Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Hohoho... So it is like what I guess. Different is one of the "ghost", the mother, is the only one who know. Maybe the key is the mother, as she kinda get "punished" for killing all when her fate is supposed to be a mountain god??

My theory is besides the ghost theme, there will be a bit of xianxia like, mother, actually a goddess to experience as mortal, is supposed to get some tribulation, but because too much hatred, she failed and trapped in this purgatory as kind of punishment

FunSmiles and skai.ya like this.
  2. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, well. what a turn.
    • Luxia & QX exit the hall, mouse exclaims that they are actually in a horror story, Luxia then says that's why she asks mouse is the why everything here is reversed (remember the wood?), she finally knows the reason.
    • The villagers here are like NPCs in a game, they will resurrect after dying & lost their memory of being killed.
    • Mouse wonders if that's the case, then XiaXia's uncle & that drowned kiddo will also resurrect, but they didn't.
    • Luxia then tells Mouse, uncle & kiddo are destined to die in the og story so they remained 'missing' (aka ded). As for FQ & QX, both of them still had their memory wiped despite not being killed, this could be due to the world consciousness forced covered memory. (memory didn't get deleted, but it's covered like u cover your food so ants can't get in, your memory is covered & cant access to it)
    • This method has some holes, so on that night when Luxia & FQ tried to escape, FQ warned Luxia that they can't escape.
    • Mouse thinks if the villagers kept resurrecting, this meant that they can't accomplish their mission, but Luxia says that there was no mission in the first place as FQ had ald buried the entire village along with her daughter, XiaXia's revenge has been avenged by her mom.
    • Mouse thinks that it ain't possible because the one who called Luxia is XiaXia, but then he remembers that there's an 'accident' before Luxia enters the world.
    • Luxia guesses that right before they entered the world, the world was already absorbed by the Devil System, so they are now in a clone of the og world.
    • Luxia was noticed by DS after what she did in one of the previous arc (the novel writer that transmigrates into her own novel world).
    • The next day, everyone resurrected, Luxia is chilling in a tree while Mouse asks her how can she be so relaxed, Mouse is worried about the mission, yesterday he tried to contact the system but failed.
    • Luxia explains that since DS tricked Luxia into the world, DS will obviously not let her go, basically they are trapped in the cycle until they can defeat the world's creator.
    • Last time, the world wasn't absorbed by DS, so the novelist is still a human, but in this world, the novelist is ald a god so they have no clue on who the novelist is, & can't kill him (cuz they god).
    • Luxia has a thought on this, since DS doesn't want Luxia to have an easy time, Luxia will let DS have a taste of his own medicine, she takes out a gun (borrowed from QX), Mouse is mad as how can QX lend a 9yo a gun w/o asking questions.
    • Luxia tells Mouse that QX did ask a question which is: "Do have enough bullets? You can look for me if you have not enough." (LOL) & says she can't fault QX for thinking like that, after all QX doesn't know her skill, she won't waste a single bullet.
    • Luxia fires towards a group of ladies bullying FQ, bullet hits, FQ spots Luxia, FQ looks relieved.
    • Luxia decides to kill the villagers over & over & over again, just like a game processing the files over & over & over again, one day there will be a bug.

3. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd:I don't know how I imagined that way when DS detected the bug (Luxia) xD
    [​IMG]
    Luxia POV: Slaughter them all. Peace was never an option.jpg
    [​IMG]

4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    another theory that pop into my brain, Ling is alive but became the devil system...mhm
    anyway I think the DS is going to be a tough rival and that kid is probably the god dude with the DS.
    kind of obv. :whistle: he the only one walking freely and did say that creepy stuff :eek:

5. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    it's gonna be fine.
    right?
    • Kill, Death, Revive, the cycle keeps repeating with no end in sight. Killing so much is detrimental to a person's mental state, if this continues, Luxia will not be able to differentiate between fiction from reality.
    • Luxia is resting under a tree, QX comes to see her, Luxia wakes up as she thought that it was someone else & apprehended QX, thanks to Mouse's shouting (shouting to luxia that it's QX), Luxia didn't kill QX, just nearly killed him.
    • Luxia apologizes to QX, & says that she must have slept too much until she's blur, while Mouse says that if it weren't for him, Luxia will have to change her surname from Su (苏) to Cao (曹) (t/n i googled the meaning, but can find the meaning that matches the scenario. so i guess in this scenario, it's not the dictionary meaning but rather it's a slang meaning that applies. based on context, i guess mouse is telling Luxia that she'll be in deep sht for killing QX)
    • Luxia 'chokes' Mouse, reaches one hand out while asking if QX is ok, QX grabs her hand & pulls her to is chest (t/n kiddo, where did u learn such moves).
    • QX ask Luxia not to move, or else his sickness will relapse, Luxia pulls a saitama, uses force & press on his heart. She then tells him if it really relapse then let it be, if she can't save him, then she can collect his corpse.
    • QX gives up & decides not to tease her anymore, QX then tells Luxia the reason he came looking for her is to invite her to his Birthday Party.
    • Some time has passed, Luxia is preparing the gift while Mouse say that its possible that Luxia will be like cinderella in the fairy tale.
    • Mouse stops halfway through because Luxia smacks him with the gift, Mouse says the Drama's plot are all like this, Luxia then tells him not to watch those retarded dramas.
    • They exit the house & realize that they're alone, Mouse tells Luxia that his memory is 'messy' (like u kinda remember but kinda not remember) due to the repeated killings & reviving.
    • So mouse have to ask Luxia, did she kill everyone before preparing the gift.
    • Luxia answers: "This time.... I'm not so sure anymore."

r i g h t ?

6. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:I can only say, so much murder tires the body.:blobspearpeek:

:blobcat_knife:blob_crime ...Our MC is in GTA mode, only no one arrests her xD. She has killed so much that it is practically the daily bread hahaha.:blobsweat_2:

:blob_plusone:Thanks for the summary.:blobcozy:

blobmelt_thumbsSometimes he asked me if this supposed ML is actually DS or the god of the world, or if not just an agent (very unlikely).:cookie:

7. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This mission is a hard one. I hope luxia mental health is alright (which I assume is not alright)

skai.ya likes this.
  8. XiaoXin

XiaoXin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow… this arc feels like a fever dream of some sort

skai.ya and Ray Levantret like this.
  9. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    holy sh- sus child. how dare you sus child.
    • Luxia arrives at QX's house, hands him the present, QX is happy, she then asks him if the disappearance of the villagers is his doing, Luxia is thinking she can't even remember if she killed the entire village + FQ is missing.
    • QX admits that it's his doing because Luxia don't like them + he doesn't want anyone to interrupt them as this day belongs to both of them, QX tells her that he's going to bring her to a place.
    • Luxia asks him where are the villagers, QX bribed them to stay in the city for a day, QX asks Luxia if she thinks he killed them because she looked worried.
    • Luxia denies, changes topic, but in her mind, she's thinking why did she thought that QX will kill people because QX is not acting abnormally.
    • Later, QX & Luxia are in a hot air balloon (t/n wut), Luxia is thinking how rich people are stubborn, because carrying the balloon all the way to a remote place must be tough.
    • QX asks Luxia if she likes it, Luxia replies, "not bad", QX covers her eyes & tells her not to be scared, Mouse is shocked, QX then asks her how she's feeling, Luxia is getting annoyed thus telling him to immediately let go.
    • QX then confesses that today aint his bday, he lied to Luxia because he wants her to be happy, he doesn't know what she has gone through, but he can feel her tiredness so he made those ppl (villagers) disappear (which piques Luxia's interest), he thinks that if those ppl disappear, Luxia will smile.
    • QX then says he has his own agenda as well, Luxia is his only friend, he hope that she will only look at him, Luxia asks him to let go, he let go & apologizes.
    • Luxia turns around, tells him if he covers her eyes, how can she see him, QX hugs her & says that he's happy. He tells her that he's lonely before Luxia appears to the point that he doesn't mind if he can't wake up the next day, he's thankful that 'he' (referring to ds, but QX may not know who ds is) brought Luxia to him.
    • Luxia is shocked, QX turns psycho, asks Luxia to stay here & stay with him forever.

10. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobastonished:How old is QX again. I feel there a 90% percent chance he is the cultivator. If he is not, well…. More trouble for luxia if her troubles is not enough

zephyroths and skai.ya like this.
  11. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn:First of all.
    ...Thanks for the summary as always:blobcozy:.

:blobpopcorn_two:Secondly.
    ...We are worth mothers already, we met the worst Yandere type for the second time, one Jing Chen was enough, I do not want another, but in that this differentiates the prologue of [Siniestre-Ex-Girlfriend], I expected more, but author, really?:blobpeek: What's next, ML making sure of our MC? (Take advantage):blobupset:.

:blobpopcorn_cool:In third.
    ...My suspicions that Zero became Wei WuXian (Ok no) get older:blobhyperthink:.

...And, I already said in second, right?:cookie:

elparis, Aeiru28, gracecfe and 2 others like this.
  12. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry for the question but can you tell me who was QX again?

skai.ya likes this.
  13. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    ML this Arc

gracecfe and skai.ya like this.
  14. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    okay...
    (long chap today)
    • QX hypnotizes Luxia, he asks her is she willing to stay here with him, when Luxia is about to agree, a image of Ling flashes across her mind. She broke free from the hypnotization.
    • Luxia refuses, QX asks why and is it because he didn't treat her good enough, Luxia tells him he treated her well but that doesn't mean she will be his bird in a cage.
    • Mouse interrupts, he thought the one trapping them here is the author, so what does QX has to with this?
    • QX laughs, 'he' (refers to ds) told QX Luxia is smart, Luxia wonders if QX is referring to his master, DS. QX tells Luxia DS ain't his master, they're just partners.
    • A high ranking DS will form a contract with the author, but when DS eats the last world created by the author, the author will then become DS's slave, being trapped in the world they created themselves to the point that they will slowly forget that they don't belong to the world.
    • Luxia then asks him is that the reason why he is able to have his 'consciousness' (like knowledge abt the world), she trying to pry info as not much is known about a high ranking DS.
    • QX is willing to say everything about DS, so Luxia don't need to test him but she has to tell him how did she manage to break free from the hypnotization and know his identity.
    • Luxia answers: "everyone in this world has a role in the story, except for you. so this is peculiar", while in her mind: "because Ling wake me up", Luxia continues: "but, I'm able to know your real identity is because of today."
    • So basically QX exposed himself, he didn't plan too keep this a secret for long, that's why he guides her to find the book in the ancestral hall.
    • QX admits, he wanted to tell her everything after she agrees to stay, but now it's still okay, after all she can't escape~ Luxia says escaping is possible while thinking luckily she manage to snap out from the hypno before agreeing.
    • Since Luxia answered QX's question, she asks him how is he able to maintain his consciousness, QX says that's because he couldn't bring himself to believe this world.
    • Luxia asks what he meant, QX says that this world is not entirely fake, it contains the story of his & his mom's life, FQ is his mom and Luxia is QX's previous self.
    • So, QX was a girl in his previous life, in this life, he's able to escape from that pathetic self. Luxia then questions why doesn't he fight back instead of writing such a 3rd person twisted story.
    • QX tells her the twisted story is the reality, after he died from hitting his head on the coffin, old lady and uncle just threw his body in the mountains like trash, but he didn't die and formed a contract with DS, he then lived better than anyone else.
    • When he saved up enough $$ and has a house, he wanted to bring FQ away.
    • After all, a parent's agony of losing their child is quite painful so QX wanted to give FQ some will to live, but she doesn't need it. Just like the original, FQ became a servant, she wants their approval to the point that she's willing to be a doormat.
    • Luxia tells him not to smile if it's sad, QX says that its not sad after all they are right, women are born to be sacrificed, this is their honor.
    • Luxia asks him if he use this to constantly lie to himself, while thinking that's probably the reason why he refuses to accept FQ's revenge & constantly revives the village, because if he doesn't do this, he has to face the betrayal from his mom.
    • Luxia asks why is he lying to himself after it's not his fault, while thinking the separation between feelings and logic leads QX into being unable to believe the world he's in, thus he still maintained consciousness even after DS has swallowed the world and the heart disease is the punishment given by DS for being able to maintain consciousness.
    • QX tells Luxia that right or wrong doesn't matter after all, Luxia will be with him forever, Luxia reminds him that she will leave, while QX says she will, in his mind, he's thinking: "even I have to sacrifice someone else's life, I will not let you leave."

long chap.... im finally done

good news!!! there will be consecutive updates from August 11th to August 15th, which means arc gonna end soon.

15. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:Oh great (Sarcasm)... Reverse Yuri.:facepalm:

:blobexpressionless:I will no longer be able to see QX as the ML, even Qi Ling had more masculinity than this pathetic attempt at patriarchy.:blobnobully:

:blobtriumph:Gross.

...I wish the bow had been Yuri originally, die QX, I hate betrayal anyway, but this is rubbish, not even a woman in the Ming Dynasty thought that low of women themselves.:blobpopcorn_two:

:blobpeek:Thanks for the summary.:blobcozy:

:blobpopcorn:Yey! Chapter Marathon.:blobpopcorn_cool:

16. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    So QX was the original host turn to another boy. Such a twist! DS was involved again. I pretty sure that going to be the last boss of this manhua

Aeiru28, elparis, FunSmiles and 2 others like this.
  17. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • QX gas prepared a lavishly decorated room for Luxia, Luxia asks him if he decides to put her under house arrest, and QX says no, he just wanna stay with her.
    • Luxia tells him if she doesn't go back, her mother (she says mother and not FQ in dialogue) will be worried, QX says FQ is just a minor character, so no need to pay attention to her, he & Luxia are only the same species people (both of them know this world's stuff + QX looking abit crazy here).
    • Luxia looks abit upset after QX says that, she wants to rest so QX leaves while thinking that this is the first day, so can not pressure her that much.
    • Mouse wonders how are they gonna escape, Luxia tells him to wait, just when Luxia says this, FQ arrives, brings her away.
    • While escaping, Mouse asks Luxia if she got confused with what he's asking her previously, he's asking how are they gonna escape the world and not the house.
    • Annoyed, Luxia asks him if he missed his period, cuz his mood is getting worse, Mouse cries & tells her that he's male (xD), if she dares to reveal her identity to QX, naturally she has a plan.
    • She then tells FQ that she ain't her daughter, FQ is shock & wonders if Luxia has a fever, Luxia tells her again that she's not her daughter and can't she remember that her daughter is long dead, which causes FQ to be mad. (angry + how u feel when you perception of smt breaks, everything just crumbles)
    • Luxia has no choice, takes out a knife, stabs FQ to force her to remember what happen. This world is supported by FQ's strength, thus FQ won't die but will wipe the memories away after FQ receives a heavy injury, hence starting a new cycle.
    • Luxia takes out knife, tells FQ that this is the truth of the world and asks her if she remembers it while thinking she won't let this (refers to cycle) happen again.

A. World Disappears [pic reads: I'm FREEEE!!!!!!]

B. Crumbling Internally [pic reads: God! Save me please!!]

C. Become the Villain [pic reads: Sorry, I'm a Villain]

D. Become a Corpse Puppet (those who watched the untamed, you'll know this) [pic reads: Hiding Murdering Intent under Obedience]

E. Protect Luxia [pic reads: I'll protect you in the the future.]

18. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcozy:Thanks for the summary.

This chapter was somewhat emotional because of how I ended the last thing that I have no words for this.:blob_plusone:

But if for the last xD...

:cookie:...I think it will be [A] at first glance as we have seen in some arcs before, it will definitely be [B] for many logical reasons not to mention the power of the script, but let's see what is in the next chapter.

19. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    holy, sus child became turned into an adult

• FQ remembers everything but she doesn't want to admit it, she and along with her daughter is already long gone, she faults herself for not protecting XiaXia, Luxia says it's not her fault, she did well.
    • Luxia is thinking if only QX's mother is willing to do as much as FQ do, no, if only QX's mom is willing to do half as much, QX will not become who he is today.
    • Luxia then tells FQ that XiaXia called her, she can feel XiaXia's feelings and in XiaXia's eyes, FQ is the best mom in the world, XiaXia doesn't hate FQ, FQ is relieved.
    • FQ cries, Luxia comforts her, the time is up (time for cycle to begin again), but FQ doesn't want to forget anymore, FQ asks Luxia is she has a plan to end it all, Luxia says yes but FQ will completely disappear.
    • FQ says she already lost her will to stay in this world after XiaXia died (so she doesn't care if she disappear or not), she pardons Luxia to help her & XiaXia to escape this cycle once and for all
    • Before FQ leaves, she wonders how XiaXia's next live will unfold, and hope that she doesn't become a girl in the next life so that XiaXia would not experience a life of suffering again.
    • Mouse cries, FQ disappears, her energy became an axe, in order to not let her sacrifice for nothing, Luxia decides that it's time to kick ass (aka let this twisted world disappear forever).
    • QX appears, says that the whole world is in chaos because of someone's disobedience, and asks Luxia if she really thinks she can defeat him.
    • Luxia answers: "Can or can not, let's try and see." QX (turns into an adult, i think it's his real form) tells Luxia she's naive, the energy from the girl of fate is sure strong, but don't forget, he's the creator, the god of this world.

for those who can't see the raws
    upload_2021-8-12_14-44-3.png
    upload_2021-8-12_14-40-42.png

20. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link

skai.ya and Ray Levantret like this.