Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. itsmanh

itsmanh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've seen a lot of regretful male leads but this is my first time seeing a regretful female lead haha. kinda excited to see jeffrey falling in love with charlotte again.

2. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    All I want from this story is that Jeffrey either stays without his memory and never be a dawg to Charlotte who literally does not care an ounce of shit to him (an exaggeration) or he remembers but won't be such a little simp dawg who follows Charlotte and find someone better. I just know Evan is the ml. The author is literally obsessing over him. He has done nothing but cause trouble but OwO Charlotte is there ready to the rescue!! Like ugh. Like my boi be freed from this madness. And I never said anything abou"t Charlotte should return Jeffrey's feelings", no. I only want Jeffrey to stop loving Charlotte, aka a dog who covers up her shit. Both Evan and jeffrey has shown red flags when it comes to their love to Charlotte. But there's not an ounce in me of finding Evan flattering or charming. All he has is his face and that's it.

saix2 likes this.
  3. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

onnagiri, Place and babanaakakajja like this.
  4. babanaakakajja

babanaakakajja Member

Reading List:
    Link
    L
    In short, I as a reader just want to:
    1) Charlotte can be more dominant than her students and not be 'played' by her students.
    2) Her students could appreciate and respect Charlotte more. Do not impose their opinion and think based on the people around them.
    3) Less obsession with her disciples so Charlotte can be more free and at least have things she does for herself, not for people, not for her disciples.
    4) Here I hope little Charlotte has her own 'family'. So, she can focus on her 'family' who love and wish the best for him rather than her disciples who are obsessed with her.
    5) Jeffrey has a happy ending and ends up with someone who loves him. Now I don't care who Jeffrey ends up with, as long as he's happy. But I still hope Charlotte loves him even a little bit.
    6) Charlotte can have a happy ending too. If she ends up with her students, I don't think she will be happy because her disciples are causing so much trouble that is bothering her. I hope she ends up with someone who truly loves her and thinks the best for her. Even if you love someone you will obsess over them a little. I hope who Charlotte ends up with, that person even though he has an obsession with her, I hope that obsession protects her.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Place likes this.
  5. Lilac maccaron

Lilac maccaron New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's strong, she's smart, she's genius but that doesn't mean she doesn't fail and makes mistakes, she's also stubborn, she chose the wrong choice but maybe she will fix it

Are you aware? What a person wants is not always what is best for they if Charlotte forces her will then it is just selfishness, I will not oppose Jeffry having faults, But it looks like you're trying to turn a blind eye to the fact that even Jeffry was mad at carsillion when carsillion planned to make Charlotte not use magic anymore,and also other things, Jeffry chose the best path for Charlotte and all, even in confusing circumstances he had to choose his love or the world.You should see the other disciples' choices are even more extreme than Jeff

And... honestly instead of making shit like this, it's better if you frankly say you like Evan and don't like Jeffry, don't say things that can create divisions that even you seems to know nothing I know that your opinion but please rearrange your words to make sense

I also don't understand why so many people think she has to save Evan? Who has even caused a lot of trouble, even endangering other disciples? Hmmm interesting

Place likes this.
  6. chihuawhat

chihuawhat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i see a lot of us take this amnesia arc as an opportunity for jeffrey to move on and start a new life, but imo that might not work. we have seen him admitting that charlotte is his whole world, even carthillion (the 1st disciple) realized that to jeffrey, charlotte's existence is as important as himself.

it would take time for him to get used to his new life since all of his comrades and past companions are dead and his closest friend (are they still friends?) treats him like shit.

saix2, onnagiri, Place and 2 others like this.
  7. Deleted member 226167

Deleted member 226167 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they're still friends. At the end of season 1, Charlotte only told Jeffrey that she didn't need his help and that she didn't want him to interfere with Evan-related problems, not that she no longer wanted his friendship. They could banter somewhat in the frog arc as well (before her annoying disciples interfered).

With that being said, it annoys the hell out of me that Charlotte only managed to meet up with him now due to a frigging coincidence rather than her actively seeking her so-called close friend out to see if he's ok. Close friend my foot. I hope Jeffrey will get an apology from Charlotte and her disciples for the shit they put him through, especially Evan.

Unfortunately, Yong Yong claimed this webtoon was a romance, so poor Jeffrey will be stuck in this madness until he either obtains the ML crown or Evan takes it.

grumble grumble this is why I hate-read this thing. 2 months have passed and the plot is still frustratingly slow as ever. At least I have some fun seeing amnesiac Jeffrey act like an aloof tsundere to Charlotte.

keepdreaming, Place and Hypothon like this.
  8. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    很难说我对夏洛唯一怎樣的感覺,一方面,我認為她做出了巨大的貢獻,為世界擊敗了魔王,教育出了幾個強大的魔法師,為了人類的生存不顧自己的安危,這是通常意義上救世主都有的特點。另一方面,她也令人失望,比如說,沒有珍惜和Jeffrey的情誼(當然我認為這是作者刻畫的問題)、過於溺愛Evan。一個人有優點,也會有缺點,但漫畫人物的缺點會被放大。我不能理解,為什麼她會執著於拯救Evan,理智的人都能看出來,Evan不值得拯救。
    125话的劇情我很喜歡,因為這不同於以往的劇情,Jeffrey以旁觀者視角,認為既然他和她不是戀人,就該有適當的距離。令人感動。幾十年(甚至可能有一百年)之後,他重新撿回了尊嚴。
    按照作者的风格,不太可能會讓Jeffrey愛上別人,但我希望之後可以看見Charlotte反思,希望可以看見她挽回Jeffrey,不要讓他的卑微成為理所應當的事情。

9. osoperezoso

osoperezoso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly
    a redemption arc for charlotte, she is not the MC? but look at the state as it is now, it is at the level of when Naruto allowed himself to be beaten by a girl to save his boyfriend Sasuke or how Takemichi from Tokyo revengers ended up in the hospital for saving his boyfriend Mikey who left him with all his bones broken because mikey went crazy, this is the famous one: I get obsessed with saving the emo avenger who doesn't deserve to be saved because there are no more ideas for the plot
    We cannot have a moment where charlotte realizes all her mistakes by herself and stops being useless (she has not done anything lately), more than 100 chapters have already passed and she is going from bad to worse (her personality has become so hateful and frustrating, it's not even fun to watch her scenes I prefer a thousand filler panels with Killhart it's so suffocating to see her), just always looking for how to get into trouble and always looking for the stupidest way for Jeffrey had an accident and she will leave as if it were nothing (take responsibility and stop running tell your useless disciples to help you).
    tell me what you would think if charlotte were a man with that same chapter 89? at the level of those who would be her cough she does not deserve forgiveness cough, I did not like at all that he forgave her as if nothing had happened many wanted him to lose his memory from that chapter and continue with his life and not come back or speak to charlotte never ever in life.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  10. babanaakakajja

babanaakakajja Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, Charlotte loves Evan too much. I think she loves Evan like that because she thinks of Evan as a kid? I wish Charlotte could think more about Jeffrey. I hope her affection to Evan lessens. Even though they were disciple and teacher, the affection was too much because Charlotte thought of Evan as a child. Idk why, I never had feelings for Evan no matter how handsome he was. For Jeffrey, I hope he has a happy ending. As for Charlotte, I hope she has a happy ending and at least the character 'grow' a little bit. I'd really want to see Charlotte's panel give punishment one of her most burdensome students (especially Evan )

11. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    如果她一直溺愛Evan,我會覺得她是Evan的母親……而且是最糟糕的母親。放任孩子做壞事的家長並不無辜。
    以及,無論怎麼想,我都覺得Evan受到的懲罰太輕了,即使Jeffrey不是Charlotte的戀人,他至少也是她多年的好友,害Jeffrey差點死去,這可是殺人未遂……最起碼,給他幾個耳光不過分吧?Jeffrey失去記憶是一個很好的機會,或許能夠讓Charlotte發現她的徒弟Evan到底做了多少糟糕的壞事

我猜測,作者可能確實一開始想讓Charlotte和Evan在一起,因為魔王和救世主的搭配看起來不錯。但是說實話,到125話了,Evan塑造的形象並不好,一定要讓我選擇魔王的話,還不如選擇他重生之前的樣子,至少重生之前他的立場就是邪惡的魔王,做了糟糕的事反而符合人物設定。現在的Evan打著“和魔王不同”的幌子,卻做著同樣血腥、暴力、殘忍的事情(並且這是由他自己選擇的一切),形象很割裂,只讓我覺得大魔法師Charlotte的名聲被敗壞得徹底,唯一的方法就是清理門戶。

12. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point everyone knows the author likes Evan a lot and wanted to make jeffrey the pathetic second ml who dedicated most of his life to Charlotte and got rejected for her to end up with the bad guy disciple who she practically raised but he just wrote a shitty character and made mc a pushover

keepdreaming and Place like this.
  13. osoperezoso

osoperezoso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    letting characters get killed and feigning innocence while defending the killer herself.
    Cheating men must die
    the "savior of the world" be like
    they cover her eyes and she pretends that nothing has happened (checked)
    endangers innocents defending the murderer (checked)
    forgives the murderer for the victims knowing that nothing has happened to her because she believes she has the right to do so (checked)
    [​IMG]

We don't care what happens to these idiots, we don't read your story for them. Your story is bad so give us what we want- Korean comment with more than 500 likes
    more than 200 people unsubscribed from her blog it was so much fun she had 13 thousand and went down to 12 thousand... and nobody published anything at all... ops what happened here??:blobwhistle::blobwhistle::blobwhistle:
    and don't you dare do anything to Jeffrey because if you do... we'll burn down your house- Korean comment with more than a thousand likes

Last edited: Mar 14, 2022
  14. chihuawhat

chihuawhat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fr, i'm convinced the author actually intended to make Evan/cataclysm the male lead at first, given the amount of skinships (with literally no tension) between them and how they try to make him look mysterious, all to no avail because they realized the majority (i guess) of the fandom favors Jeffrey and tbh making Evan/cataclysm the endgame wouldn't make sense. this is a different type of enemies to lovers because in this one, the enemy is an actual ex mass murderer kind of devil who put cursed on our FL and the reason why she lost an eye. what a menace. looking to Charlotte's personality, there should be no way she would fall for somoene who has put her and other innocent people's life through hell. So in order to make everything up yong yong decided to pull the ultimate amnesia arc cliché as Charlotte's character development.

or at least this is what i thought

saix2 and Place like this.
  15. babanaakakajja

babanaakakajja Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the author have a blog? I don't know abt that

16. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    我不敢相信,當Evan第一次出場的時候,我甚至覺得他和Jeffrey當中任何一個做ML都不錯(當然,現在我已經是Evan-anti了)。
    125話的另一個還不錯的地方,那就是Charlotte會因為Jeffrey的靠近而害羞,之前Evan靠近的時候,她只覺得她的徒弟在鬧彆扭。從這個角度來看,顯然是Jeffrey更有優勢。
    雖然不覺得Jeffrey和她在一起會讓他更幸福……但是,如果Evan最喜歡的人愛上了Jeffrey,我會有扭曲的快感……這部漫畫讓我成為了一個扭曲的人,我本不該對一個虛擬角色有這麼大的惡意的。

Place likes this.
  17. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is very hasty to say that charlotte loves Evan, Charlotte loves ALL disciples equally however with Evan you see one more attachment since he is the youngest and the only one who has not decided what to do with his life therefore she still has him by her side, the other disciples have positions and duties to do, what they have in common is wanting to monopolize charlotte for themselves, We still can't say she loves him since she hasn't shown herself to love him that way, we still don't know what she thinks, in the review of the last season charlotte's thoughts were mentioned next to pride or something like that of the archmage, Therefore she will sooner or later realize that caring for and protecting that disciple has not been worth it, in the official translation it was said by that demon "if someone perishes, it is an advantage for us, get rid of what interferes and get what you want" Therefore it is correct that Evan did want to let Jeffrey die there, and it was his choice, no one forced him, he is doing things that Charlotte does not like, he does not respect her decisions and all the time drags her like a doll that has no voice.

It is too much to say that Jeffrey wanted to become the mediocre second ml, from the beginning he has always been there and later has more screen, the author will not do what the fandom wants so why think that she is going to change the love interest just because the fandom wants? If Jeffrey has that role it is for something and it was always like this, nothing has changed, maybe Evan has more focus but that does not mean that he is the chosen one, there are manhwas where they use the same theme, and nobody can confirm that Evan is the favorite, the author has given him focus but on her page, she only goes up about charlotte and the disciples in general, there is no preference for him

saix2, Place and chihuawhat like this.
  18. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    當我點擊進入kakaopage評論區,相比於124話,125話多了很多評論,大多數讀者都被125話封面吸引進來了,並且對他們沒有接吻而感到遺憾。大家都更喜歡Jeffrey。
    我想,作者也許也會關注連載時的評論區,這對於Jeffrey最後的結局也會有一定影響。從最開始Evan佔優勢,到現在Charlotte只會因為Jeffrey而害羞,局勢有了很大的變化。
    (畢竟如果一個角色有了讀者們的壓倒性支持,作者也會小心對待他的吧。www)

19. chihuawhat

chihuawhat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not jeffrey consuming the potion right away ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻, man I thought you're wise enough not to trust anyone in your current state

20. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldnt agree more bro. I mean I know the title is "Charlotte Has Five Disciples" but in the early chapter, the author clearly said that Charlotte will find love as her true purpose. I kinda feel that her disciple is not suitable for her love interest. All her disciples do is causing problem and also 'dominating' her. Like wtf she just being dragged most of the time. I'm sorry if my opinion is a slightly wrong, just saying my mind. Because I've dropped this story a long time ago, and just saw some of the newest chapters to see some progress. One of the earliest readers here and maybe will fully read it again after its completed(?) Idk

Edit: tbh author treats jeffrey pretty badly...