Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always say that this manhwa baits you into thinking it is shoujo or romance in the first chapter and turns into Charlotte saves the world shounen in the next 10 ch...

The entire premise is introduced to you as Charlotte comes back bc she had a regret: being a spinster but then it turns into her babysitting her disciples again and saving the world AGAIN.

2. babanaakakajja

babanaakakajja Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know when the S3 CHFD will be released? Maybe, is the author give information abt when S3 released? I can't wait, I feel empty:(

Yona dear and LittlecatBigtiger like this.
  3. osoperezoso

osoperezoso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually the mangakas in kakaopage, take 3-4 months of hiatus who knows if she takes more time to advance work (covers and illustrations for the books) she only has like 2 books: the first book and the second with Dan .. .
    we have to wait for the review of the second season there maybe she will say something about how long she will rest

Yona dear likes this.
  4. babanaakakajja

babanaakakajja Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, thanks for the information. I hope author take a little bit more time for S3, so she can improve the work. I hope time passes quickly.

5. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, the review came out and it was already said that the third season is the last, Charlotte and Jeffrey's relationship is going to change <3

6. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    REVIEW season 3
    [​IMG]

7. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Now through this it's more or less clear that it'll gonna focus on Charlotte and Jeffery.Good news for team Jef:blobparty:.

8. babanaakakajja

babanaakakajja Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh. I really don't understand how to insert image in here. And how to get image url. Every time i want to post an image, It's always just Lika [​IMG]

9. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG BB for upload image
    insert (direct link) copy that link and use it in novelupdates INSERT

10. babanaakakajja

babanaakakajja Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait i gonna try it. This one for test[​IMG]
    Is this work?

11. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    it tells you something that you have to have a certain number of publications (novelupdates) maybe that's it
    [​IMG]

12. babanaakakajja

babanaakakajja Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Ok, thank you very much for the tutorial and information:blobok:. So i have to post more message. Once again, thanks

13. osoperezoso

Reading List:
    Link
    Shuu from phase, looks like a mix of charlotte and jeffrey
    golden eyes: charlotte
    feline features: charlotte
    blue hair: jeffrey
    lonely and innocent look: jeffrey
    tan skin not so white: jeffrey
    [​IMG]

souleha and babanaakakajja like this.
  14. zozoshawky

zozoshawky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so sad. I don't want Charlotte to end this quickly.:blob_teary::blob_teary:

15. RaspberryOnTheTop

RaspberryOnTheTop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw chapter 127 of the manhwa and guess what?
    Jeffrey and Charlotte finally kissed

16. Aesterope

Aesterope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys, check the author's note on kakaopage (?) idk i'll just say it's a blog. It's said that Jeffrey is the ML and see this link, it has the season2 review and illustration https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdD6V666/

Nazunalovesrei and scriptor like this.
  17. Yona dear

Yona dear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree~~~~!! I hope 3rd season to have +100 chapters :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

I swear if Jeffrey is not ML after this I'm going to run wild :blobwoah::blob_thor::blob_thor:

I swear if Jeffrey is not ML after this I'm going to run wild
    I think it was something like a "hit"? I hear that myself somewhere. Maybe they feel on the floor :blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_blush::blob_blush:

18. Cale Thames henituse

Cale Thames henituse Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone here 'really' know who is the male lead?!?!?!? I need to know coz i gonna drop if not my jeffreeeeyyy

LittlecatBigtiger likes this.
  19. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see so many things happening here and not a single post is sure who is the male lead.... It took me a long time to get here since there's no thread of compilation of spoilers and I think there are unrelated posts to the story..... I'm in team jeffrey too

Creolenerd and Khadz like this.
  20. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no novel and it isn’t completed, so ofcource no one knows for sure who exactly is ML.
    Jeffery has been looking good since start - People got confused with Evan/Cataylsm as Charlotte and Cataylsm have a kind of rivalry from start, and she feels responsible for taking Evan as her disciple. Even Dan (her 3rd disciple) wonders - if Charlotte took Evan as disciple to save Evan or save World from Evan. As in their first meeting - Evan said -
    “You can only kill me. Because You are Charlotte Elenor and I am ‘Cataylsm’”.

But Jeffery x Charlotte(Lottie) are looking the main characters end - not sure as couple or just partners in crime like always.
    In last few chapters (ch 127, everyone knows for this one, there is no novel. After this chapter point all are hypothesis):

Jeffery confessed he Loves Lottie. Said she might have a reason for helping Evan, and if she explains Jeffery will understand and help her. (Basically, he won’t bound her, he would let her do her thing and support her, asking her to “use” him if required) Jeffery goes into Portal to kill the spirit, Charlotte was pulling him back, just before she could pull him completely, Evan comes says - “I have made my decision” and kidnaps Charlotte, taking her to a palace putting Anti-magic cuffs on her, blocking her from using any magic. She is outraged - “Cutting of Magic for A great Mage like Charlotte”. She also said bunch of more things but she wants to get away.

There is a Flashback between Jeffery and Emperor of Mabel (1st Disciple) - Emperor saying if Magic is the problem for Charlotte’s condition than we can remove it, asking Jeffery to as he is the only one can possible do that. Jeffery is angry on how can you take “Magic” from “Charlotte”. Again, emphasising here the point from chapter one (or Prologue) - Jeffery knows Charlotte better than any other disciple.

Yulian (2nd Disciple) comes to help Charlotte. They escape. First thing, Lottie does is go to Klaus and kinds out Jeffery has lot his memory. Eldo (4th Disciple, Heir to Fairy/Spirit Land) meets Jeffery and place Spirits on orders of King of Fairy. Which results in 2 Swans and a bird always around him.

Lottie realises the first thing she wants to do is get Jeffery’s memory back before everything else. (She keeps recalling confessing and some dream scenes like Jeffery walking away from her). Here, Lottie kind of starts behaving irrationally - Jeffery keeps asking many things like are we lovers than why are we so close, how can you do this to someone who is not a lover, also why he also gets hurt when she gets hurt, she doesn’t reply - gets upset and many times angry at Jeffery indifference and refusals. Lottie thinks Jeffery drank the poison sent by enemy for aura users, and forces him to eat something by Kissing him, blushes and walks away. This is the last scene in ch 127.
    Oh and Cataylsm has risen.

Last edited: May 18, 2022