Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. flowersforamelia

flowersforamelia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am convinced that the ML is in fact the demon king... although it seems cliche I feel like those two have a connection somehow.

2. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too. The Prologue kinda hint on that so I feel the demon king will end up the winner! And Jeffrey is out of the game because he is already been friendzoned. Charlotte totally have no romantic feelings towards that poor guy. The disciples stand a little chance because Charlotte still have some sort of motherly feelings towards them

3. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Low key hoping Jeffrey is actually the ML or the demon king in the prologue so he can get out of the friend zone

J A D E, Rosie77, Hakwifey7 and 8 others like this.
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm.... I actually support the two of them (DK because his vague words to Charlotte and Jeffrey because Charlotte wish to win spar with him before she 'died'). And I like the idea if the two of them is same...but I think Jeffrey is already exists when the demon king got defeated...except if the author make some twist like the DK in the Black Haze :hmm:

Kanishka Kushram and Fran.2424 like this.
  5. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I wanted to vote on the DK because of his words at the prologue and the typical cliche plot. However, thinking about it like that is boring. Since our FL is pretty powerful, if she got paired up with the DK, the story would actually lose some of its attractiveness and might turn Lottie into one of those FL who can’t fight back to ML once she falls in love or smt. But with Jeffrey, I just imagine a scene where Lottie will be the dominant person in the ship but goes all shy immediately which Jeffrey will take the chance and tease her about it which then...:blobpats::blobpats: *coughs*

Anyways, since Jeffrey’s age was revealed to be 27 or smt in the first few chapters, but considering he’s old enough to know the curse Lottie has, getting called gramps (probs just cuz the disciples don’t like him hence being called gramps:blobjoy:), and looking hot as always, :blobnosebleed:I do hope that he gets his chance. Wether he is the DK or not.

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk where you got your 27 but I’m pretty sure he’s more than 50.

7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Oof ur right. I confused it with a different dude from a novel whoops. :blobsweat:

8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    So, do you think Jeffrey is really gramps :hmm:. I like to think that Jeffrey is really old, especially with how he know or keep track to the people who really old (some ppl Charlotte consider as good husband materials...poor pooor Jeffrey).

With how Charlotte is, she need to get some old guy too as she doesn't want to become cradle robber :blobjoy:. (and it is gonna be hard)

DOHere, Rosie77, Hakwifey7 and 5 others like this.
  9. Tingining

Tingining Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler? I heard the raw only has 11 chapters. Is this a Novel?

10. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's an original webtoon

11. Popcrazy

Popcrazy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    jeffrey reminds me too much of kielnobe :blobjoy: in any case she evidently doesnt care for him in that way and see's him as a good friend which shouldn't be downplayed as a negative thing just because it's not what he expects. I personally dont ship them, for as close as they are and as long as they have known each other (reasons people have previously listed in support this ship) he has purposely withheld information from her for years about her apprentices well being out of selfishness of his own, lying to her face, and now the responsibility falls onto her as their master for not realizing how bad the situation got sooner. no amount of "but he does it because he's jelly~" is an acceptable excuse. I've seen people often dismiss manipulative acts like this in other stories too "its just the game of courtship, love." since when did romance have to become about undermining your partner or abusing their trust? a sort of power play situation where one party is being monopolized in some manner. when did we start normalizing this down to mere acts of chivalry?
    oh right. ..for centuries.

but if you ever come across these same traits in characters like say.. misa from death note people find her obsessive nature and feelings towards kira annoying. just a sharp contrast is all.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  12. RochellaRee

RochellaRee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like not all of it was just jealousy on Jeffery's part though but that's just how I deciphered it. :blobconfounded:

Like, lets say it was unrequited love for decades on his part but he never made a move because he always thought that Charlotte would always be around and knew that her disciples were her priority (or she's just really dense, but he did say he hadn't heard from her for years).

Then one day out of the blue, the woman he loves pops up and says she had nothing left to live for so she basically killed herself - which shocked him so much he cried :blobfearful: (Plus I think he was shocked since he realised she hadn't seen him or the disciples as something to continue living for either).

However, Charlotte's now changed her mind and wants to live a new life to the fullest and be happy, and she clearly didn't want her disicples to know she was still hanging around in a new form.

Maybe it was a bit of a twisted way of doing it, but I feel like Jeffery blocked all information about her obsessed disciples because he knew if she heard about them she'd leap into action and lose the 'simple new life' she told him she wanted.

In a way he was trying to protect that wish of hers considering how overboard her disciples seem (the emperor disciple raiding another country, her other disciple destroying half of the enchanted forest they were supposed to be guarding, etc etc :notlikeblob:) especially given how her last life she killed herself after everything and he's trying to prevent that from happening again as much as possible.

Plus, he seems to know her disciples' personalities even better than her to the point where she's like 'nah they won't look for me,' and he's like 'um no they totally will :hmm:.'

In her previous life, he didn't take any action against the disciples as he probably knew that they were important to Charlotte - but they're fully functioning adults now and powerful archmages in their own right (though he still calls them brats) so he probably has no qualms with getting them to piss off so their master can live properly finally and take a break.

That being said, I could have it completely wrong and he could just be jealous, plain and simple :blobReach::blobpopcorn:

13. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeffrey and Eleanor are both more than 100 years old.
    Eleanor is about 122 years old

I think the black clothed stalker is Evan, who I'm rooting for heh
    Poor Jeffrey lol
    The Demon King might be a stronger contendor

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s Evan again? The white hair disciple?
    Personally, I think the stalker is Dan. Just cuz he disappeared mysteriously and Dan appeared in the hideout sleeping.

15. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, for some reason my first thought when I saw the stalker it was either Jeffrey or someone he hired to look after her but then I saw the silver hair so I’m like, yep it’s Evan

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Fran.2424 likes this.
  16. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The hair colour peeking out of the hood points to Evan. White/silver hair.
    But there's magic, so anything is possible?

Yukari_me likes this.
  17. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Why wouldn't Evan tell the other disciples (who are going crazy) about Charlotte's return? And didn't Jeffrey say something about Evan going to the devil land or some place for tracking her?
    (Hahahahaha, the villain has returned!!!!)

18. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The disciples don't seem to get along that well. They are all attached to their Master though.
    And I think Evan's current whereabouts is unknown, even to Jeffrey.

20. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest raw update:

Evan <<<<<< Demon king
    But nothing revealed yet