Spoiler Charming The Beast/ 미남과 야수

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, Jan 25, 2021.

1. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found the manhwa and ugh- I love the story already, especially Alexa. she's frickin strong, brave and bad**s. idk if it's just me but Alexa and Melissa Podebrat kinda have same energy lol

I have a quick question, did the curse completely vanish or the problem was just she never shaved the fur?

2. aeluuin

aeluuin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc so far she's only shaved off the fur that was caused by the curse. she still has that beastly strength. hopefully someone with spoilers can give a better answer in the future :blobsweat:

CaelumBlue likes this.
  3. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't understand how she could shave all that ONCE and then she never need to shave again.

Epona C likes this.
  4. oshun

oshun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she must've had some magical shaving cream or sumthn lol

5. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not shaving, she's waxing :blob_grin: Anyway, more spoilers please :blobcat_rawr::blobcat_hyper:

DOHere likes this.
  6. oshun

oshun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh right she did lmao my bad

CaelumBlue likes this.
  7. Teef

Teef Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gotten up to ch 20 and i'm dying to know what the sister/first princess' deal is. she's giving some conflicting signals and idk if i'm just reading too much into it, but it doesn't seem like the typical "i'm jealous and two-faced so i'll make you suffer bc i'm evil."

not to say she's a good person, she's pretty crap BUT i feel like her motives go deeper and more dysfunctional.

the MC also made an observation that the 1st princess is (1) weirdly obsessed with her affairs, and (2) vicious and tries to get her in trouble in public, but is pleasant and keeps inviting her for tea in private. (ofc this might just be one of her mind games? idk.)

the MC has been passive aggressive against her constantly and the 1st princess still keeps feeling her out and gauging her reactions like she's looking and missing the old alexa and sometimes she looks hurt/guilty when alexa speaks harshly to her.

why did she warn alexa about the duke's reputation?
    why is there always a flashback of her and alexa holding hands when they were children before alexa got cursed? 80% sus and thinking she has something to do w/the curse.
    why did she panic when alexa said she wasn't attending an event where all members of the royal family is required to attend?

ALSO what's up with the ex-fiancee man? that ain't the face of someone who's always been in love w/someone else while chained w/an arranged marriage and has now been freed. him and 1st princess prolly had a different arrangement that never involved love, maybe.

gods, i need answers

Laerta, Naona_, cjburaira and 3 others like this.
  8. Jaz11786

Jaz11786 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I want to know is about her curse? Does her body hair grow back and she has to keep up with the waxing or was the waxing a one time thing? Also why the body hair? If it’s a curse shouldn’t it not be able to cut it off? I’m confused.

9. dearprincess

dearprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I purchased the novel from ridi and I am using a translator to read it. The chapters are VERY long but I can post spoilers if you like.

Haiting1536, Laerta, K1ndNaru and 9 others like this.
  10. Nerd Latte

Nerd Latte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please let me know what happened to the ex fiance.

11. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so disappointed that she forgave the sister and the sister didn't get any bad ending. She's literally so shitty that I feel like dropping this. I literally hate this story now.

peach.pudin likes this.
  12. evanesco99211

Reading List:
    Link
    Why though? Unlike the other real sh*tty characters, she's actually not a bad person at all. Her only issue is she's going at it (helping Alexa) the wrong way. That's it.

nowaynoway and Naona_ like this.
  13. Desperate

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a bad person. She's selfish and didn't even think that MAYBE turning everyone against her, humiliating her, neglecting her, stealing her fiancee hurts her feelings. It's like y'all don't notice how much of a shitty character she is. Idc about there "I did this for u UwU" shit. She knows she's shitty, and she should've gotten a bad ending for it. But nope. So I guess this is a no no for me. She's literally the reason why the fl wanted to die anyways. But ofc, "she's not that bad" for you guys.

roseO, Elren, DRpsy and 3 others like this.
  14. evanesco99211

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, that's not what I'm saying at all. There are bad people whose insides are rotten they do bad things just because they can and then there are good people on the inside but without the knowledge of doing things the right way. My definition of a sh*tty person is those in the first group only. The latter is bad in terms of their actions, not their inside. Hence they can be said to be "not bad" or "less bad" in a sense.

It's similar to the difference between killing someone purposely (without a good reason) versus killing someone by pure accident. The effect could be the same but it's hard to hate the latter as much as the former (unless you're the victim of course).

And if I'm not mistaken, she did those things to save Alexa in the first place, no? In the manwha, even Alexa can see the difference in the way she treats Alexa in public (where she treats her badly) versus in private (where she treats her kindly and with respect). Which comes back to the reason she did those things... To save Alexa. It's a bad way to do it but the intent itself wasn't bad. So yeah, I guess I get it if you or Alexa refuse to forgive her, but she did, and I get that too. But to group her with the real sh*tty people, that, I still couldn't agree.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    YinofYang, Laerta, Yadomi and 4 others like this.
  15. Desperate

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess ur definition of a "shitty person" doesn't have the same meaning as for me. A shitty person for me is someone who's an obstacle or the literal problem as to why the Mc has suffered.

peach.pudin likes this.
  16. Shinz

Shinz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And to add, the reason she's treating her badly in public is so the king wouldn't notice her affection for Alexa and possibly use Alexa against her. There is much more to people than purely good and bad especially with things like politics.

YinofYang, Laerta, Yadomi and 5 others like this.
  17. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes pleaseeeeee

18. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My hunch is right about her sister. She's basically a good person with crooked way to express her affection. I guess it's bcz she isn't matured, has no one who can help her strenghthen her ground, is poweless herself under that scummy emperor. Those are the issues that lead her to save MC in bad ways. Ofc good intention without good way is pointless. It just causes worse pain to others. But, I think the other problem of hers is that her love is near to obssession. This is bad.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  19. K1ndNaru

K1ndNaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there anymore spoilers? I'm getting sick of how many people are trying to use Alexis or toy with her but don't say why. Also, I want Marquis Belford to leave her alone. And there's this big secret everyone is keeping from her (about her mum) and whenever she asks about it they say she's needs to find out some other way. I think a lot of people loved her mother but they all treat Alexis like trash. It's frustrating. I would go berserk in this situation.