Chibi-Flan Youtube Videos

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TamaSaga, Jul 22, 2018.

1. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found these when I ran a quick search on Youtube for Touhou MMD videos. They feature scenes around the Scarlet devil mansion IF Flandre Scarlet was much younger (by like a couple centuries methinks).

Word of warning: Your health may be at risk if you watch these...
    ...should you find your heart stopping from cuteness overload, put down the video and call your local hospital immediately.

Chibi-Flan Episode 1

For those that don't know much about Touhou:
    Pay attention to the sound in the background. After you hear a finger-snapping sound, see if you can figure out what's changed.

Characters:
    - Blonde-haired girl with multicolored wings - Flandre Scarlet - the main character in these videos. Insanity: 0%, cuteness: DANGER.
    - Silver-haired maid - Sakuya Izayoi - the head maid in the Scarlet Devil mansion who can stop time and manipulate her surroundings before restarting it.

Chibi-Flan Episode 2

In canon, Flandre is forced to stay inside because she's too powerful and to prevent catastrophe, the most that they can do is confine her. It's a different story here...

...Flandre is a vampire. As such, sunlight exposure can be dangerous to her. Because she's a child here, the residents want to keep her indoors for her own protection.

Characters:
    Blue-haired bat-winged girl - Remilia Scarlet - the master of Scarlet Devil Mansion, Flandre's older sister.
    Red-haired lady in green Qi Pao - Hong Meiling - the carefree gatekeeper of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Often gets into trouble for sleeping on the job.

Chibi-Flan Episode 3

The Scarlet Mansion Library is an important location inside of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It's managed by Patchouli.

Characters:
    Purple-haired woman in a nightgown - Patchouli Knowledge - Remilia's friend and trusted advisor who is in charge of managing the Scarlet Devil Mansion's library.
    Red haired Bat-Winged Girl in a suit - Koakuma - A devil who spends her days assisting Patchouli in the library.

Chibi-Flan Episode 4

Episode Summary:
    Flandre is a vampire. Patchouli uses magic to try and teach Flan about the dangers of direct sunlight. After getting her point across, Patchouli shows off her magic to lighten the dark mood.

Chibi-Flan Episode 5

Episode Summary:
    If you're not sure what's going on, pay attention to the background sounds again each time Flan tries to make an escape.
    :blobsweat_2: poor Flan.

Alpcake and Walter vi Britannia like this.
  2. TamaSaga

Reading List:
    Link
    Chibi-Flan Episode 6

Marisa has invaded the Scarlet Devil Mansion's Library once again to steal more books. As manager, Patchouli isn't just going to let this happen.

Blond-Haired Girl with Witch Hat and Broom - Marisa Kirisame - Human. One of the Touhou protagonists who's appeared in nearly every one of the Touhou games. She's definitely not a saint, especially since she's stubborn, rowdy, and has been known to take other people's stuff. But she does work hard and she does look after others. In canon, she becomes Flandre's playmate after defeating her during the Scarlet Mist incident.

Chibi-Flan Episode 7

Reimu has come over to see Remilia. Hong Meiling takes the time to introduce a curious Flandre to her. Reimu does have a teasing side however...

Black-Haired Girl with Large Red Ribbon and a shrine maiden uniform - Reimu Hakurei - Human. The other major Touhou Protagonist. She's responsible for maintaining the barrier that separates Gensokyo from the real world. She's also the de-facto problem solver for any incidents caused by non-humans. She's kind of lazy though, so it's just a pain in the ass for her when they just drop into her lap, but her heart is in the right place.

Chibi-Flan Episode 8

Episode Summary:
    :blobrofl: oh Remilia...she's just a kid...

When you see the blocks fall, it occurs after Flan seems to crush something in her hand. In canon, this would cause the destruction of the blocks, but here her power is scaled down greatly so while there is still destruction it's not on the scale where the blocks are turned into sawdust.

Chibi-Flan Episode 9

Episode Summary:
    This is the episode that led me to look for the others. One of the fairy maids who work in the Scarlet Devil mansion lets in two other fairies while the weather outside is kind of bad. Flan does her best to defend the mansion :blobrofl:. Anyway, Daiyousei quickly gains Flandre's trust and then Cirno leads them on a little adventure until the sky clears up and its time for the fairies to go home.

Blue Fairy - Cirno - ⑨
    The strongest fairy, and not ashamed to let others know. It's too bad she's actually not very strong compared to the other residents of Gensokyo. As her frequent losses indicate. Frequently seen playing with Daiyousei.

Green-Haired Fairy - Daiyousei -
    A Greater Fairy. Not much is known about her, but she's probably the voice of reason with the fairy duo. But she's still a mischievous fairy

Chibi-Flan Episode 10

Episode Summary:
    Introduces a new character, Alice Margatroid along with her dolls. Flan's tough act has improved. Now she can attack with both hands :blobcheeky:

Blond-haired girl in a blue dress - Alice Margatroid - A doll master. I know that the tiny yellow-haired girl is one of her dolls but I don't know who the orange-haired girl with the tattered ribbon is.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    My lolicon senses are tingling. :blobsleepless:

Seraphic and TamaSaga like this.
  4. vancenick

vancenick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m surprised no one has summoned any of the usual perverts ahem I guess I mean gentlemen

TamaSaga likes this.
  5. Kanana

Kanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Orange-haired girl with the tattered ribbon model is based on the Morino Hon's depiction of the Hourai Doll, which is seen in the Oimoto series.
    [​IMG]

TamaSaga likes this.
  6. Mr. Meh Man

Mr. Meh Man Subtly suggests yuri

Reading List:
    Link
  7. TamaSaga

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, I would never have guessed. Thanks!

Kanana likes this.
  8. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    not much of a flan-fan. i lean more towards kogasa.

TamaSaga likes this.
  9. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Me watching chibi-flan videos:
    ohboy.gif

TamaSaga likes this.
  10. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak::sushi_hide::sushi_peak::sushi_hide: It's a trap I don't wanna go to jail

TamaSaga likes this.