Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the plot of the next chapter should be that Charlotte and Jeffrey live together ... Charlotte is holding something like a suitcase? I am looking forward to seeing the beginning of their love next.
    As for poison, I believe that the author will not let Jeffrey encounter a sinister situation, at least not at this time.If Jeffrey does drink it, Charlotte will help him solve it. I don't think he will die here, But I will feel very sad, because once he drinks the poison, it proves that he will do stupid things for Charlotte even if he loses his memory——He doesn't remember her, but his body still remembers loving her.

Off topic, I heard that the author expected to draw 300 chapters? I didn't see the evidence that the author said so, but I just heard about it. If this is true, it will be a great torment to me. Updating one chapter every week already makes me nervous about the plot of the next chapter. 300 Chapters means that I will continue this state of mind for at least two more years.

2. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My mind is very confused.Did he refuse to see Charlotte because he was shy?Did he feel ashamed because he tried to kiss her?But Charlotte insisted on seeing him.Well I think this is indeed a way to solve the problem, although it is a little simple and rude.It's better than him struggling alone and suddenly falling down.
    I feel confused ... I need to see Chapter 127 immediately ... Maybe I shouldn't click on ...Maybe I shouldn't have clicked on this comic book six months ago.

3. chihuawhat

chihuawhat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure he already drank the poison, there was a panel where the lid was open and the contents inside was empty which made me literally screamed "BOI WHY?" your parents or at least someone must have taught you not to take anything from stranger?? i wouldn't be surprised if Jeff started to cough blood on the upcoming chapters or faints or even worse unconscious like Claude. hopefully that won't happen cause that is waaay too dramatic (and i am not mentally prepare) BUT that also means we are a step closer to academy arc

4. osoperezoso

osoperezoso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    answer for that: at the beginning of the chapter there was a cut we don't know what happened (it can be assumed that when charlotte tried to hit him with magic he got angry and told her to leave him alone)
    In that same chapter, Charlotte asks Silvian about Jeffrey, but she uses the term Archduke.
    Well she should call him by his noble title because using his name is only allowed for the royal family or his wife, she is neither of those.
    because she didn't say anything to him and she wasted his time, she tried to hit him. Well, he got angry and why would he meet her if he is busy catching up on his life?
    conveniently that potion works for her otherwise jeffrey could kick her out for trespassing his house although he may have poured that potion into one of the flower vases but charlotte doesn't want that because it suits her to win him back to help her (I care about you Jeffrey :V
    I am going to heal you and take care of you while you are poisoned so that you accept to recover your memory and return to my side)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
    Elisee likes this.
  5. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now the plot is getting far far away from the very reason why lottie even reborn in the first place. If the love that was mentioned in the early chapters refers to something not romantically then welp-

There's not even a good reason for Evan to be ML, and how lottie even lied to Jeffrey when he asked whether they were couple. By saying 'we have never been in love' - wow lottie, once he gains his memories back, he'll be disappointed for sure, and I'll drop this for good:sushi_sigh::sushi_sigh:

6. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    She did not lie they haven't been in love he's been in love with her it wasn't mutual

onewcondition, saix2 and keepdreaming like this.
  7. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I get is she meant that Jeffrey also didn't love her :3 I'll just wait for the official translation

8. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am watching the Korean version.Although my Korean level is just elementary, the translated meaning should be, "We have never been a couple"It's not that Jeffrey didn't love her, they really didn't become lovers.I don't think Charlotte is lying at this point.

9. osoperezoso

osoperezoso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte and Jeffrey kissed:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy: and 2 times
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    there is a message at the end of the chapter: that the second season is over

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  10. Aesterope

Aesterope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the demon king is back

saix2 likes this.
  11. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    well if she follow the will of the other fans, its not her story anymore.

12. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not think she is following the will of the fandom, since chapters ago it was already seen that Jeffrey was willing to do everything for Charlotte, he who will increase does not mean that she does it for the fandom but that is the story

Ariary, aloeveraa and Tomieandrorotea like this.
  13. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I appreciate the author showing Charlotte's feelings. It was especially delicious to see her panic when she thought Jeffery drank the potion. It is nice to see her show emotions and act on them. Finally. Good for Jeffery for getting that first kiss. :blobowoevil:

14. chihuawhat

chihuawhat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    canon behaviour.
    i can die peacefully now

15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally screamed for atleast 2mins of seeing this on TT. Though I still hope Jeffrey will be the one doing the pushing now instead of pulling.

16. Tomieandrorotea

Tomieandrorotea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of the first season, Jeffrey said "I love you" to Charlotte. and at the end of the second season, Jeffrey and Charlotte kissed.So can I see their wedding at the end of the third season?

17. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YASSSSS but can I know why Charlotte went in for the kiss first!!? I'm so surprised

18. hamsterview

hamsterview Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the author show clear signs of Jeffrey being the ML at the first place. His scenes with Charlotte keep appearing from the first chapters and more often than anyone, including Evan. So I dont really get it why there are people so sure that Evan is the ML, it just does not make sense at all.

Chaerfry_Catblue and aloeveraa like this.
  19. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because he was shown first and shown more often in the beginning doesn't mean he is automatically ML. We see this in "When the Villainess Loves" where 2nd MLs were introduced first, and the true ML is shown 40+ chapters into the manhwa. It's normal for readers to be unsure who the ML is, especially since this work has no source material. That being said, no one can really be "sure" who the ML is until they actually end up together because, again, there is no novel for this. Our opinions are all just that, opinions and wishful thinking.

harmoniche, Bibidia and saix2 like this.
  20. hamsterview

hamsterview Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it also does not mean the author has changed the ML from Jeffrey to Evan to please the fandom. You think that the number of scenes does not matter ? Then how about we look at the quality of those scenes between Jeffrey and Charlotte ? They give out much more romantic vibes than Charlotte and Evan’s. Those scenes have everything a romance plot can ask for: devotion, connection, support, confession, and intimacy - which are the many layers of love. The fact that Jeffrey is the ML, if it is true, comes as no surprise at all since it has been so well established through chapter by chapter.
    Saying that the author decides the ML based on the fandom’s favor really diminishes his/her effort and capability in plot building. In case the fandom has the same opinion as the author, it means that the author has succeeded in portraying the characters the way he/she wants to.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022