Resolved Childhood friends turned lovers BxG

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vamp-Chan, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Vamp-Chan

Vamp-Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is like a quiz now cause I only remember parts of it >< may not be fully translated or I MTL the entire thing >< here goes:

ML and FL met when they're very young in a small village where their grandparents are neighbours (war veterans). ML has a dog... Think it's called ah bu? Not sure >< author spent quite some time detailing about their childhood, how they helped each other and FL is really cute. FL used to watch ML playing piano from her room.

Then one of their grandparents got into an accident (or heart attack) and died (I think it's FL's grandma?) Anyway, ML's parents took him back to the city and FL never got the say goodbye before he left.

They met years later when they're adults and... Idk what happened next but following typical storyline, ML must have been possessive and got FL in the end. ML is billionaire obvs.

Pls lemme know if you know!! I'm also searching my bookmarks ><

[ EDIT ]omg I found it! Hahahaha the Chinese name is: 你最乖了 (you're the best). Author is lingya / 令娅
    But I'm quite sure I read a translated version first before MTL it... Can't find it on NU tho ><

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023