Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoiler?

Anecdotey and kurohamukami like this.
  2. zztop

zztop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've seen of the manhua, the story doesn't talk much about the Demon System or Ling because they are not the main focus.

The main appeal of this series is watching Su Luxia in different adventure-of-the-week arcs, travelling to different fiction worlds and cunningly & mercilessly dealing with the assigned enemies targeted by her system.

It's similar to Japan's Detective Conan; the main plotline may be about Conan trying to take down the crime syndicate and finding a way to restore his grown-up body but it keeps getting sidelined over the main appeal of watching Conan solve various murder mysteries and other crime adventures of the week. And that appeal has kept Conan going for many years (just look at those annual anime movies released).

3. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link

seriously ty for all the updates! i just caught up on them so far and I would honestly be so lost without them

nielyti likes this.
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    bump, more spoiler please. soo is jc a bad guy?

5. Nanako2022

Nanako2022 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have spoilers about Ling (Zero).

Recently finished the Greek Mythology arc, and the ML of the arc is Ares the God of War. In fact Ares is the reincarnation of Ling (Zero), he was aware that Luxia was not from that world, but he only went to remember who he really was at the end, when he kisses Luxia before she leaves. Luxia couldn't find out about it because the connection to that world has been broken, so she can't spy that world Again.

6. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw that but wasn’t sure exactly what was going on, ahhh so exciting!!

7. Nanako2022

Nanako2022 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a theory.

It is implied that Su Luxia is hated by the other Agents of the Organization she works for (Due to the fact that she was originally a cannon fodder who gained her own consciousness and due to the sacrifice of the ling). It's possible that some of the most difficult arcs she's faced are attempts to kill her and that the reason she didn't find out about Ares being Ling is because someone sabotaged her in an attempt to keep the couple apart.

Another theory is that she will re-encounter other past MLs as Jing Chen returned in the modern Cultivation Arc.

8. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe that supervising agent like lady? She seemed quote against luxia during the one time she was shown

9. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is so many pages of spoilers, right now in English the last story I found is about ghost world, and here there is a lot about Mythology world
    Here are posts with spoilers from page 52 about this story

10. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers?

Jem3710 and Anecdotey like this.
  11. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really adore the story about the transmigration adventure of Su Lüxia and her companion system pet (mouse/hamster?) ;)

That's why I truly hope/pray there won't be EVER a typically villainization/demonization of queer people in this great series!
    Because for example:
    In Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks Transmigrator MC Ning Shu gave HIV Positive to obsessive Gay/Bisexual MLs & the oblivious Main Character Uke for destroying the innocent straight ex-girlfriend of the Uke.
    In Take Me Out two of the evil trash fiances/husbands are clearly bisexual. In S2 former playboy scum possessing wrong women to avenge them as punishment Ye Xuan hired queer thugs to rape the drugged villainous bi husband since he also tried to drug rape the host/wife.

It 's not... It's just disgusting and too much....
    I hope you understand my concern.

At least there is a meta deconstructive isekai webcomic that features decent/positive complex queer female characters:
    THIS ISEKAI MAID IS FORMING AN UNION! in TAPAS OR WEBTOON

Or a mature grounded BL Isekai where there is consent:
    The Affairs of the Other World Depend on the Corporate Slave

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    Jem3710 and kurohamukami like this.
  12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a theory I'm pretty sure of.
    That Su Luxia's bamboo rat system is Zero(Ling).
    But maybe he forgot his memories. Also, maybe his soul got damaged and fragmented into different pieces so the bamboo rat is only part of the original soul.

Reason for my theory is because, if you think of it, his human form has the same hair as Zero. Also he dove into the water and kissed Luxia to save her in chapter 319. And he called her then "Luxia", not "Esteemed host" as he always calls her. Afterwards, he also wondered why he called her that back then. So maybe his memories are locked. Plus it makes sense for him as the ML to always have been by MC's side since the beginning of this manhua:blobicecreamlove:.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  13. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saaame. I have a feeling he is the zero. Though, someone mentioned that there is zero(ling) in one of the world she crossed (the greek god world).

Maybe his soul was broken into pieces for the theory to work? At this point the main story is too scattered. Though i do hope bamboo rat is zero since the chemistry is just:blobcat_hyper:

14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, maybe his soul was fragmented in different pieces. Although, are we sure that guy was Zero's reincarnation, or did he just look like him and that's all? Did Luxia feel he's similar in character/essence or only looks?

Up to the translated chapters I read, when Luxia thinks of Zero, she can't see his face, we only see his back in her memories. Does she actually remember his face? If spoilers said she recognised another guy looks like Zero.

I think it's very sweet if both of them have been together this whole time, but had their memories locked :bloblove:

Although it is kinda awkward because she also had relationships with other guys in some of her missions:blobsweat:

15. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah its kinda awkward after all the guys MC has relationship with. But no matter what, I'm team system :blobhero: and this manhwa awaken me of my new shipping (mc x system cause their hella funny and dynamic:blob_blush:)

Welp I do have another theory that maybe that Ares in greek world is not zero but someone else she know (someone who knew zero). Maybe I'm wrong and he is a fragment? Or maybe zero will become her enemy in the future?

Welp, I still prefer system since although he is a bit dumb, he does help mc a lot and their dynamic is good. MC is a queen and I don't think she will pair with someone with a strong personality (sorry, it's just me being sick with confident and strong ML that barely has personality to anyone but MC cause she is interesting:blobdead:).

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
  16. Nanako2022

Nanako2022 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

In the Greek Mythology Arc, when Ares kisses Luxia, he begins to have flashbacks to his time as an Agent, including how he and Luxia met. After that he leaves his life of Divinity and starts to live among mortals while looking for a way to find Luxia again.

(Luxia almost found out the truth, but "conveniently" the connection to that world was severed, preventing her from spying on Ares.) I have a theory that her golden-eyed blonde appearance is not her actual appearance, but.... There is also a possibility that the bamboo rat is part of Zero himself (although Luxia doesn't react to his personality or appearance).

17. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilersssss!!!!! plz!!!!

Jem3710 likes this.
  18. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers?

Maybe? Personally, I think he's actually one of the male lead, because he didn't join the scumbag chatting group but instead he's in good guy chatting group.

Jem3710 likes this.
  19. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it just might be my paranoia n self proclaimed manhwa plot radar, and that someone might already mentioned this or smth, but i have a feeling that tye little guy bamboo rat is a piece of zero, my only arguments is their similiar eye colour and him smtimes having soft moments with Luxia.
    Ya it might be pure bromance n platonic n all, but lemme imagine for a while *covers eyes* xD

Also a bit of what i understood from raws (haha, just pictures + bit MTL(
    MC possesed a body of some mermaid princess? Or priestess?
    ML of this world is also the bad guy Su Luxia needs to destroy, if i understood correctly
    He is the reason the entirety(?) Of merpeople were killed, and he was the one who destroyed original host eyes, after healing them cuz she hurt her own eyes or smth
    MC appears before ML in his dreams of his childhood, in her OG body but with mermaid tail,
    I guess she plans to gain his trust that way??
    Also, they married, MC schemed for ML to kill his own loyal adviser etc etc
    Sry for my bad grammar to people whose eyes will bleed (hehe, pun not intended xP)
    Its 4th during the night for me, gtta sleep now byeee