Spoiler Cheerful Countess Sisters

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    54736.jpg
    DESCRIPTION:
    The heart-racing and hot-blooded romances for sisters Ice Princess Charlotte and the strongest knight Kara!

The Count’s lovely yet unfortunate granddaughter, Young Miss Charlotte.
    After her grandfather passes away, she inherits his entire fortune and title instead of her worthless father.
    That’s how she thought her life was going to be in full bloom, but her father wouldn’t let go of the inheritance and brings forward Kara, a younger sister she’s never seen nor heard of before……

“It’s good that you’ve become the lady of the Ferol household, and that I am able to share the inheritance.”

And in the midst of it all, she also has to deal with their King who’s targeting her fortune by trying to force her into marriage with his own vassal!
    To Charlotte, who has to stand against all of these stupid troubles, Kara extends a hand.

“In situations like these, you should say that they’re ‘crazy bastards’! You should curse them at least this much.”
    “Crazy bastard?”
    “Good.”

MANGADEX: https://mangadex.org/title/54736/cheerful-countess-sisters
    this is not a promo but a manhwa.:blobparty:
    RAWS: https://www.comico.kr/content/home/38df1l3438f1

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. InsaneStuffedAnimals

InsaneStuffedAnimals So silly goofy, quirky and different

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know who the ml is?? this looks so adorable :blobpopcorn::blobsmilehappyeyes::blob_plusone:

winterqueen101 likes this.
  4. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well love the startup. I think we can all see that the father is going to try to bring an illegitimate child to exploit that ambiguity in the will. I'm going to guess she doesn't like him either, or is possibly a fake he brought in to try and cheat Charlotte

Charlotte does have the manor, the title and the tax authority outright, so it doesn't really matter. She can just enact confiscatory taxes on whatever he can pry loose.

Just a BTW
    When she thrashes her scum dad and points out his status with
    "You ignorant commoner"
    That's exactly why the "Rose colored life of a commoner" stories are such garbage. He has no legal rights and as countess she can have him beaten for looking at her funny*

*As a corollary remember "God made men, Sam Colt made them equal"

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  5. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    is this yuri?

oh goddamn the eyes are just lovely

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
    Lovina likes this.
  6. Shinihka

Shinihka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For what I've read, they're sisters, so I don't think it's yuri uwu It's more a family ambiented manhwa, probably!

7. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How’s the relationship between the sisters?

Rania want to QT likes this.
  8. Xiamun

Xiamun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very good.they shared their stories with each other and bought things for the younger sister because she doesn't have any nice clothes other than rough shirt and pants.and they want to live like this their whole life relying on each other only, don't want to get married

9. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How exactly is the trash dad going to try and spin this when he meets Kara?

Cause based on the rampant entitlement all I can picture is him going, “Hey, you don’t know who I am, but I’m actually your dad. Don’t question why I was nowhere to be seen while you grew up on the streets. Anyway, your grandad disinherited me, but the wording of his will means you can claim a cut. So I need you to bust up in there, demand your inheritance, and then turn around and hand it off to me. Got it?”
    Does he actually do that or is there some speck of sense under the blond hair?

10. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there romance in this story or not?

11. Magical Forest

Magical Forest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like it based on the prologue of the manhwa. Out of nowhere magicians and lamps are mentioned, and there's a red haired one who is very powerful because someone believed in him which seems to be the main girl. Although honestly that whole part seemed random and not connecting to the summary or the next chapters besides the fact that the blond girl was shown.

12. Coolcat24

Coolcat24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the father has a lot of children.I wonder how many is it cause he didn't exactly rejected anyone.

The grandfather made a contract with the illegitimate (mother/child) that for them to receive a child support they must give up their inheritanceand only one of the child escape that. Which is kara

The father looks stupid/loser he told her that Char(the blond child) did something with her grandfather and that she backstabbed him even though he loved her so much(not true).Kara was curiousand furious about the fact of her dad's child received love(not really) while she didn't.

She grew up without a dad her mom raised her until she's 9 and then left her in front of a mercenary group (in manhwa her mom is wearing a gown i don't really know if she's rich or just lavish) her dad just pop out because he need help to get money

13. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML of Kara is the kindgom's hero whom she fall in love at first sight with (He also does!)
    The ML of Charolette is the duke.

At this point, a confidant of Charelotte still doesn't trust Kara.
    The vassal that the king was trying to make him marry Charelotte is Kara's ML.
    Kara proposed to go in her unnie's stead to make him dislike her but didn't except him to be just her type.
    Kara's ML thinks that Kara is his ideal women. She have long legs, a waist that won't break when he would it and thin muscles. Even their idea of disliking tea as 'water' and wanting cold beer is the same.
    One thing leads to another and they sleep together. KAra didn't have the courage to tell her Unnie what happened but when a letter Charelotte saw Kara kissing it secretly and follow her sister to the meeting place.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  14. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then..?? Actually I read somewhere it already have 3 chapter. I want to know what happen if Kara know what The trash father did. I mean he sleep with a lot woman and make a lot child of him... I just want to know what Kara will with her trash father.

15. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still in the 15 ch of the manhua. I read it an Arabic. I'm also curious so I'm waiting for new updates to know what will happen next.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  16. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't you tell what happened?? You can make summary from previous chapters. please?? :cry::cookie::cookie:

17. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know how charlotte and duke fall in love? What he does when he sees her scars?

18. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the raw for free?

19. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    Rahan06, kawaii12345 and EliSen like this.
  20. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    Kara would see Charlotte as a haughty noble lady at the begining despite having a sensation of blood time they saw each other. A weird misunderstand stand between Charlotte and Kara as the sh*tty father would lie to Kara that he raised Charolette with love. And likewise to Charolette, they don't solve it until they got drunk and communicate properly.
    A letter from the emperor came saying that he feel sorry for Charolette being single but in her reality he promised many people with titles and lands when he doesn't have enough resourses so is quite a problem when a women is the single holder of a county.
    Is also said that the duke and emperor are half siblings from the same mother that used to get along but don't now for some reason. Kara's ML hopes they make up.