Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Zyphera

Zyphera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Xia Xia, she doesn't deserve an ending like that. All she did was fall in love with somebody who didn't love her back. It's not like she committed any horrendous deeds. Even at the very end she sacrificed her chance of reincarnating for the sake of the ML. In my opinion, Xia Xia is the true heroine of the original story, not the murderous harlot Xue Yi.

2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You'd rather disappear forever?:eek:

Ray Levantret and skai.ya like this.
  3. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not surprising, there are some religions whose goals are to escape cycle of reincarnation/rebirth.

4. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.. Luxia is his close friend, right? Then why he didnt know su luxia died three years ago? Did no one tell him? I mean i understand if he dont know for one day or week, but.. Three years?

How?

5. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe they went separate ways. I mean both are adults by that time and Luxia said that they are becoming distant. Or maybe he know that she die but three year already past so he doesn’t bother it anymore especially when he had that cheating girlfriend of his. Too bad the ML doesn’t seem like he fall in love with her even after he see the dream, mostly just guilt for unconsciously causing her harm.

6. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Xia Xia didn’t see Xue Yi cheating when she decided to move on it would have been better. Damn, how did Xue Yi cheat after seconds or minutes after separating with ML, her time management is really impressive, too bad she use it on something like this

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
  7. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I need her advice on time management. I can't even get a boyfriend yet she can bagged dozens at once. Impressive.

8. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • New arc babey!! This time it's about a particularly verbose novel titled ' Evolution of an Empress'
    • It's so detailed and long that Luxia gives up on reading it and asks the hamster to give her an overview + she'll just download the info into her brain (mood. Wish I could have done that during my exams)
    • So the FL in the novel is called Li Mengyu, who is a 15 year old beggar at the start of the novel. She finds two seals buried in the earth.
    • One of the seals is a seal that can change your fate, and the other is a puppet-master seal
    • The first seal can allow her to swap souls with a wealthy noble but the catch is that she must become the empress in ten years or her soul will yeet itself into the void
    • The second seal allows her to control corpses.
    • Mengyu laid her eyes on the only daughter of the Tian household (second highest ranking official), Tian Mengyao.
    • Mengyu learnt all of Tian Mengyao's quirks by being her servant after half a year and on one night, when Tian Mengyao was in a deep slumber, switched their souls
    • The Tian Mengyao who went into Mengyu's body was stabbed to death by Mengyu (now in Tian Mengyao's body)
    • Her death was blamed on Tian Mengyao's closest maidservant, Su Luxia (no points for guessing what happens to her)
    • Mengyu successfully marries the crown prince using her new status and controls the palace harem
    • Su Luxia and Tian Mengyao (in Mengyu's body) were left to die and their bodies tossed out for dogs to monch on
    • Ooh spicy so the system decides to import Luxia into the novel at the point where they were left to die in the wilderness, and warns that this new story world is of the highest difficulty
    • Luxia thinks: okay so the first step is to prevent Mengyu from becoming the crown princess by marrying the prince
    • Hamster: OWO does that mean you're gonna seduce him instead!!
    • Hamster is whacked on the head
    • Luxia: bro I'm just a lowly maidservant how can I seduce someone like the crown prince without any props?! Also, even if I do set up favourable conditions, as long as the emperor orders for them to get married I can't do anything
    • Luxia decides to eye a rival prince instead - the second prince
    • Strangely the second prince was once a smart and precocious boy that the emperor doted on but suddenly in the novel he turned ugly and fat and gave up on himself as a result.
    • In the novel, after Mengyu becomes empress, the second prince dies of alcohol poisoning
    • Luxia is thinking it's strange that in such a high-specs novel there's this useless bum, and decides to use him to rival the crown prince; once the crown prince falls, the crown princess (Mengyu) will also fall!
    • Besides, the security outside such a useless bum's villa is lower.
    • So Luxia and hamster go to gather Intel on the second prince, since it's also hard for her to get close to nobility as a maidservant.
    • Hamster is sent to listen in on the second prince!

Whew that's a long one

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  9. zephyroths

Reading List:
    Link
    so the FL got one artifact that make her become another person, and another one judging by it's name allows her to manipulate people, but it still isn't used. no wonder this is said will be the hardest one she's going to face.

Rania want to QT and skai.ya like this.
  10. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah also from the previous few arcs I feel like it's been less satisfying (in terms of the villains' comeuppance as well as the methods used to foil the villains' plans) because when your villain relies solely on a system or a cheat rather than their wits (see the second empress arc) any victory feels shallow? Just my two cents.

blu nymph, kurohamukami and skai.ya like this.
  11. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sniff* *Sniff* :blob_teary::blobpopcorn_two:
    Male Léad bastard!!! justabotwork

12. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    flashback
    • the second prince's mom died due to poisoning by someone
    • the second prince is allergic to women & the doctors can't find what's wrong with him
    • the doctors said that he had contracted a weird disease that will cause one to get fat & darken his skin, when he touch a woman, his body will have a rash & he will vomit non-stop.
    • the emperor asked him to stay in his residence & try not to go out that often (cough* isolation cough*), & the emperor will find out who poisoned his mom
    end of flashback

• the second prince is angry & wanted revenge (not quite sure who he wants it from)
    • mouse found him & the prince can see, touch & hear mouse. but the others can't
    • mouse found out that he's allergic to women & reported this to luxia (he didn't tell her that the prince can see him)
    • luxia said no wonder the succession was handed to the first prince because he can't have children
    • due to the high difficulty, any artifact, object or ability that is above D grade can't be used in this world, so they can't cure the 2nd prince by using a magic pill & have to cure the prince themselves
    • luxia was the daughter of a famous doctor in one of the missions.
    • in that mission, luxia spent 3 months learning an acupuncture that can cure 100 types of poison (like a broad spectrum antibiotic) & wanted to use this technique to cure him but the only issue it is quite difficult & easy to mess up
    • the chapter ends with luxia worrying that she might made a mistake as it's been a long time since she practice this & hopes that she will not mess up

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  13. zephyroths

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems the author is finally going to give MC an actual challenge. what was the consequences of failing again?

14. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope this second prince work well with luxia and not betray her. O_O I'm staring at you prince.

15. kiriyubel

kiriyubel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those two amulets, are they one-use only or multiple-uses?
    Can Mengyu switch with someone else again or is it a one-time-only-choose-carefully kinda deal?

skai.ya likes this.
  16. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luxia is caught haha by the guards for trespassing
    • She claims she's a disciple from this prodigy doctor valley, which intrigues the second prince so he lets her in
    • The second prince dismisses his guards and asks Luxia why she's making such a huge fuss by letting her pet in and then barging in on his villa
    • Luxia is bamboozled as to why he can see hamster, and is understandably pissed off by hamster lol
    • Second prince: yes idk why but I can see ur pet. It's this stupid-looking white rat
    • Hamster: I'm a bamboo rat (a type of rodent who eats bamboo)!! And I'm not stupid!!
    • Luxia finds it odd that the second prince can see hamster as a pet but does not register it as part of the system, and wonders if he's a system agent (like Luxia) in his past life
    • The second prince then asks Luxia what's her motive for approaching him
    • Luxia admits to having a motive but says that she cannot tell the second prince immediately because it would only make her look suspicious. She asks to cure him of his poisoning in order to allay his fears that she's disloyal and to show him her capabilities
    • Second prince states that Luxia isn't even willing to be honest about who she is, why should he trust her?
    • Luxia insists that there will always be an element of risk and that if he takes this chance he can be cured. If he doesn't he'll miss his shot anyway
    • Second prince is convinced!!
    • Meanwhile, Mengyu-in-Mengyao's-body is pestering her mother to tell her father to accept the crown prince's proposal
    • Mengyao's mother is curious because Mengyao had always been a devour buddhist and hated violent people like the crown prince, so why the sudden change in heart?
    • Mengyu spins some tale about being deceived by rumours and that when she saw the crown prince in the streets from afar he was actually very cultured etc so now she's alright with him (like bruh what)
    • And Mengyao's mother BUYS IT. Hook line and sinker. (????)
    • Mengyu thinks: now I can finally marry the crown prince
    Bruh this is way too easy for Mengyu...... She doesn't need them seals lol

reader_O8, yongu, samster and 19 others like this.
  17. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm honestly not sure? For the switching souls one I think it's a one-off deal. As for for the puppeting one it's to control CORPSES so it's not really mentioned, but I'm leaning toward a multiple use. Again, puppeting seal is to control CORPSES!! I think I missed that out in my prev translation D:

18. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like if she loses her life in this story it might be game over legit?

19. zephyroths

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, not the puppet master seal isn't as scary as it sounds like

skai.ya likes this.
  20. kiriyubel

kiriyubel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the raws? I don't really know Chinese but I'm still interested in trying.

okpanda_533 and skai.ya like this.