different, so take it with a grain of salt.

6. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Summon @runsing ??