Spoiler Charming The Beast/ 미남과 야수

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, Jan 25, 2021.

1. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Vivian07 and Ilannah like this.
  3. Svyatogora

Svyatogora Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! I’m super excited for this one :aww: I just read the first chapter. Does anyone know if there is a translated novel for it? :blobmelt:

zemblenity and nutsforsein like this.
  4. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think there’s a translated version of the novel but u can buy the novel in ridibooks and MTL it

Svyatogora likes this.
  5. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh I fell in love with this manhwa as soon as I saw it. Sister seems like a bitch, hopefully FL puts her & her soon to be ex-fiance in their place chapter 6. ML seems to be a hottie, gotta feeling they're gonna be a power couple!!

svtspeach, Laerta, Briana and 8 others like this.
  6. nutsforsein

nutsforsein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m loving the fact that MC is dark skinned uwu I mean LOOK at her she looks gorgeous af and gives me lily cha’s (your smile is a trap webtoon) charismatic vibes:blobsmilehappyeyes:

After skimming through the first five chapters we get to know that the Sis is a bitch and that MC waxed her fur(?) or hair lolol And she has a brother as well she’s a princess:blobunsure: Cuz she looked back when her sis was called ‘Gongju’ and her dad wears dat royal attire:blob_zipper_mouth:

Laerta, Elren, anjfirefly and 13 others like this.
  7. Ahriyonahime

Ahriyonahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So right of the bat, this is actually a re-telling of Beauty and the Beast (so I raised Cinderalla preciously kind of vibes). I didn't read much, but here's what I know so far:

Lee Han-Byul was a university student who, after finding out her boyfriend cheated on her, ran out and got hit by Mr. Car-kun and died. She then transmigrated into the body of Alexa, or Alexandra de Feliazen Dwight, the second princess of the Felipe Kingdom. Alexa is the only daughter of the King's second concubine, Camila, who died when she was 6 years old. Alexa was then cursed at 7 years old when she went on vacation to a villa. A witch visited them on a rainy night asking for shelter, but little Alexa called her ugly and turned her away, which is why the witch cursed her (she was only 7 tho :blobunsure:). She's had the beast-form ever since and only a few people know that she used to be just as beautiful as her older sister before then. Alexa is currently 18 years old, and she's engaged to Marquis Belford Harman, the Captain of the Royal Knights. Alexa never had her social debut at 16 because of her appearance, but she got the engagement because she loved the Captain so much she struck a deal with her father, the King. The deal was that she would continue to protect the kingdom in order to marry the Captain, since in her beast-form she is incredibly strong and known as "the Beast of Death." She single-handedly defeated the Ephil Empire's army during their most recent war and was able to keep her kingdom's sovereignty. Her maid Lily loves her, but not many people know that it's because of her that the Empire hasn't conquered them yet, so they call her "Dirty Beast" and "Alexa the Beast" behind her back and say she steals taken men. They also do not address her as "Princess Alexa," only as "Miss Alexa" or "Lady Alexa." And they only say she steals taken men because of her engagement, since the Captain actually loves her older sister, princess Ariel, and actually hates Alexa since she acted way too obsessively and stalker-like towards him, so he wants to break off their engagement.

An archduke of the Seon Kingdom. He's actually a half-demon because of his mother, and his father is the King of the Seon Kingdom. Due to his appearance, many people presume him to be a threat and a man that the kingdom cannot control, so there have been a lot of attempts on his life. He pretends to know how to use magic so the majority of people would leave him alone. In the novel, he meets MC by chance during the King's Birthday Banquet on the balcony and sees that she is crying, and comes forward to comfort her by wiping the tears off her cheeks with his hands. MC gives him a kiss on the cheek as thanks, and ML feels a strange connection with her (he also kisses her on the cheek later during their second meeting). EDIT: In the manhwa, he also meets her on the balcony but this time it's because she's about to fall over (she was hyping herself up but got carried away) and he coincidentally shows up and catches her before she falls, but MC gets embarrassed, loudly thanks him, and runs off.

MC hates Alexa's current situation (she's underappreciated and treated badly by the kingdom) and decides to change shit up. She starts by waxing off all the beast fur and teaches her maid, Lily, how to help wax her. She then calls all of the servants in her quarters and learns that she only has 10 people under her care. Her chefs also listen to and prioritize Princess Ariel's orders on what to feed Alexa, which pisses off MC and she tells all of them that they must listen to HER and not Ariel regarding her diet and care. MC gives them a new meal plan, but they say it might be hard to do since Ariel used to control her expenses, but she tells them to do it anyway. MC then gets her maid Lily and another maid Jen, who's supposed to be her hairstylist, to help take care of her hair, and they cut it and make it silkier and they apologize and promise to serve her better - mostly because they realize she's always been beautiful and that she's still a human like them. Lily also helps MC work out and do her exercises, and 3 months pass and her appearance has changed completely from a beast into what she looks like on the manhwa cover. MC then starts tackling the issue of her sister controlling her expenses by reading through the previous documents and wonders WTF Ariel is up to. She then learns that all of the neglect that Alexa's suffered until now was due to Princess Ariel, and that she was actually pretty two-faced towards her (there's a scene where Ariel visits her after 3 months and is shocked to see MC beautiful again but pretends to be happy for her, but MC can read the fakeness). MC then goes to a banquet hosted by her father, and learns why Alexa was also seen negatively by the people. Her own father had previously banned her from social functions (he's surprised to see her at first but shrugs it off since she's pretty now) and her sister talked shit about her to her social circles and to the palace staff. MC realizes that her father sees her as a tool which is why he never cared about what her sister was saying or doing towards her, even if what Ariel was doing was flirting and hanging out with her fiancee (which MC deduces caused Alexa to be really stressed and hurt and which is why she stalked her fiancee). Her brother William is also useless since he only cares about appearances (he warns her not to approach the ML when she spots him at the same banquet cause of his background). MC then decides enough is enough and publicly humiliates one of her sister's friends after she talked shit about MC to her face, and publicly breaks off her engagement to the Captain at the banquet.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    Tobbit, Laerta, feng nao and 83 others like this.
  8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!
    I'm glad she broke off the engagement. :blobowoevil_horns:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers plss:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I so happy about it and MC looks so gorgeous, her eyes I love them.:blobpopcorn_cool::aww:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: More spoilers please.:aww:

Wapdyne likes this.
  13. Ocholocos

Ocholocos New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Praise the sun companions, The lord of pirate raw is here:
    h\[T]/ttps:/\[T]//new\[T]/toki95.\[T]/com/webtoon/10203\[T]/724?toon=\[T]/%EC%\[T]/9D%\[T]/BC%EB%\[T]/B0%98%EC\[T]/%9B%B9\[T]/%ED%\[T]/88%B0\[T]/

mysticalavalon and Reio like this.
  14. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, but this link has already been shared by OP.

So does anyone know if her appearance will change later on? I mean she waxed and looks like a human now, but will she change her appearance when the curse is broken?

15. Tiffy144

Tiffy144 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mình cần thêm spoiler pls

16. KeiZiahKnight1886

KeiZiahKnight1886 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww man why did they change it?? I want to see ML do the kiss thing ugh

17. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's wrong with 1st crap sister princess in chapter 8? She asked MC about her reasons for not choosing ex-fiance as a partner for the hunting competition?
    Was she in love with the marquis? Or did she just wanted everything that MC like, cared and loved to be hers?
    Or maybe she is trying to kill MC on the lame excuse that her mother (MC's) stole everything from the queen (1st princess mother)?

18. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its more like im gonna take everything you have but because im so pretty and you're a monster. no one would care cause everything belongs to me anyway. But now that she's thrown away the captain, she doesn't want the captain anymore. I guess you could say its like a twisted game, the more the mc wants or have something. The bitch will want it more and steal it away. watch once the ml comes more into the picture and the mc starts getting more attention, folks are gonna realize that the only thing the bitch has is her face and her title.

19. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how did you get access to chapter 8?

20. Sarita14

Sarita14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I come to you bearing ch8 cauze they already translated it into Arabic and I so happen to be privileged ho ho ho..., cough, any way her it is.
    so there is some kinda hunting competition and ppl who participate have to secure a partner before the competition begins and if they couldn't there is some sorta rlly messed up way of punishment like physically hurting thim and shit, the FL arrives and one of her sister's friends starts harassing her but our alexa wipes the floor with her, then afterwards all of the nobels and royals are gathered and the stupid king is throwing a speech before they represent each participant and then a lady can offer to be that participant's partner, but then the stupid prince (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree) goes and suggests that the duke should participate knowing very well that because of his reputation of being cursed no lady would offer to be his partner thus he will have to suffer the punishment, and the twerp king agrees and most of the crowd are smirking like teenage bullies, then they begin representing the participants and it's that marquis who was alexa's fiance's turn and a lot of girls offer but he keeps looking towards alexa while she is wondering why that princess sister of hers didn't offer to be his partner and and she looks at him like "won't happen, mate" so he ends up choosing some random girl, then it's the ML's turn and every one is expecting no one to step in but alexa does and she offers him her hands asking him to be his partner, also he looks puzzled for a moment he takes her hand and agrees, then later on her way to the ML's tent she meets her sister and the bitch asks her why didn't she choose that blonde marquis dude and instead the ML and tells her that if she had known she would be like that she would have never brought her back to the palace (don't know wtf she's talking about), alexa goes to the ML's tent and they talk and he asks why did she choose him and tells her that he thought she hated him, boom end of chapter
    Pls gimme spoilers from the novel cuz this is the last raw ch and the next is after a week..

Laerta, Rohanika, samster and 46 others like this.