Cheating !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KizunaAi, Oct 7, 2019.

?

Kill or not ?

1. KILL !!!!!

8 vote(s)
    17.0%
  2. NOT KILL

20 vote(s)
    42.6%
  3. DESTROY HIS FAMILY GEMS

19 vote(s)
    40.4%
  1. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting someone preggers doesn’t. Equal love especially with artificial insemination gees. Master dog only moves on after sorting how exactly the pregnancy was gotten and why! Also master dog isn’t interested in love anyway so no biggie helps out if anything cause now I have an excuse to avoid them!

KizunaAi likes this.
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Leave them, it only means you made the wrong choice, just try to make a better choice in partner next time and don't get second thoughts about getting back together, life is not a novel, you are only ruining your life like that

3. Xigua

Xigua Unknown member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, you weird. :blobowoevil_horns:

KizunaAi likes this.
  4. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill all the girls and/or kill him?

But idk I will be totally devastated if something like that were to happen to me... If say I was a little too much in love

KizunaAi likes this.
  5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably cry, like... Cry a lot.

And then... Try to talk things out, understand what are the problems in our relationship, if there is a way of fixing it or if we need to break up, try to find what we both did wrong, look for therapy...

It would undoubtedly be a very tough ride, and I'm pretty sure I'd blame myself a lot more than my significant other... Hopefully I never have to go through that.

Coffea to Ell, KizunaAi and Miku like this.
  6. fuyuuri

fuyuuri 『 冬瓜 』『 ☀ and ☾ 』『 hibiscus 茶 tea 』

Reading List:
    Link
    cheating is bad! I hope everyone is okay!

imK and KizunaAi like this.
  7. BookwormThatHatesTragics

BookwormThatHatesTragics Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leave with a damn bang!

8. BookwormThatHatesTragics

BookwormThatHatesTragics Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thong is, in relationships, it's not always his/her partner at fault. The person as well. That person is with you, yet sleeps around. I don't know bout u but since they have a baby, make him dad it. Leave with your head high after then u can cry in secret.

9. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly? You can just rob of his family jewels xd

10. Deleted member 219339

Deleted member 219339 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Cut that person out of your life forever, no matter how difficult it seems. You will cry, but you will move on eventually. Killing a person is not an option, it just shows how weak you are to face ugly truths. Let that person live so that he/she will see how better off you are without him/her.Your happiness is not dependent on him/her. And another thing, never take back a cheater. No matter what happened, how it happened and why it happened. Second chances shouldn't be given to those who breaks your trust.They don’t change. Their habits, their thoughts and perspectives won’t change for you. In fact, they will become more careful in not getting caught the next time they try to cheat on you. Cheaters are good at manipulating people. They will come up with good reasons and will make you feel guilty for being suspicious of their motives.
    People who cheat, just don’t know the definition of love.

Villager Anonymous likes this.
  11. Sami11

Sami11 [Level 99 Duck]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sidenote: As soon as I saw the title, I knew it was written by a girl, lol. Only girls would write one word and several exclamation marks that are separated by a space. My ex used to do it all the time when we were fighting after she accused me of cheating on her :blobrofl:

12. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    my boss did this. and he's a guy!

13. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Leave immediately. He is a piece of shit, but there's no point murdering him. Learn from your experiences. Take time out to process what you've learned about your relationship choices and flags you should be aware of in yourself and future relationship partners thanks to your new ex. Improve and increase your well-being by yourself, for yourself. Give yourself time to grieve and get over it. Talk to supportive people in your life or a trained therapist as you work through your emotions if you need to. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be punished. I'm saying that risking getting yourself in trouble isn't worth it and won't change what he's done. Better to move on for yourself and stop giving energy to such a worthless person.

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  14. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone get NTR'd?