Recommendations Childcare/Adoption Novels Outside of NU

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cosmic_, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for novels with childcare (adopted) outside of NU novels. So an original or fan fiction. I prefer a fun ongoing/complete story with a bit of romance too if possible. Doesn't need to be the focus.

Ones I've read:
    Relic of the Future
    Why Time Travel Should Be Illegal and Other Morals
    A Third Path to the Future
    With This Ring (Renegade)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    SeiraJLoyard likes this.
  2. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you state where these can be found? I love childcare stories as well!

Reborn as a Mom: MC reborn back to the past, decides to keep her baby and strive for her marriage rather than career --> going to assume that once baby is born there will be fluffy children
    Ascension of a Reborn Woman: This is currently on HIATUS, but there are some hints of interactions with children...

Where's your Daddy: Never read, but seems to be a story about a single mother with a child. Not sure if its good or not.
    Rebirth of Gu Jia: Never read but Fan Fiction of Rebirth of the Wolfish Silkpants Bottom. ^^ but with a female MC

3. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12863738/1/Relic-of-the-Future
    RWBY time travel fiction with adult Jaune. An adopted Emerald. I love the childcare and growth in this.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12738075/1/Why-Time-Travel-Should-Be-Illegal-and-Other-Morals
    Harry Potter gets adopted by an SI.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9443327/1/A-Third-Path-to-the-Future
    A Harry Potter and Marvel/X-Men crossover. Not a lot of chilcare focus.

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/with-this-ring-young-justice-si-thread-fourteen.8938/
    Young Justice SI. Love the novel. Renegade routes had childcare of Ace. It's way later on.

SeiraJLoyard likes this.
  4. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    i just started reading this and its so cute! i don't know about how the rest will go but the fluff!
    How to Properly Raise a Black Flower
    This is a quick transmigration BL childcare, only 1 arc completed currently

Cosmic_ likes this.
  5. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
  6. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    So I actually just started another one
    The Typhoon's Wife: An original on Webnovel, it is licensed (?) so you will have to spend spirit stones to unlock chapters, but unlike most "i married the CEO", etc. type novels, the relationship between FL and ML is actually really healthy. They actually communicate to avoid misunderstandings between the two. The little boy Ru is absolutely adorable and the interactions between the 3 are very heartwarming. It's still a similar trope though, so you have the scum ex-husband, and the face-slapping/revenge plot surrounding that. But overall, the majority is focused on the fluff rather than revenge (so far, I'm on ch. 142)

I also found this one on wattpad and I haven't read this yet, but it looks like a short and cute story centered more on childcare.
    A Child's Choice

If you're ok with MTL and BL (i.e. google translate)
    http://www.txt101.com/id/9221/
    穿书后我收养了幼年期的反派

Title: After being transmigrated into a book, I adopted the villain
    MC (shou) was a pastry chef who transmigrates into a cannon fodder of a book he read. ML (gong) arrives as a 10 year old boy, who was abused by his relatives. MC decides to adopted the ML to prevent his future ending of being tortured to death by the ML. ML is a bit of a yandere? and he's a little too smart, so you don't have much of the cute innocence of youth...but i recalled it being pretty good.
    Finished. Ch. 88

https://www.ggdown.com/85/85387/index.html
    变成锦鲤掉到男神浴缸该怎么破〔星际〕

Title: What to Do When I Become a Koi and Fall into the Male God’s Bathtub
    MC (shou) is a web novelist who ends up playing a downloaded love game where he meets the ML (gong). ML is a white tiger who was used as an experimental body when he was young, ML entered the game thinking it was a game developed by his medic team to treat his disease. A huge chunk of time is spent where MC takes care of ML like a cub, thinking it's a game. Really cute and sweet.
    Finished. Ch. 175

https://www.ggdown.com/44/44722/16160167.html
    星际最强纹章师
    Mtl title: star emblem strongest division
    MC (shou) passed away after his battle with evil sect in cultivation world. Somehow, he transmigrated into interstellar era. MC later became famous as genius magical arms calligrapher. Sweet relationship between MC and ML. ML's younger brother is also very cute, and for a period of time lives with MC in his "kitten" form. The interactions between ML and his younger brother in beast form is way too cute! >///<
    ML was white tiger, very cute and cuddling with MC.
    Finished. Ch. 170

EDIT: I took a look and didn't see this on your list, so I thought I'd recommend it.
    Reborn Little Girl Won't Give up: MC reborn as a little girl, super sensible, but super adorable. Currently I'm like 25 chapters behind, but I don't expect her to "grow up" too soon.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Cosmic_ likes this.
  7. Olgaroxtea

Olgaroxtea dumbly001

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there translated chapters or any tl planning to take them on? They look really interesting:aww::blobmelt:

8. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    The first two are currently being translated, You can type it in the search bar for Novelupdates. The 3rd one currently isn’t. But I felt the mtl was ok and more readable compared to most of the novels on LNmtl that I have tried to read. But then again my English standards may have dropped since ^^

EDIT: I have updated my previous post with the Novelupdates link. Just click on the English title! ^^)b

9. Olgaroxtea

Olgaroxtea dumbly001

Reading List:
    Link
    TYSM!:blobparty: