China banned Ghost Story

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Narberal, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah I find it weird that they went deleting the ongoing series but kept the completed series, they should have also deleted them

2. dhRPGamer

dhRPGamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They weren't, not at heart at least. XD

"I'll sign anything you give me, as long as it'll keep my family safe." A famous Russian musician once said. AFAIK, rather than firm believers and advocates of communism, most people just don't wants to get in trouble with the authority. @@

EDIT: Actually, sorry @ grumble_rumble, took a minute for the sarcasm to sink in. Just woke up from a nap, brain isn't fully functioning yet.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    not much different for me
    why?
    on firts place story with supernatural element which most ghost pop up rarely translated so how I suppose to know how much impact it have? may if ghost include ancestors trapped on something then help MC power then I can imagine how far it will impact translated stories on general~
    19637.png

4. spider_911

spider_911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    China is basically the new breeding ground for the new modern nazi, they are essentially killing their own culture and working against themselves they are killing a key point in economy growth by limiting people in turn making their already crappy economy even worse

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how is the novel supposed to avoid getting taken off permanently anyway if ghosts cant be written...

6. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooner or later China will ban majority of genres that are still available and the one that remains are novels that tells, promote etc. etc. how great China is. :blobrofl:

spider_911 likes this.
  7. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean wouldn't be that surprising considering there forcefully harvesting organs from their own citizens if they are criminals and selling them to wealthy people overseas

8. Flamer

Flamer [An Old Man] [Shady Dealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a pain in the ass i like horror and if I don’t get it i will just get it from other sources by going through various systems to read it i am sure ppl will post and read them anonymously when a person wants to do something that is restricted he will just find a way to do it without giving a damn about others and rules

9. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe in other countries but china will find you if your in their country and find the site your posting on and if your receiving a income from that site they will just screw your social credit their communist this would have worked in any other country sadly not china no author is going to make books if they can't make a income off it and plus if your making a income china can't tax I highly doubt the government can't find a way to screw your social credit

Also nobody knows how hard it is to leave the country if you live in china theres restrictions and if your aim is to permanently leave then I doubt they would let you they need cheap labor if everyone left the country who will they pay a cent a hour to work the only people who get/got out are those who claimed to be going to school in another country or doing business their and then staying and refusing to go back to china

Contrary to popular belief worlds not all rainbows and unicorns, Cold world out there, kids, grab your coat

I unfortunately know more then most people do at my age I am not a naive kid I am a elder wolf in sheeps clothing knowing more of all the dark sides of the world make me feel like I am 70 when I am in my twentyies

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  10. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I was just talking about how good the novel a few days ago... I never thought it’d be ban though, due to its simplistic genre..It became very popular

You need read more JPs bro! LN are treasures filled with laughter and warmth.. it’s just we rarely see it translated. I wish I could take you to otaku heaven with me.
    Wow why would China do that to their people?

Deleted member 89812 likes this.
  11. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    About as brilliant as the need to register with China if you plan or reincarnating or the reincarnation will be illegal/(invalid??)

12. Lady Yuki

Lady Yuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Flamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow never thought things r so much shitty ... well dunno much about China
    And sometimes when i see things and gives details or advice i get that 70s feeling too

14. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well fuck, I now know why My House of Horror is no longer updated.

15. sunnyboy

sunnyboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's china, what do you expect?

16. Gitami

Gitami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That has no bearings on this topic of China banning ghost stories. It's also posted in March.

17. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    One word---->Control

The main reason their economy is still crap is because of them limiting alot of stuff their own people can do I am sure if I dug deep enough I could find other bullcrap but wanna know a fun fact if your a criminal in china you can get your organs harvested and sold to others overseas this makes it so no author would risk posting this on underground sites so the novels as good as dead, skip to 0:23 on the video

18. spider_911

Reading List:
    Link
    Also no political BS intended just trying to let people know your novels are not going to come back anytime soon

19. Lady Yuki

Lady Yuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can check-in WN forum too. As one of the writer from China (currently live in EU countries) explained why China ban Ghost or other genre novels.

Even though it posted in March, the China ban issue or start implementing early this year but we just notice it late. The ban is not only focused on Novel, but it also involves in game, drama etc.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  20. Flamer

Reading List:
    Link
    They sure don’t treat ppl as a ppl and especially criminals pretty sure they treat them as a animal... if there organs r forcefully harvested than the treatment in jail must be pathetic they sure r a good bully

The hell ... i am speechless... this video sure shows a lot ... of there goings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.