Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC forgive that trash ml?

Thank you so much for the spoiler, I cannot wait to see what luxia will do

skai.ya likes this.
  2. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda. She starts falling in love with him again

Furiae19, skai.ya and Ray Levantret like this.
  3. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I haven’t read it for a long time since I dropped it but the spoiler said she forgive him and got together with him.

sets_trans, gracecfe and skai.ya like this.
  4. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A very short chapter today, tw for self-harm
    • Luxia enters YN's body, and she realises that she will only possess YN's body from 6pm to 6am.
    • Hamster notes that this is terrible timing since it means that a majority of Luxia's time will be spent on sleeping, leaving her with not much to work with.
    • Hamster asks if Luxia has any plans, but Luxia says that instead of planning, she'll do a few experiments.
    • So Luxia, in YN's body, cuts her wrists, attempting suicide. ZZ is notified of this, and he's extremely shocked.
    • But Luxia is stopped in time and her wound patched up etc. She will likely recover soon. ZZ thanks the physician for doing so.
    • ZZ waits until the physician is out, then grabs Luxia by her bandaged wrist and yells at her to stop pretending to sleep, and that without his permission, she cannot die. Is she deaf? Can she not hear him?
    • Luxia scoffs at him that she's not deaf, and that her life is her own. If she wants to die, she'll die. How is this any of his business? He killed all of her family, he should be grateful she's not seeking revenge on him - how dare he demand anything from her.
    • Luxia spits at him, but he dodges. Luxia then asks, doesn't he hate her? Wouldn't he be happy if she died? Or does he not bear to see her dead because he loves her?
    • ZZ is stunned, and thinks: love her? How ridiculous!
    • ZZ then pushes her aside and tells her not to daydream. Rather, he thinks it's too easy if she can just die like that. He also reminds her that it's not just her - he has all 56 of her family's subordinates at his hand. If she attempts suicide again, he'll tear them from limb to limb and bury them with her. ZZ then leaves.
    • Luxia's goal through this first experiment was actually to let ZZ awaken his feelings towards YN asap - in the actual novel, it took him like 25k words into the story before he realised he tormented YN because he loved and hated her.
    • But the experiment is not over yet - Luxia needs to wait until YN wakes up.
    • YN wakes up, and then realises that what happened last night was not a dream, and that there's another person in her body.
    • This means that YN will possess memories of what Luxia did. Hamster panics because YN loves ZZ, and she might spill the beans to him.
    • Luxia agrees that there's some level of difficulty in this world, but since YN cannot hear her and Hamster talking, they should have some leeway to play around with. They'll just improvise their plans accoridngly.
    Tell me again... why is this the ML? Like, I really don't understand the logic of having MLs who are cruel to the FL, but it's like "for their own good" or because "he loves her too much"... Like, that's exactly what an abusive partner would do lmao... I better see some real groveling from ZZ at the very least before Luxia hands YN back to ZZ, if they're even endgame.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    Sara0jan, Jukki, xyxy6409 and 20 others like this.
  5. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    On the recent cover I saw another brown hair men so I was wondering would he be a ally or a enemy. He look a lot more decent than the scumML. Hope he will be a ally. But seriously the FL on this one is actually just as brain dead than the FL in the cultivation arc. Still loving her parents killer, what was she thinking? love really can make you blind. I wish she have a better personality and cause less trouble than cultivationFL

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  6. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get those stories either.
    I love you so I hurt you MLs give me so much rage. Especially the ones that get away scot free because the FL falls in love and forgives them :blob_catflip:
    He better suffer a whole lot

sets_trans, gracecfe, DOHere and 4 others like this.
  7. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    I missed out on chapter 290, which comes before the above chapter.
    I'm gonna just translate it roughly
    note that Luxia, when not possessing YN's body, is just a 'spirit' in the novel world.
    • so basically YN has a dream about her family doting on her, and it's all very loving. But then they leave her, and she's wearing her wedding gown begging them not to go.
    • She wakes up to a servant telling her that she hasn't eaten for 2 days, and that she should eat if not she'd collapse. YN says she doesn't deserve to eat, and the servant is worried because ZZ will have her head if she doesn't get YN to eat. YN cries and begs her dead-family for forgiveness because she's fallen in love with her family's murderer and can't harden her heart to get revenge. Meanwhile, the servant tells ZZ that YN is still refusing to eat, and begs for another chance to persuade YN to eat.
    • ZZ takes the food away from the servant and orders for the servant to be beaten to death.
    • ZZ goes to YN and yells at her to not threaten him by starving herself, and that her life is his to decide... he then force-feeds YN, pushing the bowl of rice into her mouth, causing her to choke.
    • YN pushes the bowl away and essentially has a breakdown, crying to ZZ that she has nothing to live for - her family is dead, the guy she loves doesn't love her... ZZ's only response is that she has to live on to suffer his torment/torture because her father and her family wronged him.
    • Luxia, watching, says that this is rubbish logic (t/n: finally a voice of reason) - how can the victims of a massacre owe a debt to their murderer? Hamster says that this is the logic of tragedies - they're just meant to abuse the readers, what logic do they need?
    • Luxia then finds out that she can't leave YN's side - which hampers her plans to find out more information about ZZ by stalking him.

Sara0jan, Jukki, xyxy6409 and 22 others like this.
  8. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah me too I just don't get it :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:how can the mc love someone who makes her life a living hell:hmm:. just like in the abandoned empress if there was real person in her stead then they would be traumatized so much that they wouldn't want to see the face of the culprit:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

9. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like YN’s family will definitely spit blood when they know what she is doing and thinking . I think not just the reader are enraged but also her family in heaven. They summoned luxia to get revenge (and maybe give YN some happiness and IQ with a good guy who treat her well and didn’t kill them)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  10. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the capital...
    • The brown haired guy, Fang Xu (FX) on the cover appeared, an official told him not only did ZZ collude with thieves, killing and robbing, people he also collab with other districts officials to mess up the trade route, he also bribed the officials in the capitals so ZZ knew all the secret info the said official is getting.
    • FX is tasked to find any evidence of ZZ breaking the law so the said official can get rid of this cancerous guy, FX also has to investigate if ZZ is involved in murdering YN's family.
    • If ZZ is involved, then his crime is equivalent of committing treason, once FX has all the evidence, FZ will give the evidence to Bai Xin An in the Zhi residence in the Qin state, BXA will hold a court case.
    • Back to YN, she thought that she did all those things the night before is because she is possessed, & she thinks the evil spirit that is possessing her wants to harm ZZ.
    • YN doesn't want ZZ to be harmed, so she decided to tell ZZ, but she didn't because she thinks if she tells ZZ she's possessed by evil spirit, ZZ will hate her even more, YN is troubled & starts crying as if she tells ZZ, she will be chased out.
    • Mouse thought that YN will actually tell ZZ, Luxia tells mouse not to fret (bc YN wouldn't tell ZZ -_-).
    • YN continues crying, she says she lost everything and now that she* has do anything, YN thinks that she thinks too much.
    • Mouse is dumbfounded by YN, Luxia wore earplugs because all YN know is how to say all these stupid af stuff, Luxia is worried if she hears too much of YN's cries, she will lose control & wanna beat YN up.
    • Luxia asks mouse to listen what YN is saying & don't disturb her unless YN said something informative, mouse is worried Luxia forgets her other mission, which is to slap some common sense into YN's brain.
    • Luxia tells mouse she will complete the missions but whether it will be a fail or a success will depend on YN, if YN decides to be like that for the rest of her life, Luxia can't save her, only YN can save herself.
    • After that, Luxia continues to read her book, when ZZ starts moving, they will take action, but for now they can just chill.
    • A servant reports to ZZ that they managed to snatch the goods and what should they do to the people, ZZ orders the servant to mince them & serve them to dogs.
    • ZZ recalls YN (luxia) saying to him that he actually loves her so he doesn't want her to die to which ZZ thinks its ridiculous & decides to go to a brothel.
    • Mouse tells Luxia ZZ is heading to the brothel, now Luxia & mouse will take action.
    *she: im guessing the 'she' YN is referring to is someone in the brothel. i may be wrong, the manhua didn't mention anything.
    OML, YN OML. i- i'm losing brain cells seeing YN's actions tbh. :facepalm::facepalm: i won't be surprised if her head is filled with flowers.

also as a side note, the original translation describe the novel as a ret*rded, and YN is brainless (a ret*ard) but i changed it bc its i think that its abit offensive.

Sara0jan, Jukki, xyxy6409 and 17 others like this.
  11. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I can only say... I support the motion with all violence":blobcozy:
    [​IMG]

:blobpopcorn_two:Is seriously!? So mindless can this FL be?:facepalm:
    ...Ohh god! it's like going back to those stories of masochistic women who put up with everything for ML:blobdevil:. I agree with Luxia, if this does not change he is likely to shoot himself...:blobunsure:

gracecfe, sets_trans, DOHere and 5 others like this.
  12. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually luxia will beat up these brainless woman from the story like the woman (ex: vampire arc, cultivation arc, etc) before but in this arc she had to help her. Luxia had it hard, don’t know if she can make YN break up with him. But seriously scum ML had all the Quality of worst human. He can easily top previous scum ML in term of evilness ( minus second arc ML, side story evil consort emperor, they are on the same level as this ML)
    • Kill YN‘s Parent (they are doting parent in fact, not even abuse or neglectful)
    • Commit crime that even trash ML from crappy story won’t commit. (Mostly ML are emperor and noble so there is no need for them to)
    • Go to brothel in other words cheating
    • Abusing YN
    Talk about super bad taste. You gotta have self respect. Pervious original host experience more or less something similar to her and they all wanted revenge so luxia can help them. This one even got her parents kill by ML yet still love him. At most I want luxia get revenge for people that is harm by ML, not just YN
    (I was kinda hoping this will become similar to plagiarize arc where they would work together but I guess I can’t compare them together, you can see the difference attitude luxia put when having a mission to help them ) plus telling her trash husband that she is possessed by a evil spirit is the same as wanting to die

And I agree, the original story is ret*rded. Now I remember YN was the FL right no wonder she is so brainless. 70% FL in this manhua is brainless. How many FL can you find when they won’t take revenge in her parent’s murder (especially when they are doting parents) and even marry them out of love

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  13. Hyuse

Hyuse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm excited to see how Luxia solves this.

skai.ya, FunSmiles and Ray Levantret like this.
  14. Calypso Noir

Reading List:
    Link
    I am intrigued. This type of fl is really hard to change. I wonder what luxia would do?

And also what YN stands for? Is it.. (Your Name) like many of those reader self insert fiction?

DOHere, skai.ya and Ray Levantret like this.
  15. FunSmiles

Reading List:
    Link
    YN is a shorthand for the FL of this arc's name

16. Calypso Noir

Reading List:
    Link
    I see.. Thank you!

skai.ya, Ray Levantret and FunSmiles like this.
  17. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luxia is going to P.K. ('battle') with ZZ at the brothel again. When she tries to step out of the room, a few servants tell her that they've been ordered to not let her out of the room at all. So Luxia threatens to kill herself lol and ig that's effective enough.
    • Meanwhile, at the brothel, a subordinate is reporting to ZZ that Lord Yan from the capital has sent a spy to keep a lookout on ZZ and his criminal activities. However, the subordinate has not been able to find out who the spy is because they're too sneaky.
    • This makes ZZ upset - he says something to the effect of: you've been taking my money etc for so long but you can't even find one spy?
    • The subordinate begs for mercy by asking to be punished. ZZ says there's no need; if within a month the subordinate cannot show up with the spy's head in his hand, he need not come back to see ZZ ever again.
    • After dismissing the subordinate, ZZ orders the brothel girls to serve him wine. In his head, he's thinking: I can get as many women as I want, why would I love you (referring to YN)? It's just an act, but you (YN) took it for real.
    • When the servants announce that Luxia is here, ZZ deliberately hugs one of the brothel girls close and begins flirting with them.
    • Luxia interrupts them by asking if she's come at an inconvenient time. ZZ then tells her that if she knew, why doesn't she buzz off.
    • The brothel girl notices that ZZ seems to dislike his wife, so if she can help ZZ humiliate her, she might earn ZZ's favour.
    • Luxia says: If I leave because you tell me to, then what becomes of my pride?
    • The brothel girl then scolds Luxia for not obeying her husband etc etc and that she should be careful, if not she'll be divorced by him.
    • But that makes ZZ angry, and he dismisses them. Hamster points out that the girls must have a dying wish if they insult YN in front of ZZ, since ZZ loves YN so much.
    • Luxia then says: Since all the irrelevant people are gone now, let's talk about the two of us.
    • ZZ: Huh, what about the two of us?

Of those third parties who have gotten hurt in a couple's fight, which do you think has it worst?
    1. I was clearly a passer-by, but somehow I became the reason for a fight.
    2. I clearly came to stop the fight, but somehow I added fuel to the flames and made it worse.
    3. I was clearly watching the show, but somehow I became a 'heartless' person
    4. I was clearly just logically analysing the situation, but somehow I became the reason they broke up.
    5. I was clearly consoling one party, but somehow I became someone who was sowing discord between the couple.

Have you ever made the mistake of getting involved in a couple's fight and then get hurt yourself?

I think being accused of number 5 is the worst haha followed by number 2 - the rest can be easily explained away by a reasonable person, but number 5 is really in the grey area sometimes.

18. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    The kind of person who doesn’t want let go her and also didn’t treat her properly are usually bastard. And this MLhappen to the one of the worst kind. But I guess YN still won’ t want to break up with him even though he cheat. :blobconfused:

19. FunSmiles

Reading List:
    Link
    Never really understood when the ML tries to made the FL jealous by flirting with others and being a jerk. Then they get mad when others join in or when FL doesn't care. :facepalm:

For the poll, I think number 5.

20. soba_oden

soba_oden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, I've only been following the scans by Shadow Madneas, I only just saw this thread today. I guess I have a lot to catch up...

skai.ya, FunSmiles and Ray Levantret like this.