Spoiler Charm of Soul Pets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lothbrok, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Lothbrok

Lothbrok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -> https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-charm-of-soul-pets/

One person told me a spoiler about CSP about the ending. Fox Mo Xie would have gone back in time to find the protagonist again to spend more time with him. In the future, the protagonist is sealed in the sun or moon, so the fox has returned in time. But I do not know if this person understood wrong, but according to him, the whole novel is about that fox to have gone back in time to find the MC because it will be sealed forever. My question is, if it's true, is the end just that? Has the fox come back in time does not change fate or something? What is the real ending? Is it a good ending?

2. Superioreos

Superioreos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have read the MTL and the second to last chapter is Mo Xie resetting time because Chu Mu is trapped and hopeless. It seems like an infinite loop ending. However there is another chapter after it with a different ending. It has an author's note saying someone was so pissed off with his first ending they forced him to write the second one but that he as the author considers the first as the real ending. So you can read both and choose what you want.