LCD Chemistry

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Oppa, Mar 19, 2017.

1. _Nobody24_

_Nobody24_ [Midori's auction prize][Bought for the rebellion]

Reading List:
    Link
    *sees a specially enchanted/superpowered/mindbreaking/mastermind/unlimited powers person by just taking a pill* sigh me up

2. Oppa

Oppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. KingOfMangonia

KingOfMangonia [The Progenitor] [The Mango] [Logic]

Reading List:
    Link
    *somehow learns about chemistry while reading novel* ITS ALL A PLOY TO GET KIDS TO LEARN CHEMISTRY!!! RUN AWAY XD, but in all seriousness, i never imagined the translator to make the lcd thread, and also to be so active on it ._.
    thanks for the translation :D

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author??!! Wow, you even got the author's blessing. Will read this novel soon.

5. raxadian

raxadian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the only one who hates the protagonist? I mean even before he takes he drugs he is warmed how things could go wrong yet he still does it, did I miss the explanation about how the guy desperate needs money or something?

Also I might be a tad sensitive to drug testing in humans because of a case around here a few years ago where they approved a vaccine despite the fact the company that made it dupped poor families to test said vaccine in babies and some died.

Plus not to mention drug testing can lead to blindness, impotency, and a lot of worse things than the guy was told to.

Maybe is because the links to the NV were screwed up but is not clear why the guy takes the risk.

I mean is kinda funny but in some countries they have more laws protecting certain animal species from experiments than human beings.

That said, are the links finally fixed?

6. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was aware that the author was also involved in Mhk due to the problem with the coin totals early on in the story, but I had no clue the author was present in the other one. That's so awesome! I love every book on your website!

7. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
    He is warned that there could potentially be side effects, but it didn't seem like there were any potentially fatal or very dangerous side effects.

8. B055Y

B055Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the Chemistry stuff sounds like 'blahblahblah' in my head (I failed Chem in high school), but the novel is well written and is pretty funny ¬All the nonsense on the train to work got me laughing a lot. So at the moment I'm enjoying it.

I think debts were talked about at one point? not 100% certain though.
    Besides the guy is young and can't get a job, in his head I'm sure he thinks it isn't that bad, considering he can make a lot of money.

9. Ingenuity

Ingenuity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the premise and it seems interesting so far. I've even recommended it to a friend already.

10. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the release schedule of chemistry? I wasn't able to find that info anywhere

11. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    I think author want to know if he didn't make a mistake write compound or theory of cemistry because he think the translator know too about chemistry (if you see the comment in first chapter in web raw, people says he made a mistake in writen one of the chemistry name) ? And reader from another country can make another sugestion too? Because chemistry is very well knowlegde in many country now...

12. Oppa

Oppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LaDyViL We got blessings for all 3 novels we work on :) Permission has always been our top priority

@raxadian The company had a flier saying they paying 1 mil kr won for it (1k USD roughly). He did coz he wanted work. He graduated a year back in the story but not employed yet, has been giving interviews since then with no luck. He is young, and youth take rash decisions dont they? He's never been to a clinical trial and this one gave a ton of compensation so he took it

@Rule71 Release will be slow at first. This novel has a ton of chemical terms and so it's hard to translate well.

We never rush out chapters, we work on each with our heart and soul taking a lot of time. Sorry the release has been slow. The next chaper- chap 6 is still being worked on by us. Its a long chap and the translator being new ran into some difficulties with it so we are helping out. We never release a chapter to get it out quick for any novel we translate. The writing in this novel is very solid and we will do the author and his work justice. He has put his faith in us.
    We will make sure to provide you with a great read as there are many readers I've seen who read each and every word carefully.
    Releases will pick up once the translator is used to it and translation in general.

Blitz and vasiliassy like this.
  13. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Naah I am not complaining I just wanted to know the schedule, it's cool

14. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the translator busy or something? Its been around a month without any information regarding no chapters .... I was looking forward to this story

Wujigege likes this.
  15. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Its already 3 month... where the translator?

16. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard from @Oppa that they were planning to get Chemistry back on track soon, he would have to answer more in detail tho :D

17. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there were a post about chemistry some chapter back - IIRC, it was under Master Hunter K. Chemistry should start to move forward (something like the translator who was translating Master Hunter will start translating Chemistry and someone else is taking over Master Hunter (or it was Maincharacter hides his strength).

Just checked, it was at the bottom of chapter 142 of MHK:
    Many have inquired about our 3rd project Chemistry. We are starting it again with GamjaLvl1 the translator of Master Hunter K taking over the project. The author of Chemistry wanted Gamja to translate his novel and so we didn’t give it to any other applicant. Recent Mhk chaps have been translated by Rin(our new recruit) and looked over by Gamja. So now Chemistry will resume again.

Rule71 and vasiliassy like this.
  18. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Yey its back .... <3

19. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shove a big one up their cocky asses newbie.

20. Sakuratea

Sakuratea A Cup ot Tea

Reading List:
    Link
    this is interesting. I got toaru vibe. I hope he will not be the only one with superpower.