Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to share my theory who knows if there is any truth. 53 episodes have already passed, and I realized that we have not seen Charlotte with many emotions (we have not seen her cry, get angry, depressed, be happier than normal (I think we have not seen her laugh), always calm and In control of her emotions, here is my theory about her curse, those qualities reminded me of Rachel Roth "Raven from Teen titans", today I remembered that she has a curse in which Raven's powers were out of control according to her emotions and We see how powerful wizards as Charlotte's disciples are emotionally unstable and quite dangerous. Maybe Charlotte has this. It may be the curse of calamity or something else.

2. jalia_x

jalia_x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't it be cool if this turns out to be an anime series? I would give my full support :blob_plusone: Just imagine the part where Jefferey comes to Charlotte's rescue when she was bleeding. *enter boss music. :aww: No wonder everyone is hardcore Jeff Club. I've discovered this amazing manhwa since yesterday and binge reading all day on my phone lol :blobdizzy: There was never a boring moment. I've read waaaay too much typical transmigration stories (you know those popular manhwas/webtoon these days) but this one's different as I like how it takes time us to know more about the characters and their stories and how they each became her disciples.

3. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be a really badass anime!! Especially the fight scenes and when Jeffrey unsheathes his sword and smile devilishly. Ahhh be still my heart!

4. Flowersaint

Flowersaint New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they have already updated new chapter. can anyone translate it to me? im confused. beside, im still waiting for the 4th disciple to make an appearence. i bet she already grow up

Pansy25 likes this.
  5. Sleepless Owl

Sleepless Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeffrey vs Ivan still continued. For now they were equal, but in my opinion Jeff still holding back (the way he just punched Ivan instead stab him with his sword). Yurian's fake master tried to escape and was shocked finding the red-thingy sphere Lottie try to seal was outside. The sealing is on the way. Dan and Marvel's mage were doing well. Then suddenly Lottie left the magic circle and runned to Vermon. He thought that Lottie will beat him for accusing her pretending to be like Charlotte Eleanor lol, but Lottie just stop the fake master from trying to hit Vermon (to stop them from sealing that thingy). She told Vemon to keep focus on sealing. The fake master said that he need Yurian and asked Lottie to borrow her for 2 years which made Lottie snap, grab him, and told him that Yuri isnt an object that can be hand over like that. Then polt twist happened again. The fake master's voice suddenly changed to demon that Lottie and Dan heard in chapter 11. He mocked Lottie and said that DK was resurrected.

Marie_0720, Leilacus, DOHere and 10 others like this.
  6. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone also think that the demon king is collecting Charlotte´s disciples ? I think that with this chapter has a hint of that. What will be the plans of the demon king with Charlotte´s disciples?Because he already has Evan (he is definitely not the demon king), then he almost has Yurian Orbian, Does he already have Eldow Cindy ?. the Calamity's resurretion for me seems similar to the movie the mummy returns.

7. Mhwang2002

Mhwang2002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to everyone for posting the translations of the latest chapters. The more I read this the more I suspect Jeffrey has got to be the male lead. She thought of him when she was ready to die and he was introduced pretty quickly. Also, the images of Evan as a literal baby when she first met him makes it seem unlikely to me she would ever take a romantic interest in him. Also, can anyone explain what that thing in the sky is in the latest chapters? What that orb in the sky?

Chaerfry_Catblue and Pansy25 like this.
  8. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! DK is absolutely resurrected now!

9. ellasita

ellasita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DOHere and Pansy25 like this.
  10. reina_misteriosa

reina_misteriosa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the male lead?????? plz let it be jeffrey!!!!!

11. J A D E

J A D E Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Demon king gang here. :blobuwu:

Jeffrey is undeniably best boii but I feel like that would be a cliché if he's the ML, not that i mind if Charlotte ends up with Jeffrey though cuz she been through a lot, she deserves some rest too.
    Edit: I feel like Demon king route will spicen things up :blobnosebleed:

PuddingQueen and StrayC like this.
  12. xpeanut

xpeanut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was everyone blessed with magic to stay youthful or something? I mean 1st disciple was found 70 years ago, right? I thought he succeeded the throne and had kids/grew old and kept pretending to be dead so that she would come visit. Is that not the same guy? Even Jeffrey. He and Lotie act like old chums but he seems like he should be older than 1st disciple...

I don't mind if she ends up with either Jeffrey or DK. I don't know how serious Jeffrey is about her. I mean I know that he likes her and there were many funny moments of the deep friendzoning but there's so many questions about DK as well. He could easily just kill her off if it's something as simple as revenge but I don't think that's it. Because there's so many scenes with Jeff I'm going to keep an open mind. It's only up to chapter 55 I think so anything can happen at this point.

Marie_0720 likes this.
  13. littlecat

littlecat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know who exactly DK is? I wanna know his profile :):)

14. Asma3800

Asma3800 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @littlecat DK is the demon king:)

I really want Jeffrey to be the male but I love Ivan too:cry::cry::cry:

Well we r gonna see what's gonna happened after the seal oh can't wait to read it

WELL CHAPTER 56 WAS OUT (sorry for the late coming)
    well after the seal, Charlotte had many thoughts on mind about Ivan. Charlotte wonderd why Ivan says he is not Ivan and saying that he does not know who he is. Charlotte wanted to approach Ivan then Jeffrey held her hand saying not to go to him and that him and her disciples will take care of him.Charlotte then loosened the grip from her hand and went to Ivan. She kicked Ivan omg:X3: and then told him this is the last hand she is giving him. She reached out her hand to Ivan then Ivan recieved the hand and said that he will come with her to Marvel
    he said it with a smile GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:love::love::love::love:

WELL GOODNIGHT YA'LL AND HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

OH CORRECT ME IF I MADE A MISTAKE :):):):):):):X3::X3:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
  15. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is ML?

16. goldenmark

goldenmark Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not confirmed in the manhwa at this point but it's probably the demon king. While Jeffery is great, Charlotte isn't interested in him romantically at all.

Disguised_Owl and Asma3800 like this.
  17. Asma3800

Asma3800 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True charlotte sees Jeffrey as her friend but Ivan has huge possibilities to be the ML

RakaSarkar likes this.
  18. DeviantMe

DeviantMe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A couple of theories:

1. Charlotte's curse might be connected to how she (assumingly) "saved" Evan. Evan might be a direct descendant of DK. Since his demon blood is stronger than that of Dan's, a simple seal might not have been enough. I'm thinking Lotie absorbed/sealed the "curse" (of his blood?) onto herself that's why she kept on coughing up blood since her human body can't adapt.
    2. The 4th disciple is the red-headed girl of the twin.
    3. Evan and DK fused.

I know all of them are long shots lol

Also, my bet is on DK as the ML as well. Honestly, I prefer Jeffrey's personality. He has that sexy yandere vibe, not the creepy one. He is very possessive but knows his limit. He supports Lotie and doesn't stop her decisions. Alas, he's in the friendzone. In mangas/manhwas especially, it's easier for enemies to be the lover than a friend. T.T

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  19. Asma3800

Asma3800 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhhhhlalala true Jeffrey is a yandere while fighting and hottttt :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  20. Razziel

Razziel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you. I wanted it to be Jeffrey.

Asma3800 likes this.