Spoiler Cheerful Countess Sisters

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm unsure who he is because, but the ML has red hair and his name is Arthur Cardiff.

augacutan likes this.
  2. Delice-San

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the king and the duke. You can judge who the ML is. I have more pictures from the raws.
    [​IMG]
    https://ibb.co/ZxrWPGG

otomereader likes this.
  3. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML of Charlotte is definitely the duke who’s a magician so don’t worry!

Bella94 and Caitlyn19 like this.
  4. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In today's new chapter both king and duke finally make their first appearance and duke is seriously an eye candy:aww:

Creolenerd and MiserableSOUL like this.
  5. Delice-San

Reading List:
    Link
    @Princess Neala Here are some of my questions
    Are there any fluffy relationship moments between the couples?
    Did the King ever get a love interest?
    Anything more on Kara's pregnancy?
    Are there side stories?
    Do the kids of the couples have some fluffy moments?

6. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoil Kara and Bred’s romantic moments? It’s so cute they fell for each other at first sight

Zyrenalexia, royeolty and xpeanut like this.
  7. Delice-San

Reading List:
    Link
    As you know after the date they went to a tavern, drank like crazy, and ended up sleeping with each other.

A day after that Kara gets a letter from him telling her to go to the palace to meet up. Kara starts blushing while wearing this dress[​IMG]

She goes to the palace with Charlotte tailing her. Bred got out of a meeting early and ran out to find Kara. Charlotte and Arthur Theron (mixed the brothers up) meet. Then this happens...
    [​IMG]
    https://i.ibb.co/16VJyNB/Hug.jpg

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  8. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn that Charlotte ML backstory is fucked up, surprised since those kind of rapey pasts are of FL lifes normally, Did arthur grew up in palace or the other brother grew up in duchy? cuz would feel hella weird and traumatizing for arthur to grow in home of person who raped his mother. or nothing shown about this? Is that shitty emperor dead or still ruling this?

And lastly is the manhwa dropped or you guys are reading this somewhere i dont know of, cuz I cant find anything after kara and charlotte meet for first time

9. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    How much manhwa shows both bro is pretty much happy in their childhood but for some reason prince looks older one here where ml should be older one which is confusing but their mother always look down by Society where she was the victim instead of being sympathize people keep insulting her infront of her children.

Piglove, Staceystar, krale_ and 5 others like this.
  10. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean at this point, its pointless to even have semblance of humanity in korean stories when it comes to rape.
    The rapist is eternally glorified as alpha chad and the woman being raped is always the bitch/sow/drama monger/perperator in every story, whether its the FL or anyone else. Having one raped means the victim is the problem and not the rapist.

Not just rapes by villains, even by male leads and others - all are glorified.

11. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand your sentiments but this is not only in novels but in real life also a one of the biggest problems usually girls have to face.But how much I understand in this novel the mother of this half siblings I think treated them welll despite their fathers are different that's also explained they grow together and get quite well along with each other.

Selin, augacutan, Creolenerd and 3 others like this.
  12. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh real life in current ages is lot more different, unless the perp is really really high in society who can shut down everything with money and the victim is too low, it mostly gets out and witch hunted. To point in some countries opposite has started taking place of males getting societal and career deaths over false accusations.

Sad, the mother was so nice, but her life was arguably the worst in series,

Selin and Anecdotey like this.
  13. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That really depends where you live. I would say even then, in countries with the least amount of sexism and rape, it all depends on the city too. You could be in a progressive country but everyone around you could be old fashioned like this novel and blame the victim.

But for most victims around the world - there is no justice. Their rapist gets off free.

In reality false accusations only hurt people in a few countries. Other countries simply dont give a shit just like the nobles in this story.

ValReads, Selin, Piglove and 10 others like this.
  14. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever you read was wrong, the prince is the older child.
    Duchess was forced to have him during her kidnapping and it was only after rebellion that Duke and Duchess had their own baby.

Mahwa updated from 6-10 today and I already dislike Emperor character heavily.
    He seems to be a heavy trauma for the Duke ( Char ML) and is constantly trying to get him killed one way or another and treating him as a slave. And like duke thoughts, he is actually disgustingly greedy aiming to use underhanded means to usurp own subjects stuff and literally wants to sell the FL so he can usurp her properties.

What a pathetic ungrateful clown , I guess he shows the dirty blood of his beloved father running deep through his veins clearly.

Does this clown ever gets his retribution? Because he needs one. ( And why do I feel like this cancerous clown will have hand in duke/duchess death?)

15. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks to clear I understand sometimes spoilers are very unclear but I wonder if a king truly can force a noble lady married off anywhere without the lady's consent since char now is a countess so she has the power for her own decisions and whatever u said about the king now I think it would have been better if his mother just didn't born him after all king is as disgusting as his father both are surely shares same dirty blood or may be their whole generation has this kind of nature

16. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    King can pass royal decree to force marriages yea, whether is it to himself or vassals, only exceptions being extremely powerful family like duke households ( thats why the rapey king went to imprison duke and rape duchess).
    The only ones normally escape are families with good military/magic that Royal Family fears of rebellion
    While perol family is flithy rich, they have lack of real power and for king their head is just a small weak girl.

17. Delice-San

Reading List:
    Link
    There are around 10 translated chapters out. It's alternatively called the "Countess and the Blade"
    Edit: Here are some name changes.
    They changed Bred Lucil to Brandon Russell. Instead of Charles, Charlotte is called Charley.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    xpeanut likes this.
  18. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  19. xpeanut

xpeanut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this one. I was really shocked and happy to know that both sisters have their own Male Leads and end up with them. Adorbs!