Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples vs BERSERK, Plagiarism? (Contains spoilers)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by PossaSimon, Jan 5, 2021.

1. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Disguised_Owl
    Read it all (many of Evan's fans don't even bother to analyze it, you knew that since chapter 10 he is involved in a network of human trafficking that are used as a sacrifice to gain more power, that is seen in the chapter 42 and 44)

The only person that I have seen parallels or coincidences with Evan is Vermon (they have the same color of mana, and they are like Ying and Yang), and now look Vermon is with them:
    * Vermon respects Charlotte / Evan teases her because she is weak
    * Vermon obeys Charlotte / Evan never obeys
    * Charlotte is proud of Vermon / even when she was going to die Charlotte was worried that Evan will not find his path in life (despite being the strongest of her disciples, she has not been proud of him)
    * Charlotte wants Vermon to succeed as Archmage / ...
    The two are tied up and are beaten by Jeffrey and Charlotte.

look at this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If you read Berserk (only the golden age arc), you will find similarities with this manhwa, Griffith is similar to Evan. But Griffith has charisma and he had EVERYTHING but he lost it himself and blame the innocents for his misfortune.
    vulcan's heart = Behelit
    fifth member of god hand = fifth disciple
    Femto king of Demons = Calamity
    curse of Guts and Casca = Charlotte and Jeffrey (shared curse)
    Femto made Guts lose an eye = Charlotte's eye
    Guts abandoning the hawks to seek a dream and life = Charlotte abandons her disciples and old life.
    eclipse = sacrificial ritual to become a demon

this same scene is in berserk precisely when they rescued Griffith. (Casca wiping Guts's blood and Griffith looked at them enviously). Chapters later prove it to you that it was envy, here Dan Monte tells you (he is envious of how powerful his teacher is)
    [​IMG]

@Disguised_Owl
    she saved him the first time because he was an innocent child who had done nothing wrong and deserved a second chance to change his destiny. And now because he is her disciple (like she has solved the problems of the other disciples), but she herself said that if he made a mistake she would not have mercy (for something the FAIRY KING gave her a POWER UP: her powers only once chapter 61, to be able to defeat Calamity)
    And something else, every time Charlotte rescued Evan (chapter 52 and chapter 61). the FAIRY KING (can see the future) and says "YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT", and this is why:
    and this too (the translation is correct):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    use censorship with Femto / Griffith, because you don't focus to see a pretty face:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That's why Evan is an antagonist-Villain because the story is resolved around Charlotte's journey as a teacher. And how with all this, her disciples are going to change, they are going to be close each other (now Yulian and Dan don't figh so much and they work together with Carsilion) and assume their role in society without depending on their master. He is not a love interest as many want to believe (I have not seen any of his fans do a character analysis of him), and all this manhwa has the elements (shonnen fantasy and seinen) that the isekai do not has.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
    Volublekoala965 and Leilacus like this.
  2. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    @Catblue-scarlet
    look is that there are too many coincidences (I found 8). the author was inspired by berserk too much or what ?. That is a danger.

Femto-Griffith "fifth member of God Hand"=Evan-Calamity "Fifth disciple"

* Guts lost an eye because of Griffith and in the same place as Charlotte.
    [​IMG]
    * Look when he leave the Hawks in search of a new life, and only come back because Casca told him to help Griffith,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *Behelit=vulcan's heart
    [​IMG]
    * Eclipse = resurrection ritual
    [​IMG]
    * this scene same context in manhwa (chapter 51)
    Griffith glaring at Guts and Casca enviously. While they were rescuing him, Griffith exploded and activated the ritual to become a demon.
    [​IMG]
    * and there is more (the only thing is that Guts did not get power up and Griffith ended up winning).
    Berserk I started seeing it this September

look at this beautiful bird (I saw this part on Sunday), it is not a bird hahahahaha
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  3. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much conspiracy theories. I enjoyed reading and learning from y’all. Your mind amazes me. How complex you guys can think of base of what you see. I hope I can be like that but unfortunately I only enjoy reading. Deciphering something tires me out in a instant. Hoping for more theories. I hope the author can give Charlotte her happy ending too. Much to my eagerness for Jeff to be her partner but oh well. Que sera sera. Whatever will be will be.

Chaerfry_Catblue likes this.
  4. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I come back Blind white sheep.To open your eyes. From now on Evan = PARASITE (someone who lives by using others: manipulation, sacrificing "kill" innocent people to gain power)
    I advance you:
    FUCK YOU PARASITE, before the obvious betrayal that the damn parasite is going to do to Charlotte
    [​IMG]
    his obsession (envy) is because he is in love with the MC.
    [​IMG]
    looks at how the obsesion ended: after the MC had rescued him, he betrayed the MC and sacrificed all the people who came to rescue him to become a demon.

Charlotte = an idiot and blind
    Guts = someone whose whole life has had bad luck
    Griffith: Don't betray my dream that's all
    parasite: everyone is to blame except me

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2021
    Vermouth and cometothedarkside97 like this.
  5. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    so that I keep it for myself I told you half. Share this with everyone, the more people know this the better. The other week I will make you a document with all the "coincidences" that I found more than 40 (that is not plagiarism?) With the BERSERK manga.
    [​IMG]
    same scene and context
    https://readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-071/
    if you want Worldbuilding read the berserk wikis. Here I share the most obvious coincidences. Elves in Berserk are Fairies.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fairy king "you will regret" = Zodd
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Griffith's group
    [​IMG]
    Locus:
    [​IMG]
    Zodd:
    [​IMG]
    Irvine:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tenzel (sonia + Rosine)

SHARE WITH EVERYONE, BECAUSE I WILL DO IT WITH ALL THE BERSERK FANDOM.

have for now my special compilation so that you believe me:
    [​IMG]
    He mean this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    4. Guts and Puck
    [​IMG]
    5. Zodd
    [​IMG]
    6. Grittih's Vessel: Moonlight Child
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. FEMTO (Griffith with wings): King of Falconia - Hawk of light
    [​IMG]
    9. Fairy king is Puck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    10. Behelit or Vulcan Heart is use to active the ECLIPSE berserk
    [​IMG]

11. they warned to the MC (Don't save Griffith):
    [​IMG]
    Fairy King to Charlotte
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Zodd and Skull knight to Guts
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and they ignored them and look what will happen to Charlotte:

[​IMG]

12. Guts:
    [​IMG]
    Guts lost an eye because of Griffith:
    [​IMG]
    And cursed in a sacrificial ritual to turn Griffith into a demon. The curse is the same as the Charlotte only that Guts ages from wearing the Berserker armor
    [​IMG]
    https://berserk.fandom.com/wiki/Brand_of_Sacrifice

13. Vessel's parents:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chaerfry_Catblue likes this.
  6. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    14. Dannah and Melty from tate no yusha
    [​IMG]
    15. This scene in CH5D (chapter 63 and 64). Berserk chapters 71 (read the comments):
    [​IMG]
    https://readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-071/
    16. This scene chapter 65? in CH5D in Berserk chapter 72:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. This is Grunbeld and in this manhwa is Carsilion's brother he is a apostle:

18. the corridor of dreams is the same illusion of Eldow (Loli discipling)
    https://berserk.fandom.com/wiki/Flower_Storm_Monarch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    19. The rituals of sacrifice
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is what happens in the sacrifice ritual with humans, for those who continue to defend the parasite (that's why he allowed himself to be helped by Charlotte to do this to her):

[​IMG]

20 the 5 disciples are THE HAWKS 2.0
    [​IMG]
    1. Judeau
    [​IMG]
    Always an easygoing comrade, Judeau was a dedicated Band of the Falcon member until the end, even after its leader's invalidation.[2] He had a welcoming disposition, being one of the first band members to initially interact with Guts and help the swordsman fit in within the band.[5] Possessing keen perception, he could read the emotions of those around him, even when they were suppressed.[8] Coupled with his perceptiveness was his self-awareness; Judeau realized and accepted that he would never be the best at anything, but rather only adept at many things, which was what initially spurred him to follow Griffith – resolving to fight at the side of one who seems to be the best if he could not be such himself
    Judeau Killed by Griffith

2. Pippin
    [​IMG]
    Pippin was quiet and very rarely spoke. When he did, it was often to make an important observation or to warn his companions, such as ordering the Falcons to duck against the arrows shot by Midland's soldiers or holding a cup to Guts and telling him to drink. He was depicted as caring and loyal

They are treated like a pet dog:
    https://readberserk.com/chapter/berserk-chapter-072/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PIPPIN KILLED BY GRIFFITH

3. Corkus
    [​IMG]
    Corkus usually appeared very cynical and world-weary, but was hinted at being a very idealistic man underneath. Judeau had stated that Corkus once tried to win something for himself, but failed and since then had been reveling in and arguing in favor of any new found glory and privileges that he obtained under Griffith in order to stave off those feelings of loss.
    he is always right and tells the truth:
    From this YY get that idea or copy the idea?
    [​IMG]
    this dialogue belongs to Dan Monte chapter 51 (almost all disciples have that thought like Corkus's)
    [​IMG]

Look how Corkus was right:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Corkus killed by Griffith

5. Griffith
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the best for the last
    4. chad RICKERT
    fate was on his side and luckily he is alive to defeat Griffith
    [​IMG]
    Rickert has a gentle, rational, and somewhat childishly innocent personality that contrasts with the rough ones of the typical mercenary. He perceives that Corkus was the one who started the fight with Guts and thus was responsible for losing his men.
    Rickert's early contact with Guts involved a degree of idolization for saving him during the swordsman's first battle with the Band of the Falcon. This mellows down to friendship, during which he becomes one of Guts' friends during his tenure in the band. His gentleness has been commented on by Guts, who prevented him from accompanying him on his journey because he is unable to hate Griffith.

Perhaps Rickert's greatest attribute is his intelligence and engineering skill.
    [​IMG]

Rickert humiliated Griffith in front of all his cockroaches
    [​IMG]

8. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: How did you even come up with this or notice this?

These are the conspiracy theories I live for.

9. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    in fact, it is plagiarism, there are 20 more than I uploaded. It started with a joke and noticed the copy (the luck of the life, and the iconic griffith)

Vermouth likes this.
  10. Vermouth

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t looked too close since I haven’t read Berserk yet and don’t want to be spoiled for that, but just from skimming, I noticed that you managed to find a lot.

11. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    Berserk become my top 3 anime in september and my favorite manga in January 2021 and I investigate a lot.
    the best husbandos: Guts, Rickert and Serpico

12. Vermouth

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll have to get around to reading Berserk some time then. Do you recommend the manga or the anime?

13. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    You only watch BERSERK 1997 , but the manga is better. If you want, start with the anime (I did that and then I read the entire manga). Don't trust Griffith is the advice.
    with Griffith they also do fanservice so that people forget what he says and does.
    for example: a scene of him and Guts playing with water (audience: Gayffrith XD hahahahahahahaha, there is no heterosexual explanation for that friendship hahahahahaha)
    And earlier Judeau said that Griffith looked like a villain

14. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    21 Guts leaves his five disciples

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Griffith's priorities:
    1. have wings
    2. be treated as god by humans
    3. get a kingdom for himself (that's Griffith's dream)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THIS IS BETTER THAN A LETTER XD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    22 the author exchanged the symbols of the MC and the villain.
    original:
    [​IMG]
    ´
    Guts: beast of the darkness
    Griffith: Hawk of light, Icarus

copy:
    [​IMG]
    chapter 20
    [​IMG]
    chapter 47
    [​IMG]
    chapter 15
    [​IMG]

16. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    the beast of darkness
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

23. This scene in the manhwa is in chapter 62, instead of BEAST OF DARKNESS (they replaced it with Griffith -2.0)
    [​IMG]
    at that moment, no one will be able to stand in our way (guts and the beast). You will be swallowed whole by me (took total control on his body). Racing with hatred and ecstasy, so that these fangs will chew (for killing Griffith) ... on the true light that burns me (the hawks of light).
    in the manhwa:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    she is the hawk of light
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Griffith (Chapter 78): I SACRIFIED.
    he activates the eclipse for the demons to devour the Hawks. His copy Griffith -2.0, he does the same in the following chapters many demons appear mysteriously looking for him especially Locus and Zodd.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading this conspiracy theories which is more likely a plagiarism or so, the question is who’s the ML? :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool: Is it Evan or Jeff?

Btw. It piqued my interest how you managed to make a slide by slide comparison of the similarities. Thanks for pointing that out.

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  18. Infinchan

Infinchan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recent last pages like wow.
    I think romance will just be seasoning or fanservice for this webtoon. I feel shonen vibe for this webtoon and conspiracy theories of berserker stories look alike just make the assumption stronger

19. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    Evan-Calamity is a Griffith -2.0, Griffith's demon name is Femto.
    In berserk, many fans thought that Griffith was in love with Guts but it was just obsession and envy look at this
    for things like this they thought he was in love with Guts:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But he looks at reality:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With Charlotte's sacrifice curse, Evan's parasite will gain Griffith-style powers with wings included.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Berserk is a story of Guts: personal growth, dreams and revenge, I hope you read it and look at the comments and you will see everything that I have discovered is true. their relationship is the construction of the typical Jesus and his treacherous disciple Judas, the rivalry of the antichrist vs the true savior

20. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    look at the Griffith's crimes
    parasite Evan is missing the first three (obviously not rape, they will not include it because it is not that type of manhwa)
    [​IMG]
    fans who misread berserk: Griffith is gay and in love with Guts, because of Guts who abandoned Griffith it was that Griffith decided to become a demon
    [​IMG]

24- The beast of darkness tempts Guts to sacrifice his loved ones to gain demonic powers and defeat Griffith, in manhwa chapter 72.
    Griffith can enter in the dreams of the inhabitants of Falconia, demons and the corridor of dreams (the fantasies of fairies), and cause real damage to anyone for example here in this video he cut a horn to Zodd:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    what you want is to win? = what you want is to defeat Griffith
    Thanks to this censorship it was that I realized all this, thank my imagination XD and Gut's war declaration against all demons ( Gut's dream: Kill all demons and revenge against Griffith)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Berserk fans after Griffith became a demon: what happened to Griffith ?, He looks like a Ken doll: only poses and doesn't speak, without his demons he would be nothing.

25. If someone has a symbol, they have to honor it and represent it. Mad dog, wild animal or Beast of the darkness. In the manhwa chapter 31
    For your information evan is: a griffith without charisma that nobody likes him because he shows his true griffith personality, who has the symbol of guts and which everyone knows can turn a demon and cause an apocalypse (nobody knew that Griffith could do that)
    That's why Evan is a Griffith -2.0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Guts version:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What Evan wanted to say and do, (Guts is not Griffith, he only says those words to keep people away from getting hurt. He does respect the weak)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How Griffith and Evan see people (tools and toys that live for them to fulfill their dreams):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    comments about Griffith:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If Evan had listened to Elbow's words, Charlotte in this scene plays the role of intermediary as Griffith does::
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you read berserk you will know why Guts is Griffith's favorite toy: 1 vs 100, Zodd, he killed Julius and Adonis, he returned to the noble Hawks in 3 years etc.
    [​IMG]
    Eldow is a fairy like Puck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the difference between griffith and guts
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]