Recommendations Character being a One man Army using martial arts (weapons or unarmed)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by GJO1088, May 25, 2021.

1. GJO1088

GJO1088 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want fanfictions, novels, web novels, light novels, and other works of fiction where, as the title of this thread states, a character being a One person army or at least beating enemies that are moderately superior in numbers through martial arts, preferably in first person but can be third person view if you can't think of any 1st person pov.

I want something along the levels of King Bradly from Fullmetal alchemist, RWBY, Jedi and Sith from Star Wars, Arkham series Batman, Ikki Kurogane from Chivalry of a Failed Knight (Rakudai Kishi), Arbiter Fal 'Chavamee from Halo Legends, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Ninja Gaiden, Aiki, The Breaker, Kengan Ashura/Omega and History's strongest Disciple Kenichi.

Also please provide specific volume and chapter if possible, it's very tedious to go through hundreds and potentially thousands of chapters to find a specific scene.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  2. char

char Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All you need is One Punch Man!

69 others, Despapa69 and Ice Demon like this.
  3. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. GJO1088

GJO1088 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Ignisphere

Ignisphere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Overgeared around chapter 1154 and 1389, but the 1389 is only 1 chapter long. There might be several more instances but can't remember which chapters.

6. Ice Demon

Ice Demon Arctic Demon Realm's Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    One Man Army - A Korean novel. Just the whole novel. Why? The title is One Man Army.

Like above Coiling Dragon is pretty good. I suggest reading the whole thing but if you want a specific chapter, I guess at the end of the kingdom arc. I don't recall the chapter or volume numbers but spoiler its when the kingdom gets invaded by an army of monsters and the main character Linley escapes from jail during the chaos. But I seriously suggest reading the whole thing. Better yet, read Swallowed Star by the same author. It gets to the action quicker then Coiling Dragon, and near the beginning it starts off with the protagonist repeatedly jumping into beast tides. It's more suited to what your asking for.

7. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link