Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] I do not know if there is ML because of the 3 genres of the webtoon in Daum romance does not appear. And Evan's appearances so far have been the same as Dan's (nothing comes to an end and they reappear every 10 chapters). And for webtoon fans Jeffrey is the most popular male character and has more scenes with Charlotte and his scenes have an impact (more than 3 scenes). And Evan only 1 without counting the scene the prologue of the demon king (because we do not know if he is possessed by the demon king, he is the demon king or reincarnation or something else since in Black Haze they could transform their appearance with magical objects) And we also do not know the true motives of the demon king. I think that he let Charlotte win to humiliate her by making her believe that she alone could defeat him. I think that the thing of her 5 disciples would all enter together, they would defeat him.

bochucha and Blablalala like this.
  2. Vermouth

Vermouth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this is the romantic analysis I live for.

I think Jeffrey is ML since he was able to recognize her at the start so there's obviously some special relationship.

Though I'm not sure what's up with the demon king and Charlotte since their relationship doesn't seem entirely antagonistic. Feels like it has some ~early romantic tension~ overtures.

What if in the mother of all plot twists, demon king becomes Charlotte's sixth disciple? I mean, she does seem to go for those unconventional edgy disciples.

3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I think it's hinted that either demon king is possessing Charlotte's youngest disciple or Charlotte's youngest disciple is the demon king. Don't forget that even Charlotte was confused for a bit in one of the recently translated chapters when Evan went all dark for a bit. The translated chapters don't tell us anything about when the demon king was defeated -- for all we know, he could have reincarnated as Evan and regained his memories after Charlotte 'died.'

Though admittedly, I kinda want to root for Jeffrey lol.

4. Vermouth

Reading List:
    Link
    ah thanks for clarification. I must have missed that part about the demon king and the youngest disciple

bochucha and scriptor like this.
  5. emovampgirl135

emovampgirl135 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does charlotte ever get her mana back? When does the second disciple realize that the master she is currently following is a fraud?

Blablalala likes this.
  6. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang. I really feel like her last disciple (Ivan or Evan?) was the demon king, reincarnated or whatnot... anyways, they all have an obsession towards her one way or another. Are there any spoilers, even just a little bit????

7. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that thinks that perhaps the reason why Charlotte seemed older than Jeffrey was because of the blood curse or something mentioned in the beginning chapters?

8. Blablalala

Blablalala New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so demon king cursed him
    the devil king may be the original owner of the curse its my theory because from she hates charlotte ??

9. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin: I seriously laughed at this! But I'm for Jeffrey winning the race!

:aww::aww::aww: absolutely rooting for Jeffrey!

Nah. I'm positive it's Jeffrey! He wouldn't be given that much screentime if he isn't. He was being built as the ML. My heart will bleed a lot if he isn't.

:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: :blobparty::blobparty::blobhero::blobhero: let's fight for our ship!!! Jeffrey! You gotta do your best!

Like I said, for once, let the one who was always there win. Come on. Author, don't be a stepmother or be the clichě type. We have too much demon king ML tbh. :facepalm:

Jeffrey for the win!!! :blobhero::blobhero:

Daisychangedhermind and scriptor like this.
  10. leewina

leewina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read until ch 36 and all I can say is, I don't care who the ML will be, Jeffrey has to end up with Lottie because what he has is just true love bruh. We still don't know about how Jeffrey and Lottie met but just from their interactions so far, I just know that Jeffrey has always been and will always protect Lottie :cry::cry: I don't care that the Demon King is hot, he is still the enemy and I have the feeling that in the end he will die to finally end the war between humans and demons, or at least lost hid demonic power in order to live as an ordinary human being. I really hope that the ending will be satisfactory. Even if in the end Charlotte goes back to her original aged self, I will still be happy as long as she spends the rest of her life with Jeffrey. If my hunch is right, Charlotte is given this "second life" to properly sever her disciples's unhealthy attachment to her so they can live independently even without her having to be in every aspect of their life. And at the end of this journey, Jeffrey will be the only person who will accompany Charlotte live her second life, this time with each other as the main focus of the other person.

11. Vermouth

Reading List:
    Link
    That would actually be the perfect ending :blobnosebleed:

I think I’ll be disappointed if it doesn’t turn out that way now

Blablalala, scriptor and leewina like this.
  12. YvG

YvG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone translate or summarize the recent chapters that came out? I want to know what is happening with the elf disciple.

13. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since I read the new raws it seems that the second disciple was force to marry an ugly old man, I don't know if she was a slave that Charlotte rescued or was kidnapped. Can someone please check the raws again because in previous chapters when she was a disciple and Charlotte had already taken Dan as a disciple she looked younger than in this recent chapter. Was the recent chapter she already a disciple of Charlotte? or not?

bochucha likes this.
  14. Apmerial

Apmerial New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the villain in the first chapter will be the ML. He vows to return ;)

bochucha likes this.
  15. sooshii

sooshii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am i the only one rooting for the demon king :sushi_peak:

Uncopyright likes this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re not alone, but I feel bad for Jeffrey

17. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the demon king the confirmed ml? cuz poor jeffrey my heart breaks for him:blobcry:

scriptor, bochucha and Katimu like this.
  18. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart is split in the middle with both Jeffrey and the "Demon King" aghhhhh
    THEY BOTH WOULD MAKE SUCH GOOD MALE LEADS!!
    One went as far as possibly selling his soul to the devil and the other waited all this time for her, ughhhhh
    T^T MAY THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY

Hakwifey7, seabuckthorn and bochucha like this.
  19. MiraJane

MiraJane New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do u all think about Charlotte's curse thingy and her 4th disciple??
    Do you think Judith?(red haired girl) has a connection with the 4th disciple??

PossaSimon likes this.
  20. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About her fourth disciple and Judith maybe they have something to do. because in chapter 4 she is not shown directly but her color of her magic maybe after the others left she talked to Jeffrey I made a deal because in chapters 31, 32 where she appeared she knows very well how the other disciples admitting that they are all annoying.My theory (they bewitched the red-haired bodyguard making him believe that the twins who are actually the fourth disciple Eldo Cindy and her brother is her magical relative are relatives of him) The only thing that can be seen with the naked eye is that Charlotte could not maintain her youth and that the curse was sucking her life. We had to wait more for know .how the battle with calamity was?, because it could be that he was absorbing life and magic for his resurrection and when Charlotte decided to die and gave almost all her mana the curse was broken and she regained her youth.

MiraJane, bochucha and Alcatria like this.